Brit/pol/ - THE CHIMPOUT OF 2017 edition

This is it lads, its going to be the summer of 2011 all over again. Nationwide riots incoming, keep you and your family safe. I think this is going to be the worst one yet, chances will be its a 100% monkey shit flinging storm.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40298473
>riots of summer 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=3WmMhircZOc

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed0QJJL9sYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=h6vOKV7H6_o

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1jMJgovYPeOJL?q=protest
news.sky.com/watch-live
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews
youtube.com/watch?v=mpRZRghu9mE
pscp.tv/w/1vAxRbWgWmXxl
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/hundreds-thousands-illegal-immigrants-drop-radar-uk-every-year/
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/875736709840814080
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606740/The-Queen-s-Speech-place-WEDNESDAY.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608788/Boris-Johnson-told-rival-stuffed-fire-cuts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QvkhzuQT8s8
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC
strawpoll.com/c2r5352
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmxoJ7Q13U
youtube.com/watch?v=zrnHDFPH40Q
twitter.com/resistunite/status/875790098654257152
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=FaHEusBG20c
twitter.com/Channel4/status/875780306502131713
youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=bh6eznhPcOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tommy Robinson on the streets slaying mudslimes when?

anyone have a link for tonight's protests? its like 7:50 now, things should be getting fun for the next few hours.

No clue about tonight's protest, as you can see in this pic from the article, commies are out in full force stirring trouble, this is the perfect leftwing shitstorm and corbyn has the momentum now for a 'revolt'. Dangerous times for England, I hope the Army is prepared to lock and load if it goes too far. Last riots we had descended the country into total anarchy and nobody protected the ordinary who suffered it...

>WE WANT MORE THAN 5 MILLION
>5 MILLION IS AN INSULT

Wow they said they are gonna riot top lel

pscp.tv/w/1jMJgovYPeOJL?q=protest

Can't fucking wait.
Feel a little bad for the London anons though. A little.

Are we actually likely to get violence?

>the army

what army?

Reminder that only wogs and pakis identify as 'British'.

We have warned them repeatedly to leave London.

Special thanks to the firefighters

when Tommy leads the rebellion and slays countless Saracens he should behead the landed gentry and become part of the new upper class

He is more willing to defend the UK than they are

>Someone just complained about ethnic cleansing

Morte a traditori! Libertà per la Gran Bretagna!

>stand up to racism
Please don't tell me that's from today's protests? Imagine inserting your cultural marxist tripe into a protest over a fire. Victimhood culture is real.

Would that really be enough to find a new place and replace all of your possessions?

Start buying guns.

LINKS
>Streams
news.sky.com/watch-live
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews
pscp.tv/w/1vAxRbWgWmXxl

>New secret home office report reveals an extra 250,000 illegal immigrants a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/hundreds-thousands-illegal-immigrants-drop-radar-uk-every-year/

>Protesters charge into Kensington town hall at rally in support of London tower fire victims
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/875736709840814080

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Two soldiers die after tank incident in Pembrokeshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544

>Police are "open-minded" over terror being a potential motive
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377

>Brexit negotiations start on Monday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260

>Sinn Fein accuses May of breaching Good Friday Agreement as she seeks deal with DUP for Ian Paisley's party to prop her up in power
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606740/The-Queen-s-Speech-place-WEDNESDAY.html

>The empty homes of rich people in Kensington should be SEIZED to house Grenfell Tower residents made homeless by fire, says Jeremy Corbyn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html

>Boris Johnson under fire for telling Labour rival who complained about fire service cuts to "get stuffed" when he was London Mayor
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608788/Boris-Johnson-told-rival-stuffed-fire-cuts.html

Official London Theme of the Summer
>youtube.com/watch?v=QvkhzuQT8s8
youtube.com/watch?v=QvkhzuQT8s8
>youtube.com/watch?v=QvkhzuQT8s8

MOLOCH did this.

>Possibly dozens of children burnt to a crisp
>A huge towering inferno
>Covered in a metal cladding
>Numerous separate compartments for sacrifices.
>First MOLOCH, horrid King besmear'd with blood
>Of human sacrifice, and parents tears,
>Though, for the noyse of Drums and Timbrels loud,
>Their children's cries unheard that passed through fire

Is he /ourgod/ now?

pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

LIVE: Protesters

tfw the sense of entitlement alongside the non white faces is redpilling the nation at levels we could never imagine.

it was only a matter of time kek

its always about ethnic cleansing for them

at this point whiteys might as well go full literal nazi as these pakis like to think

our army is by far the best in europe
not much of a acivement though

>just noticed my id is /w/inux

מוות לבוגדים! חופש לבריטניה!

Most of them are families of like 10, so they're raking it in

Why are there to be riots britbongs?

Quick rundown on what happened?

shit niggers i'm in north london. should've got a gun

EVERY TIME YOU LOOK AT THE REMNANTS OF YOUR CAPITAL, WHICH WAS ONCE THE SEAT OF THE GREATEST EMPIRE IN HISTORY, REMEMBER THAT I WARNED YOU.

Nignogs angry, nignogs smash

I’d just like to interject for moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

quickly chiming in to ask bribros to help a brotha out:
>PLS VOTE ALTERNATIVE FÜR DEUTSCHLAND (AFD)
strawpoll.com/c2r5352
strawpoll.com/c2r5352
strawpoll.com/c2r5352
strawpoll.com/c2r5352
strawpoll.com/c2r5352
strawpoll.com/c2r5352
strawpoll.com/c2r5352
strawpoll.com/c2r5352
strawpoll.com/c2r5352

I was at the work site the other day with my coworkers/mates we were ontop of some scaffolding overlooking the street (we live in a quiet like 98%+ white area).

We saw a sikh walking below (they just recognised the turban not knowing it was a sikh) one of them spat at him and all of a sudden to conversation tuned into laughing at all those shitskins dying in the London fire.

These guys were pretty bluepilled up until recently, now all of a sudden the thought of shitskins burning to death was hilarious to them.

I think the sheep are slowly being woken up lads..

Since they are getting council housing, yes.

That almost the median income for a year in Northern Ireland.

COMFY IN LEEDS

>DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER
>I HEARD YOU SAY

LADS

WILL WE GET ACTUAL FIGHTING?

Blacks.

Do you think cities like London are just a total lost cause?

>Arise Londoners for the City Anthem!
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmxoJ7Q13U

>citizen: a legally recognized subject

umm yea, pakis are legally recognized as british, sad to say

Has there been anything in the media about that guy getting his stuff together before telling his neighbours about the fire?

What's music are we listening to for these happenings lads?
>youtube.com/watch?v=zrnHDFPH40Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zrnHDFPH40Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=zrnHDFPH40Q

well mate if you look at the streams there is a hell of a lot of anti tory placards

gotta push that agenda in nice and hard, no lubricant

PROTESTERS BLOCKING OXFORD CIRCUS

THIS WONT BE LIKE THE LAST RIOTS IN 2011, THEY WILL BE GOING AROUND NON-RESIDENTIAL TOURIST HOTSPOTS

Kuolema pettureille! Vapaus Britannialle!

>Tfw this is ALL Theresa's fault

IT WAS HIS TURN!!!

This tbqh

>tfw you live miles away from the nearest city when it all goes to shit.

Thanks Sup Forums.

Today is also the day Jo Cox died last year, coincidence?

happenings

>Justice for Grenfell
What do they even want? Can i get a basic gestalt?
Is it money? Is it to burn all white buildings in retaliation?

I dont understand the last one, Boris cut fire service when he was mayor several years ago, Sadiq is mayor now and has been for a year or two, and a fire has happened now, which was reacted to. What the fuck has this got to do with Boris.

Voted for CDU

RACE WAR NOW

i'll give her a chubb key to my block of lats?

absolut happening

Jesus, these fucking morons
twitter.com/resistunite/status/875790098654257152

>Select all images with an apartment building.

They don't even know themselves, none of them gave a clear answer on BBC.

Döden till förrädare! Frihet för Storbritannien!

Why? Because of the fire? Last time I checked the government didn't burn it down. Maybe lobby for better fire escape laws, but protest?

Lets be honest, the fire's just an excuse, isn't it?

Fire special

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

>muh empire

why do people refer to this as if it was some sort of whitey dominance?

it was a CIVIC organisation meant to spread multiculturalism and bring it to the britain

Never considered that, thanks
What website are you hijacking?
Ramadan ends, Riots start. Screencap this

twitter.com/Channel4/status/875780306502131713

You're a funny lad

>Fire in tower block. 30 confirmed dead, expected to rise to maybe 100-200.
>Nobody knows what started, but cheap aluminium/foam cladding exacerbated it and helped it spread
>No sprinklers in building
>Changes recommended after previous fire not acted on
>Muslims and niggers blame the government and council for not acting on the recommendations
>Say the event was avoidable (tbf it was)
>Now some pakis claiming it's an attempt to ethnically cleanse Muslims; others say they feel ignored by the government.
>Anger at the police; suggestions they're covering things up
>Anger at all authority; political and judicial

Lads what's the best biography of Enoch Powell?

>Dindu lit a bindu
>Whole building went up
>dindus and pakipoos went up
>blame the government for no reason
>riot

Are poles taking part in the riots, or is it just niggers and shitskins?

Boris cut fire service when he was mayor several years ago

How retarded are you?

>250,000+ homeless people in the UK
>People are going to riot because the fewsurvivors of this fire are being made homeless and they want free gibs from the government
>PM gives them £5 million

Fucking disgusting. Each survivor is essentially being given hundreds of thousands of pounds. I don't know a single case where this has happened because someones house burnt down.

But it sure as fuck confirms why these people are in the country. They just want free money.

>When the Liberals get attacked by the people they promote and defend

Let it happen

Lads, there's something you need to understand.

The 2011 riots were not only aggravated by the death of Mark Duggan but by hordes of chavs aged 15-25 who exploited the situation to fuck shit up, light shit on fire, break shit and steal shit. They used his death as a justification for shoplifting.

If you want to see a repeat, then you've got to convince the kiddies to get out on the streets with their mates. The 2011 riots were organised on Blackberry Messenger and Twitter, it's not all too different in 2017.

>whites get bombed by muslims
>lay flowers and sing imagine by john lennon
>muslims die in accidental fire
>riots

>Milbourne
>Charter House

Top tier. But not as old as mine, kiddo.

>Hinchely wood are middle class knobs

Used to be middle class wanna-be chav central back in the day hilariously enough.

Yes. Since the turn of the millenium at the very latest London has turned into merely a place where the wealthy earn their money before commuting back to their wealthy white ghettos leaving bumfuck foreign cleaners, tourists and oligarch investors to populate what little is left.

>100+ die in a totally preventable fire
>Turns out they fitted the tower with flammable panels to please the rich folk who thought the tower an eye sore
>Tory MP got given a report stating the buildings to be complete death traps 3 years ago, did nothing
>Theresa May doing literally everything possible not to interact with the public
>No organisation, plan or action for the 120 homeless families. Poor as fuck locals have done 95% of the work so far

They have legit reasons to be angry

Prefab Sprout on the comfy playlist at the moment. Don Henley, John Farnham and Bruce Hornsby up next.

Don't (you) me.

355 go fundme pages, some have over 100k. 5 million from the government, initially. There were only 120 units. How much is this going to cost when all is said and done ? I'm guessing after funerals, housing, complete refurnishing, replacement of all the make believe stuff they never actually had, $40 Million ? So like $333,000 per unit ?

HAPPENING

@lilyallen 1h1 hour ago
The EDL have come to Grenfell Tower

How could we have fallen so far in such a short time? I honestly wish some radical BioChemist user would create some strain of Ebola that would specifically target people based of gene traits and finally end their bullshit.

Poles are down the pub celebrating

LOL
O
L

IF EVIL WHITEY DIDNT INVENT REFRIGERATORS THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

THIS is the KINO happening music, and it will be for every protest and riot in London from now on.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c

Share more fire based music
>youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
>youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

holy shit that crowd on Sky News

>WHAT R U SCARED OF THERESA? WHYCOME U AINT COMIN DOWN HERE AND COMFORTIN' US?

>THERESA PUT ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE TOWER AND NOW THEY'RE DEAD

holy fucking shit lol

They're angry about the council cutting money to enhance safety or something. They're also demanding gibs and shelter and there are indeed conspiracy theories floating around about this being a deliberate attack on Muslims. Doubt it though because that Ethiopian guy has already taken the blame

m8 all of the working class are secretly alt-right it is just the middle class journos who keep everyone in the dark. Everyone I know is racist to blacks and pakis

Not keith?

youtube.com/watch?v=bh6eznhPcOo

Thank god this kind of thing won't happen with increasing regularity once we leave the EU haha. Right lads? haha...

>it was a CIVIC organisation meant to spread multiculturalism and bring it to the britain

Yes because when Cecil Rhodes set sail for Africa, he was thinking yes I'm doing this so that 100 years down the line my home country will be diverse

I'm sorry this is moronic

>A fucking sit down protest.
They better chimp out. Sitting down will not satiate my hunger for a happening.

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me