Scalise's Pizzaconnection

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572

Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
phillyvoice.com/why-did-potential-congressional-candidate-alexandria-shooters-facebook-photo/

The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

phillyvoice.com/why-did-potential-congressional-candidate-alexandria-shooters-facebook-photo/
archive.is/jNirBThi
archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
archive.fo/Dz0gj
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/25-year-old-house-candidate-withdraws-pennsylvania-race-n550191
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1808/text?format=txt
dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/?utm_source=site-share
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2017/05/06/pizzagate-activist-cernovich-a-double-agent/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

thought i have to let slide and make a new thread already

Deus vult indeed.

>Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.

>The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirBThi
Things are adding up more and more user

Having someone to point at in this is also convenient alternative to shot in the back of the head twice in suicide verdict

pretty much. now its just some looney gunnut instead of an effort to silence him.

you know, just once i would like if it wouldnt be the case. if there isnt some darker sheme behind it. that it actually is what it seems for the general public. but that wish somehow never is granted...

Bump

Also, not sure how well know mn this is, voting on HR 436 (scheduled for a vote yesterday) was postponed due to the shooting. Pic related.

Tyson rep upgraded to serious from critical w/ multiple wounds to chest.

from the /EWO/ thread:
Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo

He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

Well, well, well

another (((coincidence)))

bump

Reposting what one of you autists said in the comments for niggers and summerfags that won't click or read articles

> Lindy Li, young and rising Democratic congressional candidate from suburban Philadelphia.
> Incidentally is Facebook friends with James Hodginkson, the GOP baseball practice shooter.
> Both liked and commented a "smiley face" on Hodginkson's Facebook profile picture.
> Republican Congressman Ryan Costello represents the PA-6 District, the same district Li ran for in 2016 before withdrawing as a result of a ballot challenge, and where she plans to run again in 2018.
> Costello was supposed to be at the practice, playing shortstop next to Majority Whip Scalise, who was shot while playing second base.
> Costello missed his ride to practice by 2 minutes, and otherwise would have been right there.
> Li's future opponent could have very well been taken out by someone she's shown appreciation for on social media.

by the way, what about the other guys that got shot? i dont know much about the lower politicians in the US, so no idea what they stood for. have they a similar stance as scalise? is there any other connection between them? i know whan guy was associated with tyson food which was involved with human trafficing.

The other victims were Zack Barth, a legislative correspondent for Texas Rep. Roger Williams; Matt Mika, the director of government relations for Tyson Foods; and two U.S. Capitol Police officers. Paul Ryan identified the two officers as Crystal Griner and David Bailey.

looked a bit into roger williams just now. no connections to human trafficing except for some course or something in a lawschool, and someone with the name roger williams was charged with child abuse and homicide, but that was a nigger so not him.

Trump mentioned operation Peter Pan. How many kids could they have harvested ? Are they all accounted for ?

bump. good material in here for tonight's EWO threads

there are thousands of kids dissappearing each year without a trace. i would assume maybe 5-10% are the result of pedos doing shit on their own, another 10% probably just murders for fun, and the rest probably because of the (((elite))) snatching the children.

Will MedStar let Scalise die just like they did with Seth Rich?

maybe trump knew this was going to happen after scalise went from "ok" to "critical" after surgery. he did bring his own personal physician after all, so it seems trump is taking this seriously and not trusting medstar staff

trump brought his presidential physician. i doubt he will mess up. im not sure if he stays/stood with the guy though. if trump is smart he sent his own team of doctors and some bodyguards there.

by the way, a report of childsexrings done with the cooperation with the FBI
archive.fo/Dz0gj

Bump

bump

im trying to dig up some definite source right now, but it seems like the same doctor who was responsible for seth rich, jack sava, also is in charge of scalise.
sava also appears to be on the whitehouse guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
(dont have a program on my PC right now to open it, but in are screenchots showing sava and podesta)

bump!!

Is that why Trump sent his personal physician to care for him? Interesting.

about pic related. a normal pentagram defends from evil, an inverted one is said to invite it. a broken/open pentagram symbolizes an offensive approach. this one is inverted as the 2 spikes point north, and the one points south. the other extended spike on the right would land on the C.H.I.L.D. center. didnt include it since it wasnt displayed on my map back then and didnt knew its there.

about the pentagram
possibly

What an interesting (((coincidence)))

>Following a three-day court hearing, Lindy Li withdrew Friday from a Pennsylvania congressional race after her Democratic opponent challenged the nominating petitions she had submitted to run in the state’s primary election.
>Li, 25, told NBC News that the bulk of the 2,470 signatures she had collected were invalidated in Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court because the notary public stamped, but did not sign, the petitions.
>Li said her campaign tried to salvage those signatures by summoning the notary to court, but he was unable to provide a notary log.
>Congressional candidates in Pennsylvania needed to submit 1,000 signatures from registered voters in their party and district by Feb. 16.
>“I take full responsibility,” Li said. “I understand it is my job to make sure that it’s done correctly.”
>Li said much of the $600,000 she raised went toward fighting the court challenge.

$600,000 to show up to court with absolutely nothing.

nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/25-year-old-house-candidate-withdraws-pennsylvania-race-n550191

where did /ewo/ go?

i made this thread, then saw the EWO thread and posted in there and here. EWO reached bumplimit and got archived. some migrated from there over here. so this is kind of the new EWO thread i guess

Holy shit

can anyone confirm this tweet by the way? saw it posted some time, but never saw it on twitter itself. this is just too fucked if real

*instagram

sweet jesus we are past this

post more of these pictures please
I am making a folder for things just like this, seperating them from my memes.

so did EWO come back recently? what board? Sup Forums has not be remotely as interesting since EWO left

It's been slowly coming back since the Missing DC Girls.

burning the body to hide the bruising and evidence of rape? then just call it suicide and say it was cause she was troubled?

yes it was here
saw them popping up yesterday again.

maybe

am running out of stuff though

Has anyone looked into what agencies allowed him to have foster children, especially after the first incident? Or where those kids came from?

I just looked at that instagram page. That kid is that guys daughter. I couldn't find that exact photo as I didn't search too hard but I'm guessing it's unrelated. Still the caption to the photo is really creepy and suspicious. And I'm definitely not denying it's might be something strange but it doesn't look too important.

Bump

He had a kill list!!!! Was Li's opponent on this list????

>inb4 redditor

kind of offtopic, but then again not:

Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quid pro quo

Its no coincidence many of them get some kind of huge mental breakdown.

also note, a bear, hairy fat gay man, snuggling with a barely clothed little boy

>``(i) by operating a tipline to provide to individuals and electronic service providers an effective means of reporting Internet-related and other instances of child sexual exploitation in the areas of--
>``(VIII) misleading words or digital images on the Internet; and subsequently to make such reports available to the appropriate law enforcement agency for its review and potential investigation;

Does this include that Toy channel on Jewtube that allows those videos to stay up, despite being reported multiple times? We going to get a /pol tipline specifically for this? Pic related.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1808/text?format=txt

He's also a necon war monger. Guess you like war mongers.

Assassin had a knack lol list. Also, scalise was on second base, meaning gunman has to shoot around 3rd base and short stop. Also choosing to ignore the pitcher and catcher whom he would have had line of sight on first.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/?utm_source=site-share

i hope it is related to those channels. however about this.
notice how many disney characters are used for that shit? notice how disney is always REALLY butthurt about copyright stuff usually? how come they ignore these channels and let them stay online? saved

bombing some empty runway is warmongering now

bump

Original metal gear, neat!

didnt play it though to be honest. only played MGS 2,4 and 5, partly 3 and am currently playing 1. thanks to the legacy collection i have Metal gear 1&2, MGS1-4 and peacewalker so i will play it eventually i guess. but its a truely redpilled gameseries

It was made by Brett Guthrie (R-KY) @RepGuthrie and passed in the House. We can keep asking when the tipline will be open and who is in charge of it. I'll be reporting those channels daily until they're taken down since JewTube doesn't seem to give a shit.

The EWO threads should expand to follow ups on some of the more recent pedo ring busts as well. After those articles came out with those mass arrests we've barely heard a peep out of the MSM. I want to know that the people who were arrested are going to have a trial and get a punishment for what they've done. There's too many loopholes and compromised officials in these positions to let it slide under the rug.

the pics are amazing

bump

>bombing some empty runway is warmongering now
I want reddit to leave.

i bet some of the caught pedos will be heard again the next time someone shoots around at a baseball game.

sadly this is about all i have. if i overlooked something i will post it in here, but i think i have run out now on informative stuff. just some memes from here on

such an amazing game series, that said mgs2 is the most redpilled

so ahead of its time and tthe whole monologue at the end of the game about all the crap and junk data being accumulated and how everyone just withdraws into their own echochamebrs to hear what they want is especially apt these days

dont forget the hidden elite noone can even talk about as the nanomachines transform it into lalilulelo (in our case it gets transformed into "antisemite REEEEEEE")

thank you user

pic also related

>Steny Hoyer is sending a cryptic message with pizza
You guys are delusional

Some bad, some good. It's unfortunate, but we can't get pure saints. Now what are his other positions?

>cryptic message
>not just mocking him or threatening others
your strawmangame is weak

by the way, do we know where the pizza came from? like which restaurant? was it maybe a comet ping pong pizza even?

Bump

Pedo's should be Deado's. Those networks should be given No Quarter.(That is the only way to beat them, since Good tends to get "Cucked" by Justice when it comes to certain things).

Archives of past threads(even just the OP's are important): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

i wonder who are these (((elite pedophiles)))
:)

Do you think the pedo files is Trump's ace in the hole? Or does he have nothing?

to be "fair", the jews have created an art around interpretings texts and works into whatever they want. so this could be some translation that has been done by some disgusting piece of shit which interpreted the torah in a way he saw fit in order to gain more support of his ways.

i hope so.

(((((((((To be fair)))))))))

possible thread of interest

Jesus Christ

do you guys remember when Cernovich helped Epstein and Dershowitz??

>fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2017/05/06/pizzagate-activist-cernovich-a-double-agent/

not even going to archive it, we have Norway for that

i think bot kun only archives from NYT and CNN and similar things

Hoyer always gets his pizza from Pizza Bolis.

>will fully recover
guess his physician did a decent job

this time isnt always though i guess. if it was some mocking or threat i could assume he didnt choose the usual restaurant.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
am i seeing this right that he had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))

EWO is up
EWO is up
EWO is up
EWO is up
EWO is up
EWO is up
EWO is up
EWO is up
EWO is up

was about to link it here