Truth

I have seen a lot of evidence to suggest that Europe was always been multi-culture

A lot of free thinkers believe that the original Vikings was black and there seems to be a lot of evidence to say they was

The Celts were definitely black all the art work suggests this to be true

My question is
Why do white people feel the need to change history

Black people are accepting of everyone
And white people took advantage of that

we literally built Europe
King Charles Stuart II was black they is more than enuff evidence

He was nicknamed black boy

Please stop white washing history

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/?s=black Vikings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10/10 shitpost

Yeah and in the xivil war there was a famous dog named "nigger".
Make a point or fuck off.

Look at this sword
It is a celtic sword
look who is on it

I have done independent research in to this, using genome sequencing devices,written accounts as well as cultural traces and I have found , beyond dispute that the vikings resemble the people today of Somalia.

Here in this picture for example, is Somalian 'Vikings' in their longboat preparing to raid a cargo ship.

africaresource.com/rasta/?s=black Vikings

Read some of the articles
Vikings were black

Almost laughed

Aaahhh... It's YOU again. I remember your thread from the other day. The main problem of your theory is that the viking age was not that long ago. We have written accounts by christian monks, illustrations, carvings etc. But not least we have the runes. Which I can read and write. You cannot win this one, Jamal.

You are correct, minus 1minor detail.
The intelligent, enterprising, hard working blacks moved from Africa to Europe and turned into white Vikings and Celts.

The dumb lazy fucks stayed behind in the blazin sun and never turned white.

I love that the new flag system lets you filter baitposts at a glance.

So you are on vacation in nederland then, Abdou?

Bill Cosby?

Yall know you cant beat facts

try a course in comprehensive reading.

Just face the fact that nigger culture has provided nothing of value to humanity and stop culturally appropriating the advancements of others. The sooner you sort yourself out the sooner you may begin to see some success in your own miserable life.

Ha white people steel everything and don't create nothing on there own

Then they blame black people

.We make all the music
ALL THE CULTURE

white people don't even have culture

>the original Vikings was black
>Vikings was black
>was black
>WUZ
fuck off nigger /thread

You're insane if you think there were blacks in scandinavia 1000 years ago, and no one wrote it down. Also, celts are not scandinavian and are also from atleast 1000 years before the viking age.

We wuz viking n shiet

>steel
>there own

I know you're trolling, but you could at least try.

That's so you know who you're supposed to kill

Europe, no. England has a very cosmopolitan history, but not mulitcultural, and that cosmopolitanism does not involve tribes of Africa, the Levant or the East. It involves picts, celts, normans, northmen, saxons, romans. Not niggers. Rome also has a very cosmopolitan history but not that's not the same as multicultural and it doesn't mean "built by niggers". Cosmopolitan Rome had Mediterranean peoples like Berbers, Semites, Lusitani, Galicians and European peoples like the Swabi and Cherusci. No niggers. And no, multiculturalism and cosmopolitanism are not the same thing.

Don't sweat school stuff, Jamaal. Just stick to dunking.

comprehensive is a difficult word. Let me make it easier: learn to read.