Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBFX8eaB1jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

FUCK

MY

COUNTRY

UP

why ? is the anti discrimination law really that easy to abuse ? srs question, I just don't know

S

So long Canadians and thanks for all the "sorry"s

Good riddance.
The world is now a better place.

>SMASHING S BUTTON TO OBLIVION

it's been rotting for years desu

>honking and screams in the distance
>no police around because gay pride has banned uniformed officers.

America, please invade. We have oil and lots of food.

Its was a mistake from the begging, should've been taken by USA long time ago.

That USD to CAD is nice. Your country is so cheap to spend money in. I spent like 6 dollars on breakfast and tipped 50% too.

S

Someone just nuke us

Whatever may happen, stay in your containment area.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBFX8eaB1jo

>mfw Canada

Fabulous faggot here with a hateful tear in my eye.

Today, Canada.

Tomorrow, the world.

Faggots won. You mocked us, you beat us, you murdered us in cold blood thirty years ago. Now we fly our flags over your national monuments.

Don't think it will stop there either.

Because we remember who mocked us, who beat us, who killed us in cold blood.

We remember, and we are PISSED. We want revenge.

We are going to stack your courts with as many progressive AF justices as possible. They will look the other way when faggots join antifa to beat the fucking shit out of far right nazis. You will be run into the closet and have your freedom of expression stripped away.

White fucking Christians are going to feel everything they ever did to us TEN THOUSAND times over!

Don't worry, rest of the western world will follow you soon

Preach it brother.

Why isn't your rational and logical secular population being enlightened?

lol good job there boyos

Don't worry, we'll be joining you soon enough.

Wait the 150 year theme is gay pride?
I thought they were making it muslim day...
Who is getting the 150 theme, the gays or the muslims, you can't make it both.

It's about refering to someone in 3rd person
It's stuppid because how can it be prosecuted if you usually talk about him/her/xer when they aren't around ?. The law is basically nothing and just a distraction from other shit.

one day you have a family.
some muslim trans teacher says to a class of 6 to 10 year olds.
>"Hey Kids, you know how people call the weak kid in the class a girl, a sissy, a cuck, acts like a girl? He might actually be a girl even though genetically thats not true, but genetics is just an adult word for non-believer. Death to infadels!"

Thats bad because his classmates might get sent to jail for not stating his correct pronoun if he identifies as a girl. Also you cant bad mouth Islam"
Next day kid doesn't want to get bullied, tells class that he identifies as girl and all of a sudden nobody makes fun of him anymore because those that tried had their kids and family transferred to a different school/prison.
After months of kid not being bullied his parents finally find out their kid, who they shat out their body, fed, clothed, paid attention to and loved is now inflicted with a mental illness.
> "If I'm a girl I won't get bullied, my grades improve, and my teachers are more attentive to my education and everything is gravy!"

You request a meeting with the teacher, and the teacher looks you straight in the eyes, wiggles his halal finger, motioning you to come closer to hear the whisper and tells you straight into your ear.

>"Death to white race, Im going to make you love your trans-ze kid while I get married with xe and xer will become my 17th wife."
Before your eyebrows even flinch two knights break down the door to the class and arrest you for harbouring hate crime thoughts against all mighty trans allah. By the time you reach the parking lot your kids are officially taken away from the non-LGBTQZXTBBC supporting home, you get fired from your job even though you're self employed.

This is the state of Canada right now.
They haven't full on 1488 the white race because there isn't enough immigrants to outvote the white locals (true shit posting canucks).
The government is legitimately hoping to immigrate another 70 million foreigners by 2050.

Would that make things better?

Like we're any better in the current year.

Yea that's something I don't get. Why are they so obsessed with pronouns when pronouns are actually pretty situational and would rarely be used in the presence of the person proper? It seems to manly apply to the service industry where the employee has to refer to the customer by sir or ma'am.