SPACE HATE THREAD

The space meme is a toxic fantasy that lets people play fast and lose with our own vast and beautiful Earth because we can dream about going to the stars.

>Space is not romantic, it's a hellhole of muscle decay, bowel problems and incontinence.
>The only planets we know about besides Earth are literally different kinds of hell. There's no reason to want to go there.
>We are earthlings and we belong on Earth. If you would rather live on mars you aren't human. Mars humans would devolve into lower hellish organisms because of the total shit conditions.

Space dorks can go to hell. Fucking betas want their lives to be like science fiction.

Other urls found in this thread:

emdrive.com/firstgenapplications.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can have both

Fuck off, Mohammed. Just because you won't know which direction to pray in space doesn't mean the rest of us can't go.

Staying on earth forever is putting all the eggs in one basket. Just wait for gamma blast. Besides. Expansion is one of primal life's imperatives.

Space is the logical extension of the white conqueror/explorer instinct that made us great, and the fact that we could be wiped out by an asteroid is concerning. It is a survival strategy to seek another home, although space science clearly does have a beta leftist problem.
There are actually hundreds (I think) of planets with the conditions to be earth-like that scientists have found. The problem is the immense distance and the uncertainty.

>imblying space isn't where a glorious whitetopia will be created.

Too bad that you aren't allowed to create countries in space, they would literally fall under the one world government for space

In this case the basket is part of the egg. You can't even talk about primal life without talking about earth.

There's no whitetopia without nature. The place of the superior man is in nature. The day we live in an artificial environment created by some faggot nu-male art major that splits his time between making doodles and talking about how sick the latest GoT episode was is the day life loses it's meaning. It's Earth or nothing, Earth is ours and we are Earth's.

>There are actually hundreds (I think) of planets with the conditions to be earth-like that scientists have found.

Dork science isn't real science. There isn't proof of a single planet that comes close to Earth.

+Pic of disgusting architecture

>We are earthlings and we belong on Earth. If you would rather live on mars you aren't human. Mars humans would devolve into lower hellish organisms because of the total shit conditions
>He doesn't want to own both planets
>He doesn't want to revive the spirit of expansionism, exploration, endavour, adventure that characterized the colonial period
>He doesn't want to participate in the Scramble for Mars
>He doesn't want to travel on a passenger spaceship within the Anglo Empire Part II
All of your arguments could have applied to Europe before it started building empires. My ancestors were empire-builders, and they were fucking badass. So fuck you.
>pic related

This is a good thread.

Space is a distraction.

WWIII any day now but MUH MARS MUH MOON.

Give this spirit to your descendants you were born too soon, get over it.

Loading my space ship now and evacuating this planet desu. I'll take space over an earth covered with nigger filth.

Yea space is a meme. A complete waste of money and idiots who are obsessed with it have been brainwashed by fiction. We already have space here on earth - the undiscovered ocean depths which contains a shit load of undiscovered species

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT I WANT SPACE TRAVEL

You lack precision of thought. I'm not saying that it's immoral to go to space, it's a stupid waste and fucking gay. Space has no value for Earth.

>My ancestors were empire-builders, and they were fucking badass.

You are a delusional beta faggot, fantasy means nothing. Oh my godd so badass!! Just be a man ffs.

Youre right sven
Scifi is toxic

Colonialism of the earth and space travel are not compareable
We will never conquer the stars

whats the use of putting eggs in another basket if moving the eggs there causes them to break? the egg cant even survive in the other basket. your argument is shit.

Hoc situr ad astra.

It would be less expensive just to genocide the blacks and Jews.

Mohammed can't comprehend the majesty that is space.

Gene editing, robot laborers, o'neil cylinders to provide gravity away from planets.

>Le EPIN Space NAZis XDDD
>Liek in the coool Iron sky movie loXD

Build a basket the eggs don't break in, dumbass.

Why would you want to get away from us?

Nice bait.

>so majestic tho

You are so fucking euphoric.

You can go bugman, Earth is my home.

(((aren't allowed)))

Might makes right friendo

Just nuke Venus' upper atmosphere until you've blown enough away to start venting the trapped heat. Terraform the closer planet, Mars is too dead to do much with long-term unless we want to artificially support an atmosphere.

Aren't you the flat earth guy.

The only reason you may want mars is due to the atmosphere, and mars hardly has a atmosphere to begin with. Then again, it's better protection from space trash and meteors than no atmosphere.

FUCK SPACE

do you know what above our heads?

No I'm a mother fucking pirate.

emdrive.com/firstgenapplications.html

Are you guys telling me you don't want to create the Imperium of Man?

I'd prefer something more asimov.

SOME MEN JUST

You could either reduce the atmosphere of Venus to habitable levels, or create and sustain one for Mars. I only think Venus is better because it's not geologically dead and is closer to our size so gravity wouldn't be a longterm problem. The lead-boiling temp is a problem.

In the upper atmosphere its a lot cooler. You'd only have to worry about the acid clouds and toxic gas which can be solved with hazmat suits.

Wouldn't it just be easier to mine the asteroid belt for water and metals and build artificial environs for habitation?

This right there is the problem
Getting influenced by a fantasy created by some anglo geeks who know shit about the future
Scifi is by nothing based on reality and science, but gives you the impression that everythings gonna be fine
>just chill m8, in 100 years we will trvel trough space and shit
>muh space crusade

Meanwhile, the west is overrun by sandpeople and were heading towards another dark age

Yeah, he has a huge file of webums that he likes to dump in these threads. They're kinda interesting and nothing more than that.

Space exploration is a croc, parallel earth conquest is where it's at.

>40K
>a fine future
Pick one

The new world meme is a toxic fantasy that lets people play fast and lose with our own vast and beautiful Europe because we can dream about going to the americas.

>The new world is not romantic, it's a hellhole of new diseases, starvation, and indians
>The only lands we know about besides Europe are literally different kinds of hell. There's no reason to want to go there.
>We are europeans and we belong in Europe. If you would rather live in America you aren't british. American's would devolve into lower hellish organisms because of the total shit conditions.

Puritans can go to hell. Fucking heretics want to live their lives like explorers.

We're nowhere close to being able to do that so just enjoy your life and let our great great grandkids deal with the earth dying

There's a lot more technological hurdles in conquering space as opposed to sailing across an ocean for a few months, but I think OP is just being the usual sperg and projecting.

this

>You lack provisional thought
>It's a waste and fucking gay

No wonder your lands were taken over by refugees. Weak.

Ironically you did have people actually saying this. It was argued that Europeans were unsuited to foreign climes and that since dealing with foreigners led to disease and the temptations of miscegenation that empire was just a bad idea even if it did create wealth.

You even have the same thing going on now. Some stormcucks purity spiral so extremely that any white man outside of Europe is a race-traitor or cuck by definition even if he doesn't race mix or even lives in an all-white community.

You're Swedish.

Law in space is what the US and Russia say it is. The UN has no anti-orbital weapons, or indeed any means of reaching orbit at all.

>t Ahmed that wants more money for gibs

First off sci fi can be true read Jules Verne and other literature from the 1800's they had submarines one hundred years before they were invented. So we might be able to go to space one day. Also 40k is bad it had at least two separate catastrophes happen to humans.

When they sailed to the new world, a ship was the height of their technology, and it took months to cross.
Now, spaceships are the height of our technology and it would take months to get to Mars.

> American's would devolve into lower hellish organisms because of the total shit conditions.

Holy shit it's true.

All we need to do is get Mars' core rotating again to create an EM field around it. Then we can melt the ice caps while having factories pump carbon dioxide in the atmosphere

I disagree. Nature is what gives us humanity. Until we discover nature in space there's no reason to go there again. We already conquered everything we could, the bleakness of space and inhospitability of the planets is God's way of telling us to turn our focus back on our home.

> space hate
> Earth is beautiful
> especially when viewed from SPACE

go fuck a tree

I agree with you, but they didn't have to worry about your body turning into a human-sized tumor with not bone/muscle structure by the time they got to the land they at least knew they could somewhat survive on without significant aide.
I'm not sure a colony, even a one-way trip colony, would survive long without being constantly blasted by radiation from the lack of a substantial atmosphere and dealing with all the fun side-effects of that.

heh

Damn, I thought flat earth was going to be my edgy way of fucking with people IRL. This is how I'm going to approach things now. Fuck space.

>40k
>everythings gonna be fine
Holy shit you double nigger have you ever read any of the 40k novels?

Earth was a Joint Colonization.(Whites= Europe, Blacks = Africa, Asians = Asia)

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

but what about meteor defense?

Basically this.

Fermi paradox - possibly. I've heard that Earth really is special because odd we had to overcome to exist (we, humans) are pretty fucking tough.

Besides - IMO entirety of space colonisation depends on whether we will be able to achieve inertialess or other FTL drives or not. Space is fucking vast and without any cheats we're confined to solar system.

>t. Ahmed Muhammad Abdul al-Sahin

If we want create some kind of extraterestial colonies, do we need planets at all? Woudlnt it be better to just drill some asteroid empty and spin it to provide artificl gravitation?

Look at mars:

- Doesnt have magnetic field, you have hide underground
- Atmosphere is parody of earth atmosphere but it still managers to fuck up machinery. Sand gets inside everything
- Weak gravity woudl probably fuck our bodies up. It woudl also be deadly to fetuses. There is no known method of providing artifical gravity when you are already on surface of planet
- Gravity means you still have to waste fuel to get off planet. You also need heatshields.

Emptied asteroid:

- Rocks provide protection against radiation
- No atmosphee that fucks shit up. No need to waste fuel to get of asteroid. No need for heatshields
- You can have as much gravity as you need

Only plus with mars is that you can use its atmosphere and water to syntesize fuel (look up mars direct plan for mars mission) or produce air. But from the other hand asteroids have various minerals deposits too.

/thread

Ave Maria

Going to space at the expense of everything else is retarded, we're going to need a strong Earth to sustain space infrastructure

On the other hand, we can't keep delaying this forever

I think it'd be interesting to have Mars, Phobos and Deimos colonized for the reasons you stated, only issue would be getting them to spin, as well as excavating them.
Using an asteroid otherwise would be a lot more effort than just hiding underground on Mars. First you have to find one, move it into a not-shit location, and then make sure nothing else smashes into it for the duration of its existence.

>fast and loose

Just like your mom.

Couldn't you make gravity on the moon or Mars by building your cities underneath a metal base that has spinning components underneath it? That way inside the cities where there is a connection to the metal plate that allows earth level gravity, but if you leave the city you would be in lower gravity.

There is one problem as far as I know, rotational pseudo-gravity may not be an option for large amount of people if the cylinder gets massive - we might not have materials durable enough not to fall apart at higher speed. Additionally, Earth isn't actually lacking space for people, it's just that we're wasteful and harmful to nature. "Outsourcing" much of industry to space would switch Earth's purpose to provide housin and food for people. Arguably services too, but they'd be mostly local.
You're sure you can hollow a planet out?

You're almost there Sven. It is clearly time you take the flat, geocentric pill and be rid of the Jewish spherical lie once and for all.

have a healthy bump

Space is the future.

Fuck off Earthcucks. Mankind is meant to conquer the stars. It's the ultimate challenge. We have to go forward. It's our destiny.

I have no idea if that would work, I think it'd be interesting to see that done on a small scale.

No, I'm not, but no one really said anything about hollowing out the entire body. That'd be dumb for multiple reasons, one being integrity, but I was thinking more along the lines of excavating compartments.

>he has nothing but computer generated graphics made by a fatass fedora-wearer to back up his cucked space fantasies

>he doesn't know that 100% of space travel is a hoax and no one has ever been there

>he doesn't know the earth is the flat stationary center of the universe, and the the sun, moon, and stars are all much closer and smaller than (((science))) has claimed

wew lad

>literally no one ITT has seen the curve
>that's cuz the curve doesn't exist
>Muh sixmillion! It was real in my mind!
>all these space cuckfantasies rely on the existence of the spinning ball, which remains completely impossible to prove, outside from disney nasa cartoons

>"we can't keep delaying this forever"

He gets his sense of reality and the future direction of mankind from Jewish movies

>B-b-but my white astronaut moon heroes!

Pic related, they are cucks

But what about Carl Sagan? He wouldn't lie to us.

I'm pretty sure we won't be able to counteract a planet's gravity any time soon. We won't alter gravity on a planet in any meaningful way, we have to do with what we have. More reasonable is rotational fake gravity, but it only works in micro-gravity space.

So what happens when a dinosaur killer asteroid hits earth genius?

Why wouldn't rotational gravity work on a planet to increase the gravity?

this; how has no one said this before; space has replaced (((heaven))) as a container of our totally delusional belief in eternal peace, progress, salvation, et al.

>Scifi is by nothing based on reality and science
All the best hard sci-fi authors were scientists at the same time. Clarke, Asimov etc...

I wonder why more people aren't excited about the ocean. There's a lot of ocean out there to explore, and there's actually resources in it.

Could you explain how? I mean, if it was vertical, we'd part of the time experiencing no gravity, part of the time - double. If it was horizontal rotation, we'd have... Weird, diamond-shaped surfaces. I don't think it would be any kind of practical.
If we could magically manipulate gravity, we'd be better off simply creating artificial gravity in space (not to mention that such abilities would probably lead to FTL and they also are pretty impossible, according to our current knowledge).

>+Pic of disgusting architecture
ugh i fucking hate this shit

why are futurists all about disgusting curves and streets that dont go anywhere? it creates so much dead space, and just doesnt look good at all