Bill C-16 Passed in Canada

So Bill C-16 finally passed in my country, meaning misgendering people can be considered a hate crime now.

What the fuck should we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=WPMDCJrRpT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok explain to me how extensive this bill is? Does it mean if someone accidentally calls a trans "her" instead of "him" that you can be sued? Or is it more in the same vein of calling for the harm of said individual? I mean, can Canadians be charged for calling someone a nigger?

Stop misgendering people

>What the fuck should we do?

you are so vile and venomous I hope you choke. Fucking scumbags.

this is 'normal' in canada:
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

if a 6'4" bearded man wearing a skirt and a crop top walks into your college lecture and you refuse to call him "she" you will be fired, arrested, fined for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and sentenced to prison.

Bull. Shit. I don't believe it. I get the feeling people are blowing this thing up way more than it actually is.

canadians are the most toxic posters on Sup Forums. you deserve everything bad that happens to you.

post under your actual flag you lying sack of shit. you could be a leaf.

So what's your personal pronoun?

From what I understand, if you call a person nigger/faggot/kike/etc in a workplace or public environment, you could be charged with a hate crime because "discrimination".

This bill makes it so that Gender Identity falls under the same protected category. So for example, If I'm working as a cashier at a shitty job and I misgender someone by not using their pronouns, I could face a large fine and jail time if I refuse to pay the fine. The bill does not differentiate between accidental or intentional misuse of pronouns.

Watch Jordan Peterson's video on the bill. He explains it far better than I.

I'd go with Mein Fürher.

you don't have the balls to do such a thing

Wanna fuckin bet

missgendering is now on the same level as other "hatespeech"
missgendering by mistake does not count though, obviously. After getting corrected and still missgendering is though

Ignore it.

It'd be pretty rad to go to prison for protecting free speech.

You people are cucked out of your fucking minds

QUIT BEING A HATEFUL BIGOT AND SUBMIT!

Welp his eyes are dead inside.

make up your own gender and sue everyone.

Not a bad idea

>kys
kys

So technically can 'mein Fuhrer' be considered a pronoun?

Do it faggot

>tfw nothing makes sense anymore
Fuck this Trudeau, what a fucking idiot.

>Yuri walks in the room
*Record scratches*
>Stares into camera
>Rest of the scene goes black and white
>"So you guys didn't want to head my warnings about Marxist propaganda and subversion"
>Well yall niggahs got warned, I'm out.

What should you do? Going swimming at your local pool comes to mind.
Bonus points if you wait for the after school rush.

Damn OP, we're hivemind or something

And you can sue the living fuck out of people who refuse.

This whole country is fucked and someone needs to fix it.

What happened to the original resolution of OP's pic? I've been trying to find it. It's a classic.

Also, that picture is fucking gold

Don't use he or she. Consistently refer to them as "the transsexual". It is the last thing they want to be continuously reminded of and you are safe because you are not "misgendering" while still being accurate.

>This whole country is fucked and someone needs to fix it.

it's gonna get worse

when they get angry at you and call you name, use the same tactic and tell the weirdo it also mistaken your gender. Null it will be

Lol XD XD XD go back to roblox

day of rake inbound

Because no body makes mistakes twice?

>If I'm working as a cashier at a shitty job and I misgender someone by not using their pronouns, I could face a large fine and jail time if I refuse to pay the fine.

but you wont do that because you'll have mandatory training to prevent such issues bitgot :^)

Won't work.

Biological sex has been abandoned. The law talks about gender identity so evenif you were a tranny, if you didn't identify as such, I'd be misgenderig you.

You should kill your politicians, is what you should do.

it's not gonna happen. they will suffer until they suicide.

Can we pleas just take away leftists' rights to participate in politics if they're going to act like babies?

"corrected"

Without Maxime Bernier at the head of the Conservative Party, Trudeau will win again next election, sadly.

I think that's how they talked about it when they passed it and Peterson made arguments noone actually adressed.

THIS!!

I just wanted fellow leafs to raise their hands if they know their current province's anti-discrimination statutes in regard to gender expression/identity. As in, what the laws currently were before the passing of the bill, and how this bill changes things.

I love the first amendment.

DUUUUUUDDDDEEEE stop being genderphobic lmao!

The term "transsexual" is not a gender reference. It is a reference based on a certain property, just like redhead, midget, bodybuilder, nigger.
It may be rude, but it is gender neutral.

we fucking need this.... i wish i was american under trucuckeaus government, love trump and loved harper

u know what would be funny af? XD if leafs actually woke up and their next government would undo that bill XD

Stop voting for the Marxist who promise free dope

>So Bill C-16 finally passed in my country, meaning misgendering people can be considered a hate crime now.

So, in other words-- I can now officially sexually identify as an attack helicopter, and misgendering me is a hate crime? Sounds good.

>Misgendering people
LOL first world faggots problems are hilarious

1. post under your flag cuck

2. While a few people may not give a shit about this SJWs (aka nearly all of the LGBT community in ontario) are just waiting for someone to sic C-16 on

Rural Canada never wanted Trudeau. It's the city cucks that voted for him because he's pretty.

leave the city before you looking at a dude in a dress and shake your head, landing you in jail. its the only place all this shit is going to matter. Toronto: the law. This city will fall in a decade. all whites need to leave

damn this is good

I used to hate that term but it's literally what this is.
How the fuck can you be so infantilised that three letters "oppress" you and you need the fucking state to protect you from that?

The only silver lining here is that most these things will willingly steralize themselves.

>voted for him because he's pretty
the essence of democracy.

You leaves should take this opportunity to sue someone if they call you a he instead of a she to get some shekels.

Is refusing to talk to trannies a hate crime?

"Misgender" everyone constantly, as publicly and obstinately as you can, ignore any court summons, don't pay any fines.
The system can handle a little bit of this, but not everybody doing this at the same time.
Overload the system.

Don't make a mistake. This is the western version of the Taliban, Al Qaeda and ISIS we are talking about.
It is the same absolute desire to tell others what to do and how to live.

cleanse it with fire

yea that's comforting at least. If not the chances of them being found hanging in a closet sometime down the line is pretty good. Initiating a life change as significant as hormone therapy or mutilation just cause you have a fetish to put on a dress or vice versa is going to bring on some pretty big regret in a few years. Like fapping to something awful is great at the time...but then you bust and feel guilty and try to forget what you just did.

I cant understand where the fucking problem why those people are easily get offened or they justsolved every problem they have and now they have much free time to invent a problem ?!

Minus the public executions

Sir did you just misgender than woman? please step out of the car.

give it time...

USA, there's a movement for more censorship but at least for now you're relatively free to have a political opinion

Because they have been pampered all their life and want to force everyone to think like they do like a 13 year old emo chick on her period.

Okay, but is there any clause to stop one filthy pole to claim "Waszmośc/Waszmości/Waśmościowie" as pronouns and the sue everyone who can't pronounce this?

They don't actually have any problems. People call them names and they equate that to being stoned to death in the middle east. These people are professional victims, and the worst part is they still won't shut up no matter how many laws get passed in their favor. They hate themselves more than we ever could

Yeah we have radical islamists u have radical leftists, 2 faces for the same coin

Start accusing libtards of misgendering you. Push the law to its absurd extreme.

These people have never faced actual hardship in their lives and have never been able ti reflect on that and grow as a person. They are infants who think that by eliminating everything uncomfortable you create a magic fairy tail world where everything is nice.

>Lactatia

Mass suicide, Canada is gone at this point.

Well the radical leftists seem to want radical islam real fuckin bad seeing the number of refugees we're importing.

We create a new gender for Sup Forums

Its called Child of God. We are all now non-gender conforming as we believe we are all created equal in the eye's of God.

Our pronouns are easy. We are Child of God\Children of God.

Lets see those fucking University professors squirm when they have to acknowledge the LORD EXISTS every time they speak to us.

Dude McWeedface

they are secretly muslim.

your leftists, they'll eventually convert

Help them, I can't wait for them to turn against the leftists once they take over.

Also funny how they used to give Christianity so much shit, with a large part of it being undeserved, and now defend Islam without knowing the first thing about it, nor wanting to learn

Sounds like it's time to move OP

I read about a police officer who called someone by the name printed in his driver's license, but since the driver was a tranny with a made up name, the police officer was charged and fined like $50000 even if it was all only due to confusion/non-intentional, and this was in 2015 in ontario. The bill spreads that to the rest of canada

Its fucking insanity

Falsely claiming to be a (Demi-)God is hubris desu and punishable by lightning

theyve made their bed.

now its time to sleep, get raped, get stabbed, get bombed, get outbred, have their futured detroyed, have their children's future detroyed, in it.

>A fuckin leaf

It's child of god, don't most religions at least accept you're all gods children? Not necessarily directly children but he made you.

your country becomes more and more like an Orwellian nightmare every day it seems

>claiming to be a demi god

There is no more hope for Switzerland.

im pretty sure the courts would throw it out.
just because the law says something doesnt mean the courts cant decide what it means

Surely you jest?

I'm gonna try asking once more, maybe you guys thought I was memeing. Am I to uderstand that this

youtube.com/watch?v=WPMDCJrRpT8

Is a real thing now under Canadian law? If so I'm gonna go out and shitpost IRL and send so many people to jail.

A group of umature kids who belive that utopia in thier prespective is the best for all humans
That actualy happens in every place even Egypt in earth has islamists and leftists, leftists love to bend and get fucked by islamists in every place in earth

Um excuse me, xhe identifies as a fucking petal. That'll be 10 years in the slammer for you.

The English language is not a crime.