Is Trump literally the only thing this guy can talk about?

Is Trump literally the only thing this guy can talk about?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw
vocaroo.com/i/s0KAsKiS7oFp
youtube.com/watch?v=B9zXPhHE8kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck him .. he has a weird right ear

Trump derangement syndrome.

Plus it's the only thing libs can think about so it sells well with his core audience. I'm not the biggest Trump fan (I would've preferred Cruz) but he's the president and eventually most of these angry libs will have to come to terms with that and move on with their lives.

>Is Trump literally the only thing this guy can talk about?
I wish somebody would "diversify" this leftist piece of shit.

I think these types just have a problem with traditional male dominance. Anytime an alpha wins they get upset.

I've come to realize nearly everyone on the left is a sociopath.
Best move is to stay away from them.

Apparently his ratings went up once he did. Heaven forbid CBS have to change their television model from a schedule based off 40 yrs ago and the fact that late night talk shows appeal to no one able to stay awake that long anymore, let's just trash Trump for 90 mins or however long, that's what will save our company.

He had shit ratings, talking about Trump probably increases his ratings so that's all he'll ever talk about in the future.

>eventually most of these angry libs will have to come to terms with that and move on with their lives.
That's just it, it doesn't seem like that's going to be allowed to happen this time around, judging by the coordinated ramp-up of rhetoric against him. I've never seen anything like this before, and folks far older than me say the same thing.

BBBBLLLUMBPFFFFF TWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO SKEWWWWWPPSSSSSS

>4 years after trump has finished his term
>drumpffffff!!! AMIRITE?

His daughters kinda hot.

Trump is all anyone can talk about. Apparently it gets the ratings, though.

Honestly, I don't understand how even the most leftist person in America could still be entertained by CNN reporting every single day about Trump's latest tweet. It's the same shit every day. There's more going on in the world than an inexperienced president having inflammatory social media habits.

Post pics?

But hillarys emails tho.

When will they? What's currently happening has never happened in our nations history before.

Not the only thing

pretty much only reason of his continued existence

I stopped watching this faggot ten years ago and you regard fuck holes are still talking about him. You're all a god damn embarrassment.

It's all he talks about because the left never gets tired of hearing it. It's crazy how fucking obsessed they are with every move Trump makes. I've been wondering why they act this way. Is it because of the rise of the internet and social media? Because any schmuck now has a platform to voice their hate? Because they now have perpetual echo chambers where they can have their opinions and biases affirmed and just keep going in circles about it, and it never gets the chance to die down?

Ten year ago I was watching Stewart show and he was a side character.

That's how being the president it's like.

How does affect democracy if Lewinsky sucks the president dick?

I would love to punch this try-hard in the face. That goes for anyone who makes faces like in OP. Literally makes me see red.

it brings ratings

It gets views.

That's all that matters you retarded man child. It also allows his audience to confirm their existing biases.

Trump is the best thing to happen to yellow journalism since columbine.

His show was sinking, he latched onto picking on Trump, his ratings hit a slight boost and now he's clinging onto Trump for dear life.

It's really sad how pathetic he's become. He's like a cheerleader for liberals now, at least before his gimmick on comedy central was funny.. He gets to be a real bitch when someone doesn't agree with him or go off script in his view, I just can't watch him anymore honestly. Something about him and what I mentioned previously just really annoys me now.

2 SCOOOPPSPALSPSP DGLSIDIEUMPFLKINS
no but seriously this guy is like a virus, friend from college has turned into Stephen Colbert incarnate who just obsesses over trump, has a trump mask, bernout, always posting about trump. I swear they get a hard on about trump. Needless to say I don't associate with that kid kek, looks a lunatic spiraling out of control. Liberalism: not even once

trump is the best thing to ever happen to this faggot, i'm actually surprised he didn't get cancelled after how terribly he did his first six months or so

trump curse on this faggot when?

His gimmick was funny and even conservitive thought so regardless of being the butt of the joke. Same with American dad

Satire is the highest form of political comedy.

Yes. That's his job now, the DNC has been giving him information to run.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

BRUMPLE CRUMP TWO SCOOPS

Yes

When he changed networks, he said he wanted to be positive because there was so much negativity in politics. He didn't realize that his liberal viewers only wanted a echo chamber and his ratings suffered greatly. Since jumping on the bash Trump train, his liberal fans have returned and his ratings gone up. It's the only way he can make money now.

Why does he keep making those weird ugly gremlin faces?

What is that?

Is it funny? Is it exciting? What is he trying to project? He's like a character in some horrible dystopian scifi TwighLight Zone episode.

And why does youtube keep freezing it and showing him this way?

share a scoop brother?

Haha, I've never seen this..I've only seen the meme. DRUMPH IS FINISHED!

youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw

drumple bump

He's become a dour lesbian.

He's a shabbos goy puppet speaking the words of Sumner Rothstein and Leslie Moonves

wat the fuck ur right

>YOU WILL PAY
>GROHLAND LLUUUUUUMFPH

Trump is a international embarrassment so why shouldnt he talk about him?

BURPLE DURP

As long as it keeps getting him more ratings why wouldn't he?

>tfw Fallon is crumbling because he doesn't shit on Trump enough
what a gay country

>(((ratings))) = (((polls)))
DRUMFOO TRUOOPS

WHAT? WHY DO YOU IMBECILES CLAP FOR DRUMPF? AAAAAARGGHHH!
>starts to transform into raping, murderous ( but tolerant) demonic form

I was in the audience for his show a couple days ago. AMA

Shame on you for not shouting TWO SCOOPS BRUMPLE CRUMPLE you faggot.

Trump is the only thing that everyone talks about.

BLOOOOOOOPFFFFFFFFFFFFFELLLED
GROPPPPLEESSSSS

vocaroo.com/i/s0KAsKiS7oFp

I fucking love these threads
MAKE SCOOP-POST GREAT AGAIN!

BRONLAD DRUMPH

audience cheers and roars

IS STUUUUPEEEEET

standing ovation

every...single....night.

You can tell Colbert's writers lurk the board and they get salty about these threads.

I'm going to start sending Colbert some BRUMBLE FRUMP postcards, I got one of those postcard printers at the thrift store the other day and it came with an ink / postcard pack with like 40 postcards left in there, works great.

If he did anything else his ratings would drop even more. He ruined his name, used to be known as a hilarious political commentator back with John Stewart but became a fucking lunatic during the election.

SCOOP ABUSERS SHALL BE ELIMINATED!
RAAAAAAARGH!

>blocks your path

>hilarious political commentator back with John Stewart
he was never hilarious, it's just that the state of late night has always been awful so by comparison the stewart show mid 2000s was actually funny

but measured against say, the muppet show, it sucked of course

we will never again have a hilarious and politically neutral puppet oriented late night show, feels bad

All he really cares about his money, all his audience wants is trump hate, views = ad money.

So yes, it's all he will talk about.

The day Trump leaves office will be the day he cries himself to sleep, no matter what he wants people to think.

Why am I laughing so much at this

ONE SCOOP ONLY YOU MOTHER FUCKING SPONALD!

I got you sempi

She's older now, look at the way he handles her. Does he want to date her?

>S-sop Dad, that's my underwire!
>NOT TILL I GET MY SCOOPS

youtube.com/watch?v=B9zXPhHE8kY

i honestly liked his show until the house nigga started making sound effects all the time

ZIP ZOP

WOOOOOOOOOOO

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAH

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAHHHHH

no clue why they gave him a microphone

That's a big remote.

black lives matter, they needs scoops too

She is like a 7/10 at best, but with her father being who he is I'd give her a 4/10

>[random off-screen jungle sounds intensify]
the (un)funny thing is that when he actually uses words he doesn't say anything valuable. He's basically a dumb token monkey to half-assedly try to appeal to a "younger more urban" demographic which doesn't work anyway.

He's actually deaf in that ear. I don't remember why, I think he had surgery on it for whatever reason, and that's why it looks weird.

I remember him saying so on the Colbert Report, back when he was funny.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME TWO QUICK RUNDOWNS?

Trump is just a really easy target. Plus my President Donald Trump feeds the fire. The host of the late show changes a lot of hearts and minds, as a huge part of culture. Plus I watch him because the jokes are actually really good. It takes a strong comptehension of topics to crack wise at them.

>the jokes are actually really good. It takes a strong comptehension of topics
kek, this is how I know it's b8. His new show is really dumbed down compared to the Report, you can figure out the crappy punchlines from half a minute away.

Guys stop posting about the 2 scoops!

Bump

That ice cream looks like biscuits.

VFIO)WGFUIGFIUG FIGOIGWIUG SCOOPS

Is that you Stephen?

This is even better than Toddposting from Sup Forums

>term
You forgot the "s", buddy

dsfn;oafsjoafhoafe;aieoeihgoergn;ajfeng;porhg
SCOOPS

>with her father being who he is
That makes her hotter, he'd kill himself knowing an ultra-nationalist is fucking her brains out every night

do they threaten the audience with violence off camera if they dont laugh?

he talks about what he eats.

>PLEASE CLAP signs light up

How many scoops did the audience get?

I used to really like Stephen Colbert, this is just sad to me

TTWWWOOOOOOOOOO