>>130179359

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHmR400wd1M
christianhistoryinstitute.org/magazine/article/interview-converting-by-the-sword/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
youtube.com/watch?v=545U5UDUp9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Europe is Christian
Not by choice

>Stay true to your ancestors
>Uses the term logos
>Is pushing for a desert Jew religion that destroyed Europe and stagnated it's growth for centuries

Jews are trying everything to crush Christianity. All these recent pagans are either shills or atheist larpers. Jews after Jesus are literaly seen as satanist by Christian doctrine.

Opposite. The pagan rome was stagnating. European supremacy started in medieval.

Christianity is literally a semitic Jewish religion invented by Jews (like Islam) to make it easier to transition to a ONE WORLD RELIGION (Judaism) by claiming that all are linked because "muh Abraham"

wat
Christianity does nothing to hold the muslims back.
It's the christian goody-two shoes who are letting them in

youtube.com/watch?v=WHmR400wd1M

>They dont know the fact that Islam was stopped by White European Chrstians for the land to remain exactly that
>They believe worshiping trees would save the white race
>They believe that the modern Western world is truly Christian
why are you here??

Islam would be stopped by ANYONE you fucking idiot.

By Buddhists, Atheists, Pagans, Christians, Hindus... if a group of Muslims came to take over your shit ANYONE would defend themselves.

Fucking idiot.

Most atheists love muslims though

Because they're not being physically attacked by one. The muslims didn't infiltrate Europe 1000 years ago, them came with swords.

Why should I even have to explain this?

Oh yeah, the Christians (which pagans hate for being weak xddd) oppressed the poor, innocent, completely civilized, enlightened pagans 'n shiet.

They are attacked here everyday but they still love them

0/10

christianhistoryinstitute.org/magazine/article/interview-converting-by-the-sword/

I know thy tribulation and thy poverty, but thou art rich: and thou art blasphemed by them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:9.

You know, for a religion supposedly "engineered by jewry", we sure do have a history of really hating the jews, who put our LORD up on the cross. Perhaps atheism and nihilism is the real opiate for the masses, as one who buys into it has zero values or morals or even reason to live. Hmmmmm.

>aligned with no particular denomination

thinking emoji

Look, if pagans were worth a damn they wouldn't have so easily been brought into the fold of Christ.

It's not an open war situation. Again, why should I need to explain this.

Cherry-picking. The Jews have completely infiltrated the church now. Your religion is dying, but if you will fight Jews with us I don't care what you believe so long as you don't push it on anyone else.
However, You can't deny that Christianity is a Semitic Jewish desert religion and not a native European religion.

This.

What the fuck are you talking about? Churches are the biggest supporters of the foreign hordes. I don't know of a church that doesn't have programs to help "immigrants" and "refugees" and bring more of them in.
You're retarded

Catholics are never going to convert to Judaism.

>excluded from God forever and not a real country

My Church certainly does not adhere to your anecdote.

>Europe is Christian
no, it's pagan. the middle east is christian.

Not exactly. The Greek influences are at last as strong as Jewish ones. Many Greek philosophers believed, that in addition to gods there is supreme one, similar to Abrahamic conception.
Also genetic fallacy.

(You)

>pagan retards
i forgot how brave and noble your viking ancestors were - literal albino niggers who live in wooden shacks and contributed nothing except the rape and murder of anglos.

They will forcibly convert. Read the protocols.

Oh, yeah? Which do you attend?

>dont step on snek flag

To say Europe is Pagan is to ignore every modern statistic and thousands of years of history.

Yes, but Charlemagne's Franks did the same. That was the life in middle ages like.

Or maybe you don't actually attend any church because you know none of them agree with your shit.

>no step on snek flag
Fuck off you autist. Europe belongs to the church, pay your fucking respects.

>Christianity, a sandnigger religion that preaches cuckoldry and friendship, will save the white race

Christianity is the reason the white race is doomed. Kek how delusional are Christcucks that they think they're saving the white race with their semitic jew-loving ideology?

Anyone who posts under a Deus Vult flag is a larper and an autist

Byzantine-Ruthenian Catholic Church.

All of our programs involve repairs for the Church...

Our monsignor has never spoken highly of immigrants during homilies, either.

Again, the issue is that many clergymen are getting political. However, I doubt you will see this nature in those who practice Traditional Latin Mass or Divine Liturgy. Those people are rooted in tradition and understand that muslim migrants will not be converted. Meanwhile, the modernists infiltrated deep into the Church believe they can create another mass of LUKEWARM Christians.

Lukewarm Christianity is one of the biggest issues in the West. We need to return to our roots, Novus Ordo "Mass" and Vatican II has hindered this...

explain

You pagans are traitors to your ancestry. Sit down and study the history of Europe. It is inherently Christian, up until teh modern day.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

>yeah b-but you did some too!

this is like going

>y-yeah communist regimes have killed millions, b-but you capitalists did it too!

it was nowhere near the levels of pagan faggotry

Mohamedanism is culturally destructive. Christianity is not. European culture continued to thrive when their people converted to Christianity, embracing the truth of Christ.

Meanwhile, the arabs force their ways completely onto the people they conquer. Christianity is not culturally destructive.

see

>Mohamedanism is culturally destructive. Christianity is not.
You are so fucking stupid, holy shit.

Totally Jew.

Look, you live in the fake country, not me.

I agree OP

>There is nothing wrong with following a non-native European religion, nothing at all goy
>Never mind the fact it originated in the Middle East of all places

Christcucks would worship African voodoo if it had a following in 7th century Italy.

There is very little recorded history of "Pagan Europe." Meanwhile, European history covers mostly Christian Europe.

The only Pagan accomplishment is the Roman Empire -- Which became the Christian Empire, turning to Christ after its people were convinced through missionary work, living by Christians, and social interactions.

>What are different rites
>everything must be like Ned Flanders American Protestantism!
>We need to go back to comic book hero worship!
>Evil Christian forces conversion!
>Christianity is so weak Christians love Jews!

Religion is about the TRUTH. You obsess over origin -- Perhaps you should get a 23 and me.

PAGAN OP PAGGAN

>Ukranians
>People

Lmao

Christ is the awnser

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

>libertarian

Pagans are
crap

genetic fallacy. Agriculture, mathematics, masonry also came from middle east.

>let the jews win goy

spotted the kike
> It's (You)

Not an argument, this is literally what it says in the Protocols of Zion.

I want every single Jew on the face of the earth to cease to exist, no matter the cost. The destruction they've brought the world is almost unimaginable. They just shouldn't be allowed to exist anymore.
>pic related

Your move, fag.

Nah, if it were kikes would be ok with Christianity
>They're not.

As user said earlier today , real Christianity says ...

>fuck the kikes

>Christianity does nothing to hold the muslims back
Christians are actually the one picking them up off the coast of Libya and ferrying them to Italy.

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 2:9
“Ye serpents, ye generation (race or nation) of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?”

Jesus Christ
Matthew 23:33

>Pagan
>calling people LARPers
Holy fucking shit youre all retarded mongs

Well ...

>fuck the kikes

Protocol fail, just another kikery that will blow up in their face as always

The Vikings had the best ships of the day, you can't build a Viking long ship without knowing a thing or two about engineering. They also forged the best steel swords. If they were Africa-tier they would have been behind the curve technologically but they weren't.

How is it any more larping than pretending to be a crusader? Paganism and traditional Christianity are both equally dead religions.

It really is.

Except which is the main religion now? Lmaooooooooooooooooooo

Bullshit. China and India had those before Sumer.

And not to mention, those are not ideologies.

Nice try mohammad

btw your prophet is fake

Kek of course it did according to (((them))). Holy fuck you guys will believe anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=545U5UDUp9k

>Worshipping the 6th avatar of the multiarmed curry nigger

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yeah, right on dude; contemporary christians are totally going deus vult on the muslim horde

> implying contemporary christians arnt the most cucked demographic of all
> implying one should expect any different from people who literally and unironically worship josephs' wife's son

>europe is jewish
this is literally what you're saying

Come again?

In Christian of this picture version it is at last contradiction between two narratives.

Yes and our goal is to degrade Christianity more all become Protestant and not return to the traditional apostolic European roots.
Fucking Dutch tranny faggot.

Yes, but Europe get this from Middle East.

*cucks in fastest growing religion in the world*

Kill some cult members.

Russian orthodoxy is fucking joke. There are more abortions than in rest of Europe.

I'll start with the kek-kikes and pagan-poop plunderer faggots.

>abortions in Russia fell by 850% in the past 5 years

Try again bro, go check the stats.

that was because they voted for some christian party, I forget the exact name, which formed a government with the nazis to give them a majority. Even though they didn't vote hitler, they still gave him power

Nope, (((you))) fail

YOU
J
E
W

GOD

I
S

DEAD

DEAL WITH IT!

>nb4 Jews are no longer chosen
They were never fucking chosen you slave

>nb4 Jews are satanists
Jews worship your God, just not some fucking zionist Jew like Jesus. Pharisees were pro-Roman Jews and that's why Jesus fought with them

Try HARDER

> Be Me - German studying in Canda
> Mom has serious guilt complex about Poles
> Constantly calls them perfect Catholics and great people (they saved my Grandma from the Communists after WW2)
> Realizes Poles wont have children
> Birthrate is one of the lowest in the world
> She realizes Germans put their money where their mouth is when they believe something
> TFW you have a circle of traditional redpilled German Catholic families surrounding you
> TFW all the old protestant Churches in Silesia and Prussia are inhabited by a nation of Poles LARPing as Catholics
> TFW your mother is now red-pilled on poles and ready to retake the east at a moments notice

>Jews trying this hard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
seriously though I do wish Jesus died on something cooler like a gas chamber or a giant wooden 1488. Would be a much better religious symbol but the Lord works in mysterious ways.

>Every single jew to cease to exist
Hello Achmed. You mudslimes fail to realize that jews are able to repent, and if so they should be given the chance, if they are by nature evil then they are without excuse since they can't help it.

> Soviet union, even you admit it with Stalin
You're a fucking joke kurwa, papal cuck scum

My ancestors converted by choice

>"Hello achmed"

SPOTTED THE JEW!

This is their way of arguing. If you are anti-Jew they call you MUSLIM! Keep an eye out for this!

Jesus?
>jews HATE Him

Hello Achmed

Why should holiness only come from the middle east & not Europe?

Alright Shlomo.

For you to question it, Snownigger

Can you explain to me why Paul of Tarsus was a wicked man with your beliefs? Achmed?