I don't get it

I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

imgrum.org/tag/desenhistaquepensa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't get the picture?

stupid op, it's his turn first

Putin and Assad are apparently in the same boat as lil kim?

>putin that tall

>Assad
>bad

obviously putin, assad, and lil kim want to help those poor mexicans and their anchor baby that Trump has just beaten up

The only way to save brown people is by destroying Russia, Syria, North Korea, and China.

Look at putin hes ready to throw down!

Pretty much this.

trump and america standing up to evil men causing their people hardship.

obviously bullshit propaganda, but I think this is the idea.

>Get the line, I was first in here

>wait until they died and we start with the little one

holy shit, is that a motherfucking desenhista que pensa reference?

Childish propaganda intended for the drooling retards which make up the great masses of the American citizenry. Nevermind that America has been aiding and arming (often directly) jihadist and terrorist organizations in Syria, let's just pretend that we're the eternal "good guys" and those nasty Russians, Norks, and Arab dictators are pure evil.

This faggot cartoon has the_donald written all over it. Assad and Putin to a slightly lesser extent are legit as fuck. I dont know who thats supposed to be in background because the artist is shit but if its Duterte, they really need to be hung by their neck because Duterte is the #1 world leader right now.

who is the guy behind kim jong un?

Sup Forums had a big thread on him yesterday

holy shit

my guess is the chinese prime minister/president

What's the problem here?

Wait this guy made both cartoons? This one is actually good unlike that piece of shit in the OP

Chinaman

The quality varies

I'd say that the idea of the picture is that Trump is stopping authoritarians and commies from helping the citizens suffering under his tyrannical rule. This is obviously a Marxist propaganda piece drawn by someone with no understanding of economics or the history of their own ideology.

They're supposed to be Syrians suffering from the war
It depicts Trump stopping Putin, Assad, and others from inflicting more heinous crimes on them
You probably thought it was depicting Trump poorly because it gives him a fake tan, and bigger hair, and therefor figured the suffering Syrians were refugees that Trump has been controversial on not letting in

A more accurate display

lmao 10/10

Gave me a chuckle

imgrum.org/tag/desenhistaquepensa
Some spic made this and wrote this caption, translated:
>You don't have to judge people, it's not your role. But, if you recognize their good deeds, surely you will break a barrier of pride that's inside you to the next. This is not political, is humanity.
So in other words
(You) is right on this one

>a abortion

Hmmm maybe.
But the caption doesn't make sense given that narrative

this is better

Dumpf isn't letting them help the latest hospital bombing victims

My fucking sides!

Or maybe it does, if the artist is trying to defend Trump? Oh I don't fucking know, liberals are retarded

putin is too tall on this one

Take that feminists.

this is unironically the shittiest thing I ever read fuck off

>thanks for thinking

kek kek

"Trump takes action against dictators."