London Immigrant Community is furious. They will riot tonight

London Immigrant community, mainly poor people people from the Middle East and Africans are furious

They claim to have been mistrested by the British goverment after the Tower Block Fire that has killed almost 100 people:

Live Stream:

youtu.be/y60wDzZt8yg

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/calendar/2016-03-26/seven-arrested-during-rotherham-edl-protest/
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>quintessentially british

non-whites really need to fucking get out of every western country

Good riddance. Actual Brits should do something useful for once, they should make some apartment building effigies and then film themselves burning them to hopefully incite more violence. Let the Lord of Chaos reign.

where the fury is when the british children and women get raped?

pathetic anglo cucks.

>Actual Brits should do something useful for once
I am it's a nice day and I don't live in London so any resulting riots won't affect me until tomorrow night. So I'm off to the pub.

>refugee sets fire to apartment building, killing 30+
>muslims and niggers riot

>muslim suicide bomber kills 20+ and injures dozens in the name of Allah
>muslims and niggers are silent

really makes you ponder

Fucking Muslim Cunts

We need some white vigilantes out there to meet force with force. Any of these cunts rioting need to be crushed

There usually is fury but it's barely reported. This is getting attention solely because the victims were non-white. Had this been a tower full of white people, the police would have been on the scene the moment anyone held up a sign in protest and there would be a media blackout.

itv.com/news/calendar/2016-03-26/seven-arrested-during-rotherham-edl-protest/

Why do people pretend to care about dead muslims?

>at least I got my big bag of clothes

Typical wogs running out to steal and cause shit cuz a load of spongers died.how many ENGLISH people really lived in that block??

>chimpout because a muzzie or enricher is too stupid to properly use an oven like my people do
>want justice for a random fire

hahahahaha

How the hell is 30 almost 100?

It's got a 0 in it

So a bunch of muzzies are nigging out because a bunch of muzzies died from a fire that was probably started from a retarded muzzie who doesn't know not to overload an outlet.

A building filled with muzzies and niggers burns down. Why the big surprise?

>TFW shitskin invaders are threatening to burn down your whole country, making demands of the government and calling for white peoples heads because a shitskins fridge blew up and burnt down the housing that was provided for them in the richest area in the whole country.

>TFW your women got hacked up with machetes, run over and gang raped, and your children got blown up and molested, all by that same shitskin demographic. But when you try to protest it Antifa (your own white British brothers and sisters) come out to attack you like you're crazy and are somehow now the bad guy. So instead you go to a pop concert where a woman sings about riding dick in between telling you to love the people that killed your kids and not get angry about it.

this must've been the worst fucking week in theresa may's life kek

>Manchester attacks kill children's
>Sandniggers more silent than the victims
>The kebab-cooking tower of peace kills sandnignogs
>SANDCHIMPING

Why the fuck aren't they getting shot on sight by no- oh nvm, cucks don't have guns.

shame if that building were to, catch fire

Looks like the immigrants are finally realizing that the government only cares about their immigration simply because they can be used as cheap labor slaves

this

Mate, its just part and parcel now.

I'm just resigned to my fate. It will be a welcome death when a jihadi finally kicks my door in and stabs me to death.

Good post.

>that has killed almost 100 people:

30 dead, 12 critical condition
u faggot

22:03

This

Native brits, load up your guns...wait..bring your knives? Can you get those knife bins open? Fuck it bring a baseball bat...you have those right? Shit, just bring your poverty ball kleets and kick them I guess.

This makes me really angry. Americans can be cucked but I really have no respect for Europeans anymore. 10 years ago I thought of them as my brothers and sisters but now I'm genuinely disgusted by them. PS pic related is my actual captcha

Its fucking never enough with these subhumans.

"If you are against people breaking the law you are scum"

Seriously fellow englishmen, when is the day of the rope coming for the parasites killing this country and it's enablers?

Don't die like that bro. You should go on a muzzle killing spree and get taken down spilling your blood on your ancestors' soil.

Just fucking shoot them you stupid limey cucks.

Worthless. Quit wasting oxygen you stupid faggot.

We all know what must be done.

>"If you are against people breaking the law you are scum"

its worse than that. he has already forgotten how the parents of the children that died in the Manchester bombing, didn't storm anything. but instead put roses around.

What a fucking shithole, lol.

>used as cheap labor slaves
That implies they have jobs user.

70 missing.

More like weak.

muslims kill people every other week because of their religion - no reaction
a fire is burning down a cheap shit building - protests

can't make this shit up

>burn their own building down
>blame whitey and demand gibs
This is how it always was and always will be.

just been watching bbc news

>WE WANT ANSWERS
>THEY ARENT RELEASING THE DEATH TOLL QUICK ENOUGH

dont these people understand that nobody knows how many people died yet? the place is still a smouldering pile

and chances are half of them wont be identified because they are illegals with no dental records

and the people posting missing persons flyers, i mean if they havent been found yet i doubt they are alive stop kidding yourselves

That's the price to live in a big tower.
t. Sadiq Kum

So whites and nationalists can be criminalized even more?

Those riots are the product of the social experiments of your Fabianist elites, let them ferment in their rot and push it further until they are at the edge of the cliff and beg us to save them so we can give them a good kick.

Anyway, the riots are nothing and will get to nothing, as always, there's no real substance behind them, it's just people, most of them very young, lashing out and destroying things because it's enjoyable.

Fire Chan is born

I don't understand what they're so upset about, towering infernos are just part and parcel of living in an apartment complex.

>mistreated the government
>building still smouldering

What the fuck did they expect? A free penthouse for life the second smoke was spotted?

god bless them

>30 dead
>76 missing
>Police don't think they'll find anymore survivors
>30+76 = 106 ~ 100

>city fags intentionally live like sardines
>get upset when you die like one as well

l m a o

Is this it, the race war?

F I V E M I L L I O N
I
V
E

M
I
L
L
I
O
N

Of the 30 bodies 6 has been identified, so it's 6+76

>being a fish
>dying in an unfishlike way

triggered

Rioting Bongos= Justification to use family's claymore

Nothing is going to happen.

>DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY AND EVERYTHING OUR ANCESTORS BUILT IS JUSTIFIED BECAUSE THEY FEEL BAD

It's a gradual death toll leak. 30 confirmed, 70 missing (definitely dead)

Burning towers of Muslims is part and parcel of living in a big city.

Yeah and it was 17 dead and dozens missing yesterday. What's your point?

The number is sure to keep climbing.

Latest BBC article

>What caused the fire?
>It is not yet known what caused the fire.

did everyone just forget about this dumb nigger?

Can any britbros scuttle over there and livestream for us?

look at the picture again, do the upset men look British?

They are called the police and eventually the army.

Why are they mad? Blazing infernos are part and parcel of living in a big city!

What? So I can be demonised as a white supremacist murderer?

There is no point anymore. They have won, even my little town is getting flooded with niggers and muslims - there was a conversion drive by the NEW local mosque recently. (It was a former church).

We can't do anything against this. Over 50% of our own people (Ie the English) would rise up against anyone who decided to make a stand.

England is finished. This is going to get worse and worse until every last corner of our green and pleasant land is a stinking third world ghetto - all the while people will clap and applaud as our ethnicity is consigned to the history book and every last national park, green space and ancient forest is paved over to house these new people.

My own generation is completely unaware of our history and societal customs, they barely speak English anymore - more rather a form of African patois.

2nd in wesminster? periscope?

it's only pistols we don't have, retard

If you're going to die anyway kill some others before you go.

I have a circular saw.

As an Immigrant who came as a child, I support these peoples' efforts

How is the government responsible for some dumbass not properly maintaining his house?

Nope. I'll just wait till the turning point and convert, if I don't get stabbed to death, blown up or crushed by a truck in the first place.

Even now the news is shilling "THESE POOR SYRIAN REFUGEES DIED IN THIS TERRIBLE FIRE. ALL FIVE MEMBERS OF THIS SOMALIAN FAMILY ARE ALL DEAD THEY FLED WAR AND WERE KILLED HERE BY UNSAFE FIRE REGULATIONS"

BECAUSE!!!

You're not even a man.Go chop off your dick faggot.

because this whole thing is a manufactured protest.

it is a more extreme version of the blacks hanging nooses around the college campus and then making demands.

You must remember, it is not the place, it is the people. Even if we are driven into the coldest and darkest corners of the earth, once we rid ourselves of those that would hold us back there is nothing on this earth that can stop us united.

well yeah, these are niggers and sand niggers lol

>Part of the problem and doesn't acknowledge it

Do you think hard working Poles, Balts, the Spanish and other hard working Europeans would riot?

No
But we are the mainly affected by Brexit

livestreams?

all Tories do is destroy societies, one way or the other.

god is great

It's government housing. But it's contracted out. So they're not.

Because is not the lodger's responsibility to choose the right materials for the flat or install security measures

PART

what a bunch of whiny cunts.

I know hate immigrants

Funny way of saying Niggers haha

Do you support the conquest of the Holy Land?

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs

sauce of pic, faggot?

was it a government operated building?
isn't it the building owner who takes care of that shit?

What exactly is taking place in this picture?

>oh hey my apartment doesn't have a fire alarm
>nvm lol

I hope it gets worse

Yeah so you've taken up arms and gone straight to one of your cities that used to be shining beacons of industry and civilisation and get rid of the nigger gangs turning your cities into war zones.

STFU Americunt. Your country is in an even worse state. Why don't you drive down to Minnesota and sort out the Somalis that have taken over your cities there, or perhaps to New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Nevada or California where the Mexicans are outbreeding you and calling for their 'Aztlan'.

You disgusting worm.

Don't lose hope. There are millions of us who think like you. We only need to be willing to band together and fight for what we believe.