Ask me anything

Ask a WMBF mongrel who's lived in a black community his whole life anything.

I have straight black hair and brown eyes with white-ish facial features so they consider me white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b40QdTRaqFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When are you gonna give my bike back?

Never to a leaf.

Fuck off from my Site, nigger

Dick size?

8.5 inches
(Freedom units)

why do you unironically save memes

Because I'm a massive lurker.

youtube.com/watch?v=b40QdTRaqFk

Did your dad stick around or leave?

Are you sure your dad is white? How the hell did you not get nigger hair. Is he a god?

Father died before I could meet him. He had some other mongrels and a pure white with other women.

I'm blessed. I can usually pass as a white with a slight tan.

Why do you guys block the aisles at Wal Mart?
I'm just trying to get some groceries and you guys are having a family reunion in the middle of the aisle.

Our tribes move as one.

"confederate"

Figures.

I'll happily work as your slave if only the south rises again masta.

Blacks do seem more socially connected.
I have a theory that this affects the incarceration rate. People who are out and about socializing have more exposure to law enforcement.

Nope. Everyone here hates eachother and kills eachother. Just a little while ago a teen got killed by another black teen in a fight.

Funny part is that he always thought blacks were naturally peaceful and the white man was the problem.

post picture of skin and a timestamp

Are you working to get out of the black community? Or are you /comfy/ in it?

Is bad pic. Will take more

Fuck this town. A murder happens literally every day.

we wuz kangz?

Better.
No TS though

Fuck off nigger, stay with your black people.

is your mother mixed as well?

Cock pic pls

Mother was somewhat lightskinned. She was from the Caribbean.

desu famalam if you fucked a coal burner your kids would probably look like most Burgers from the south

Are you a BASED black trump supporter who knocks up pure blonde aryan white women but does so without violating the Non-aggression principle?

Unless genetic editing becomes an option, I will seek out another white dominant mongrel.

What does WMBF stand for? And does this count as my question?

White male x black female

if you are BASED you would find a white Jewish women because as God says, there is neither jew nor greek only Jews waiting to be blacked. Galatians 3:28 The only way to maga is to give the chosen people the gift of enrichment. Do your duty o' BASED black man.

You're a white male and a black female? How does that work? Where do you buy your clothes?

he was born to a couple that was a white man who fucked a black woman

How did your dad die?

Ah, I see. What's your connection to him? Do you live next door?

Bad health.
His other kids are fine though.

I live in a cuck shed I am a Swedish immigrant to Ireland he is my wife's sons dad and my wife's bull

the only person I know of that ancestry has greenish tinted skin looks like an unusually ugly white person and compulsively lies and steals

not even once

I have the accent of a nog but the mannerisms and values of a white. The majority of nogs here are just like the Sup Forums dipiction.

>WE WUZ KANGZ
>DUH WITE MANE BE DOIN DIS
>MUH DICK

You should do the AMA. Sounds more interesting.

Did they try to get you to join a gang?

Did your mom have more half black kids?

Did those black fathers stick around?

I almost did it since I was bullied in school and got into fights because of my whiteness. Maybe that's why I casually say nigger to black people.

There are a few mixed daughters and a pure wwhit on my feathers side. My black aunt also has a mixed daughter but despite having white skin, she has frizzy hair.

Father stuck around. He was somewhat successful. We were still poor though.

*pure white on my father's side

desu Tyrone Smith rarely lets me use internet I prefer to spend the Good Boy points I get from my office job on chicken tendies

Nigga did you jus say chikkken?

Give your kids extra brains, to boot.

Stop playing dumb - that shit doesn't fly here. 14 year old.