Finland DOSEN'T exist!! Learn the truth here!

Quick rundown:

1- What about Finnish people? Are they all in on the conspiracy?

A. No. People from Finland genuinely believe they're from Finland. In reality they are from small towns on either the Eastern part of Sweden, the Western part of Russia, or the Northern part of Estonia.

2- What about all of Finland's other exports other than Nokia?

A. Finland's three biggest, and three most well known areas of industry are Oil, Tech, and Software. The oil is gathered in offshore platforms where the rest of us believe the landmass of Finland is, (again the Japanese get to avoid rigging regulations in this respect), the Tech companies have already been explained above with the Nokia post, and Software companies can easily redirect their IP Address through the Finnish sea. As for other Finnish exports, well, claiming Santa comes from your country isn't a viable way to get people to believe in it.

3- What about Helsinki? That is an enormous city on the world stage.

A. Helsinki is located in Eastern Sweden. It's not like the people flying there would notice.

4- What about everywhere else in Finland? There's a lot to it and it couldn't all be made up.

A. 99% of Finland is forest. A lot of it doesn't need to be accounted for when addressing Finnish geography.

5- Why do other countries go along with it?

A. At first it was a sign of goodwill between Western Countries and the Soviet Union. A bargaining chip that could be played. But Finland has since evolved to something much more. An idealistic placeholder for what countries should aspire to. No real country could so consistently place first in Education, Healthcare, Gender Equality, Literacy Rates, National Stability, The least corrupt government in the world, Freedom of the press. It's a concept for countries and people to aspire to. But that's where the problems about Finland's existence is disputed.no country in the world can possibly be that good.

To be continued..

6- Why the name Finland?

A. The country was originally made for fishing. What do fish have? Fins. Thus Finland.

7- What about the Finnish language?

A. Look up thesimilarities between Japanese and Finnish. It may surprise you how similar they are. Which is weird considering the vast distances between them.

8- I'm Finnish and your attack on my people and culture is insulting.

A. I'm not insulting Finnish people or culture. I don't even deny that there is Finnish culture. When you have a collective of a few million people identifying as Finnish then of course a culture will be built around it. I'm simply saying that that the landmass of Finland isn't actually there. It doesn't mean there can't be a culture or identity of being Finnish however.

9- This is an enormous conspiracy to keep secret, how could nobody else of realized it?

A. Other people have realized it. But imagine the ridiculousness of the statement 'I don't believe Finland exists'. Even if we did have undeniable proof of something put in front of us we would still hold the opinion that most of our friends, family, and acquaintances hold to not disrupt social convention. It's part of the human condition.

10- What about GPS and Satellite Images?

A. It's manipulated and forged. In the parts of Estonia, Sweden, and Russia that are allocated as 'Finnish zones' the GPS locations are changed to match that of Finland. Satellite images are forged.OPs picture is how the map actually looks like.

It all makes sense now

Jumalauta saatanan perkele!

Truth is stranger than fiction

Are Finns a mix of Asian and slav?

Well who cares if the Finns meet your or anyone else's standard for what constitutes a nation.
The fact is that to change the current status you'll have to get past Russia as they prefer a neutral nation on their border, so that's not going to happen in your lifetime.

Some of them are, they originate from Siberia

yes

Wow this enlightened me on to the idea that Scotland isn't a country, it's a continuation of England.
Think about it, they are right next to each other and pretty similar. Must not be a coincidence right?

Scientifically you cannot argue that the nordic nations and Russians are different people.
Some believe that the Rus came originated from Vikings, some believe that it was the other way around.
But genetically they are all almost identical.

It's complicated..

so nordics are really just slavs?

good to know.

not to mention
only the japanese could create such ebin meme

HAHAHA SO FUNNY XDDDDDDDD LMAO YOU SHOULD TOTALLY POST IT ON 9GAG
EPIC MEME XDD

Huh?

No, I'm not saying they are Slavs or that they are Vikings. I say that they either were two people who mixed before there were these two specific cultures existed or that they separated into two distinct tribes descending from one people.
After these two distinct cultures formed (Slavs and Vikings) they obviously each had influences coming from other peoples who invaded them or traded with, but they are still to this day genetically very close.
Just because there is no understanding between some of these nations doesn't mean that they are automatically descendants from completely different peoples.
In fact, many European peoples are very similar, even though there is often hatred to an almost amazing degree between them.

Of course they don't exist. Have you met a finish before?! No you haven't

But is it considered racemixing if fingoloid fucks asians?

Aren't they the same though?

Yes, it's why they have the highest IQ and are the most autistic in Europe.

>aspire to
>gender equality
Ok NOW I know this is bullshit, but otherwise you had me going

There are actually two Finlands. The second one is in Japan right next to a little fake Sweden they have built in Japan

Can confirm, Finland does NOT exist. Don't even attempt to come here, you won't find it. Please.

fuck off to Sup Forums