Croatia PM & Pres repeatedly meddle in Donbass war, annoy Russia over and over

A bit of context
>Croatian PM & Pres are from center-right, on paper patriotic party
>In reality are totally subservient to EU/Germany
>especially our president, she would conscript every single male/female in a case of a war with Russia, just to please her former NATO bosses

Russia, don't nuke pls. On that note, wrap up Syria and conq..er, liberate Mariupol.

Now, onto the article
>Prime minister has been in a visit to Poroshekel in Hoholia last year, he offered his mediation in "reintegration of Donbass" into Ukraine again
>Moscow has politely reminded him of the capabilities of his country
>this week Hohol PM viisited us and our guy again tried to act like he is the leader of France, UK or something
>Moscow again said don't meddle

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/sluzbena-rusija-opet-napala-hrvatsku-ne-odustajete-od-namjere-da-ojacate-vojnu-suradnju-s-ukrajinom-idete-na-ruku-ratnoj-kampanji-kijeva/6252346/

Other urls found in this thread:

interpretermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The_Menace_of_Unreality_Final.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=haGk8D3iIMc
archive.is/
b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2017&mm=06&dd=15&nav_id=101553
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And?

>Croatia PM & Pres repeatedly meddle in Donbass war, annoy Russia over and over
Are you a cuck? How is this a bad thing? Russia constanlty meddles in the Balkans, like literary they tried to start a coup d'etat in Montenegro not so long ago

Croatia seems to be an ok country but the posters here are total cucks. Please explain.

>Cuck croats
Lmao Russia only has to say a word and then based Srbija comes and claims their rightful land from eastern Croatia

On Sup Forums it's okay to be cucked to Russia, because Russians are based white Christians. I'd let a Russian fuck my American wife in all her holes, because that is the only conservative, patriotic thing to do. Putin is based and calls out the globalists after all.

You seem to not follow the news, user. Just google "Serbia prime minister".

They, like most of Sup Forums have fallen for the "Russia/Putin is gut" memes that have dominated this board during and long after the US election cycle.

interpretermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The_Menace_of_Unreality_Final.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

>And
Just a heads up to Vlad not to take the leaders of our little tribe seriously.

>Are you a cuck?
No, a payed russian shill.

>coup
>in the worst dictatorship in Yuropoor apart from Belarus maybe

"ok" buddy, because, you know, it's totally impossible that joining NATO was not very popular at all in that country since they bombed them just recently - and that the ruling party had to come up with some bullshit to justify going totally against the public opinion and consolidating their extremely unstable rule?

Give me a fucking break P00000land, you are starting to become too stupid to survive

M8, if anything Russia is behaving towards Serbia like a red headed step child. All of that "brotherhood" freindship is just for show, if you don't have the money they don't care.

And what do you think, would Moscow rather have cordial relations with landlocked country or one with big ass coast? If we ever becane pro-Moscow, they would drop Serbia immediately.

Well, if this is the case, the western "right wingers" are beyong repair. Communist sponsored movements are basically the main source of all those civilizational problems that are destroying the West today and todays Russia is ruled by the same people who used those methods during the cold war. Also:
>Christian Russia

That map is some pure bull shit.
My wife is from Dnepropetrovsk region and much of it is pro west anti Putin. I've spent a lot of time there.
And Odessa? No way in hell does that region side with Putin.

Croatia > Roman Catholic 87.8%, Orthodox 4.4%, other Christian 0.4%, Muslim 1.3%, other and unspecified 0.9%, none 5.2%
Poland > Roman Catholic 89.8% (about 75% practicing), Eastern Orthodox 1.3%, Protestant 0.3%, other 0.3%, unspecified 8.3%
Russia > Russian Orthodox 15-20%, Muslim 10-15%, other Christian 2%

Lel Russia literally sent hired guns in an attempt for Monte Negros president life.I don't think ordinary people have anything to do with that.

Yes, yes, and accidentally Russian citizens were arrested.

Also - Đukanović won wit over 40% of votes, 20% more than the next party. One may like him or not, but when Russian shills start talking about democratical procedures and actual social representation it becomes simply ridiculous.

hang youself, idiot

t. eastern ukrainian

A p00lack was arrested for attacking finns just a while back in some backwater here. Was that the polish government trying to destabilize our country?! YOU BASTARDS!!

This line of argument goes fucking nowhere. If there is waterproof evidence of state conspiracy they would fucking have present it. A picture of a guy loosely related with a government employee in a picture with a guy that one of the attacker guys might have known at some point is not fucking evidence motherfucker

You have no idea how stupid you sound

Some people simply cannot understand that both - Western globalists bombarding Serbia and Russian neo-soviets trying to create another bandit state in Montenegro may be bad guys.

you seem to be seriously triggered, I hope it's not some delirium tremens

hilarious that you mention delirium after making posts seeing russians behind every bush just because some neocon faggots and their puppets say so

kys pl0x

I've always hated Poland - it's full of pro-american fags like you who whine and bitch and whine and bitch on and on about a country that has maybe 1% of the influence, economic and military power that the neocons/America has in the world. you are truly the ULTIMATE good goys, which also explains why your troops have been dying in all of the recent ""American""" wars all over the middle east like the braindead p00heads they are.

croatia will have russian riots soon

Yep, seriously triggered. Please, don't stab someone in your neighbourhood.

Fuck off Hrvats

Proshenko is a literal Jew
(((Waltzman)))), cuckraine is a
Literal kike colony
You amazing goys

>Obligatory butthurt belt checking in

Your memes are bad, your argument s nonexistent, you r flaming asshole apparent

Balts are the posters on pol along with leafs and roaches

Novorussia is rightful Russian clay.

we dont give a shit lol
youtube.com/watch?v=haGk8D3iIMc

Well, first of all, they are not ashamed of their flag like so many ruskies posting here.

Russians are dismantling Todorić/Agrokor via Sberbank, this will also bring the whole government down and then this will lead to things which will lead to some other things. Don't link EPH poison directly, use the archive.
archive.is/

>EPH
Or Hanza or whatever it's called nowadays.

so why are your leaders digging their own grave? are they retarded?

>so why are your leaders
What leaders? There's different clans and opposing interests. PM, or any other politician for that matter, is no leader but a puppet and his grave is already dug out. USA and Russia are battling for influence here right now and it's complicated. I'm not going into hints and signals I intercepted. Nice digits.

In case of someone doesn't understand your ironic comment, I leave this piece of info here.

that's pretty sad mate, but don't think the situation here is any different
americans and russians these days are trying to have more influence:

>US "concerned" by Russian humanitarian center in Serbia
b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2017&mm=06&dd=15&nav_id=101553

When will Croatia finally chimp out and invade the balkans again?

>muh muslims in Russia
>willfully pick EU flag
alrighty then

>being so cucked by russia you do not even know you are cucked

people like this exist