I'm scared

Uh, guys! I'm literally shaking right now.

Antifa wants to start a meme war.

I'm not ready for this!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jxA1fbk4OS8
youtube.com/watch?v=E-YoY60BRsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only thing comprehensible about your post is those digits

I SAY WE MAKE THEM SWALLOW OUR THICK SALTY MEME CREAM

Would anyone be interested in his #

Kek right wing always had best memes
Aids soon faggot

Let's

Do

It

I do I do I do

>SOON

>SOoNrino

Kek everyone knows the left can't meme

They take themselves too seriously

>Soon with more gun

He is here guys!

>vermin suprememe

Nice to know Reddit is getting political now

My name is Lt. user Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Sup Forums-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the happening happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Antifa, dressed as Commies. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Commies. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky basement, cross five thousand posts of shit, fight my way through half of T_D and jump out of a fuckin' thread to teach the Commies lessons in humanity. Commies ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Freedom-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Antifa uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the Veterans of Meme and Winter Wars. That means I got a little Spurdo in me. And our battle plan will be that of a troll resistance. We will be cruel to the Commies, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Commies won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Commie will be sickened by us, and the Commie will talk about us, and the Commie will fear us. And when the Commie closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good ?

Who is that guy?

If they're anything like the election memes I think we'll be fine.

Sorry, but Vermin was always /ourguy/

Any bootlicker here can instantly die. Fuck off.

>let's meme
>haha look guys I'm meme ing

So unatural.

Get for a meme war

JAAAAAA

Fight for Goebbels.

I wouldn't follow a meme spouting dickwad into a 1 inch deep puddle. You best learn that before you get any ideas.

how can they compete with this?

My name is Lt. user xXCOMMIESLAYERXx and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Sup Forums-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the happening happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Antifa, dressed as Commies. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Commies. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky basement, cross five thousand posts of shit, fight my way through half of T_D and jump out of a fuckin' thread to teach the Commies lessons in humanity. Commies ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Freedom-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Antifa uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the Veterans of Meme and Winter Wars. That means I got a little Spurdo in me. And our battle plan will be that of a troll resistance. We will be cruel to the Commies, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Commies won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Commie will be sickened by us, and the Commie will talk about us, and the Commie will fear us. And when the Commie closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good ?
Nice pasta user

Nice copy pasta

Bump

Bump

Feel free to use.

so, you think they are ready?
>watch antifa trying hard and reaching BTFO very quickly

>nazi trolls

member when trolling actually meant someone pretending to be stupid in order to garner an angry reaction from people on the internet and not just "anyone that disagrees with me"

these clods are so out of touch they can't even grasp basic 15 years old internet terminology, they are already finished if they think they can jump straight into memetic warfare

>meme war
I remember when the internet wasn't full of faggots

>I remember when the internet wasn't full of faggots

ARPANET circa 1976?

>these clods are so out of touch they can't even grasp basic 15 years old internet terminology, they are already finished if they think they can jump straight into memetic warfare

There are Antifa "researchers" studying us right now.

we've already beaten the CIA in a meme war

I think we can handle a few blue haired fatties

Bumperoni

Get him

This will be a sight to see.
Meme War 2

Won't be much of a "war". There are like 100 total antifa in the world, and half of them are too retarded to participate.

It was fine until the early/mid aughts.

These fucks never learn lets kick their collective asses again

>Antifa wants to start a meme war.
God damn it, last time there was a Meme War Trump became president and we summoned an elder god.

Fuck, let's do it.

Yesss, yesssssssss

youtu.be/jxA1fbk4OS8

so liberals are resorting to literal forced memes?

the war is already over

antifa can't meme at all
they'll copy our shit but make them pc
>antifa would trigger themselves trying to make memes that are even close to what we make

if war is imminent, i can already taste victory

millhouse in antifa gear

These guys have no idea who they're dealing with.

>leaf

VS is reddit incarnate

Had he accepted anyone's friend request?

This is now a memeball thread :^)

Vermin is pretty chill, he gave me a banana once

ERIC??

>these clods are so out of touch they can't even grasp basic 15 years old internet terminology, they are already finished if they think they can jump straight into memetic warfare

no you faggot, that's what you call "co-opting and repurposing slang", linguistic and memetic warfare at its finest.

SAMETHINK

Pathetic. You can't meme when you take everything so seriously.

exterminate

What a fucking mess..

who's Eric?

Antifas meme technology is at spear and mud hut levels. I seriously doubt that anything they can come up with would even be shit-tier quality.

But he is a hard worker

>trying to paint by numbers memes

That's why they fail. Humor isn't something you can organize, memes can't be planned, they just become through mass enjoyment.

Leftists think you can create a authoritarian system for everything, that's why they fail. Nobody wants to take direction from someone with 4 genders and hepatitis.

The memes in that post are cringy

https:// facebook com/story.php?story_fbid=10158770254350705&id=585055704

What kind of spicy, dank memes can we expect? I'm shaking in my boots.

Here's one

Prof Bikelock.

alright alright alright

WE

God damn, was this made in meme generator?

t-that's breddy dank...

Memes arise organically out of intelligent, motivated people interacting inside a culture. You can't "meme" people. You don't "make a meme." A meme is not made. OC is made - and it becomes a meme when it is enjoyed, and therefore distributed, widely. Memes are the product of cultures, not people.

Sup Forums has a particularly memey culture. Anonymity, ephemerality, and a feedback loop that ensnares the "silent watchers" of society rather than the worker drones, work together to produce a culture that thrives on thinking truly dangerously instead of just fashionably edgy. Our memes are the avant garde. Everyone wants to be Sup Forums but nobody wants to be a virginal basement-dwelling NEET with no friends and a family that's given up, who is consumed by bitterness and thwarted belonging, and whose caustic cynicism is a double-edged sword that scythes through normie bullshit with one stroke and threatens suicide with the other. Your entry-level ramblings are a diamond dozen. Your functional home and pasty middle-class life has given you no new perspective and so you have nothing new to say. You call us Nazis, but you're the goose-stepping conformist who agrees with whatever's popular. You've got too much social cred at stake to do otherwise. We're the ones with nothing to lose - we're the only people in this whole world who can speak freely.

That's why your memes are shit and ours are magnetically attractive. Pic related.

And don't think I'm ascribing some higher virtue to the internet slacktivism that is shitposting on Sup Forums. I'm not. Nothing that anyone does here will ever matter or make a difference and the internet is not serious business. But our corner of the internet is a fucktonne cooler than yours, faggot, and my real life is a dumpster fire but at least I'll always be better than you this way.

>Clods
Nice Steven Universe reference faggot. But seriously, Peredet is the best gem.

witnessed

ARE YOU BEES IS BEYOND US t. help by apuhelper

This.
I went from alt-light to Alt-Right in a couple of months.
In 2004 I was a registered Democrat.
I was drawn in by the memes, kek, bantz and actual information.
Negativity is the tool of the left.
That's why I abandoned the left - Negative Nancies the lot of them.
Embrace exuberance.
It is strength.

>Definition of anarchist
>1: a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power
>2: a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy; especially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order
>Definition of anarchism
>1: a political theory holding all forms of governmental authority to be unnecessary and undesirable and advocating a society based on voluntary cooperation and free association of individuals and groups

>Definition of liberalism
>1: the quality or state of being liberal
>2a often capitalized : a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual liberty and the spiritual and ethical content of Christianity
>b : a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standard (see gold standard 1)
>c : a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy (see autonomy 2) of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties; specifically : such a philosophy that considers government as a crucial instrument for amelioration of social inequities (such as those involving race, gender, or class)

They actually think a liberal would support anarchy? The bottom picture is just so retarded. Anyone who thinks it makes sense is so fucking out of touch with reality they should be in an institution.
Liberals consider government "a crucial instrument" and anarchists consider government to be "unnecessary and undesirable". It's like all the literally see are left and right, they don't understand people have various beliefs. Like liberals and conservatives can agree on things you don't have to support a party 100%. It's not how far left or right you are it's what you believe in.
Fucksakes how stupid can you be.

We killb napzis naow.

>I'm literally shaking right now

You're in good company :^)

So fucking stupid. What a waste of brainpower.

Why not actually organize politically?

google "How to contact your representatives", and then actually contact your representatives. Seriously. There are thousands of people on Sup Forums at a time, and millions on Sup Forums in rotation. Why not actually start organizing the way you're supposed to make a difference?

>inb4 but they won't listen
They listen if there is a larger number of people than 1. Every interest group gets power because they speak up and make themselves seem important. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

JOIN ME. SEND ONE (1) MESSAGE TO THE REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR CHOICE!

>Antifa wants to start a meme war.

Nigger, please.

AWOO AWOO AWOO

POLACKS WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION

"TO MEME, TO MEME, TO MEME!"

When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Commie scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Commie scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Commie. Or you will die tryin'.

youtube.com/watch?v=E-YoY60BRsc

Antifa may take our memes, but they will never defeat our maze!

that was pretty easy

>that was pretty easy

like ur mom lmao

I'm ready for a massive wall of text paired up with a caricature of a Nazi

:(

My name is Lt. user Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Sup Forums-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the happening happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Antifa, dressed as Commies. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Commies. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky basement, cross five thousand posts of shit, fight my way through half of T_D and jump out of a fuckin' thread to teach the Commies lessons in humanity. Commies ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Freedom-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Antifa uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the Veterans of Meme and Winter Wars. That means I got a little Spurdo in me. And our battle plan will be that of a troll resistance. We will be cruel to the Commies, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Commies won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Commie will be sickened by us, and the Commie will talk about us, and the Commie will fear us. And when the Commie closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?

fucking bully you dont get to be in the war

You is bully racist agaambst Pollaucks.

Bully.

(I'm out of Apus.)

One day our patience will run dry...

Coretta Scott KAAAAANG

Rewd

I wonder if whenever they reach their mystery meat utopia that the reality of IQ differences will sink in, I guess then it'll just devolve into flinging shit at each other until some extinction event, maybe at that point....