Accept NOW

Accept NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvfNK3dv2c0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisław_Maczek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Legions_(Napoleonic_period)
m.imgur.com/gallery/oHYUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What even are Ukrainians

Fuck off and die.

Bite me, banana man

Say goodbye to gibs then

Look at this pic and see for yourself how many Ukrainian refugees we took in

Ukra what?

Never heard of such thing, no sire haven't heard of that strange word. Perhaps you meant something else

UK rain? I believe it does rain in the uk but why combine the two word? Seems very strange all of it.

But yea never heard oh anything like that, must be a myth or merely an urban legend. Either way DONT go looking for such a thing as you will NOT find anything.

Now that we're on the same page make sure to never mention said word ever AGAIN.

Capisce?

>Le based xenophobic Polan meme xD

kek, make us.
*throws pork meat at EU*

nah

OY VEY YOU DIRTY GOYIM KAFFIR

DONT MAKE ME TELL YOU TO TAKE IN ADDITIONAL REFUGEES A SECOND TIME

saved

Ukrainians are actually white and hard-working people fuck off.

Hohols are shit sorry.
You are brainwashed niggers who believe everything is wrong with you is because of the ruskis.
Even though kievskaya rus was russian.
And you demand to run from your heritage.
Disgusting filth , kike filled niggers.
Like little teenagers who think they can do better without their parents.

The whole "b-but we took in Ukrainians!!" excuse is retarded, because it implies we need an excuse. We don't.

Hans,

Get the Anti-Tank rifle
I see another Refugee truck

>a likely rabidly nationalistic kike telling another nationalistic person to stop their nationalistic tendencies

really stimmies my jimmies, JEW

>welcome in hell stray sheeps

Ok, will take some.

Ho please.
>Jamal
>Pablo
>Basement neet
>Shart in mart

>hand-kissing
>still a commo practice
Bullshit, nobody does that.
>MUH AUSCHWITZ
Who gives a fuck?
>zapiekanka, Polish version of pizza
Zapiekanka has nothing to do with pizza and it does often contain tomato sauce.
What kind of retarded redditor made this infograph?

If Europe was dying and it was a real problem, we would have open borders for all people with European heritage. Aussies, Canadians, Americans, Boers, all those lads would be able to come right here, the fact the EU and individuals in national governments only want brown aliens with no links to this place speaks fucking volumes. May the East Europeans stay strong on this issue, and the EU crashes.

>Bullshit, nobody does that.
bullshit

>famous Poles

You should put Kazimierz Pułaski there, it has more relevance to Americans, who, after all, are the majority of people who are going to see this.

Also get rid of Curie because its just bait for certain elements.

t. autist

Well, I'm not counting in 90 years old grandpas.

>a Jew pushing divide and conquer tactics

Like clockwork

Also you clearly didn't understand the ukies post was satire, thought Jews were suppose to be smart?

Apparently to foreigners if something has tomato sauce, mushrooms and cheese it's a pizza.
Exactly, we don't have to excuse why we take people who barely meet our standards for prisoners. European Union does. The fact that it's "the good thing to do" isn't an explanation; government can't work on what feels good to do.

>Also get rid of Curie because its just bait for certain elements
You meant Curie-Skłodowska

Nope, there's only trash there.

Fuck the EU

>Also get rid of Curie because its just bait for certain elements.
No, fuck that. Naming her greatest invention "Polonium" is not something a French woman does. She kept her maiden surname for a reason.

I know you're a kraut, quit hiding.

>send hundred of thousands of your criminals and women who are coal burners or usually strippers or prostitutes
>the only thing you contribute is increasing the amount of labourers in the country you migrate into

guess who im talking about

>Cucks from EU want to kill this

how cute :3

Nigger we accepted more than a million refugees from ukraine!!!

Why does none seem to talk about that shit!?!?!?

Oh man that's too many, EU dont break Poland!

Is the little Jew triggered?

Oh no i dont see niggers racist duhrrrr

lol at Jewcamp.

Did you know that CD Projekt is getting money from the government? I think its going toward advancing facial animations or some shit. Why the gov needs this idk, but I would legit rather have my government spend money on video games than shitskins.

Dear Poland
Can you tell me the name of those delicious looking rolls in the 11th panel?

That doesn't count.

>an Israeli saying kike filled nigger to someone else

You made my day man kek!

>Vast majority of the refugees are males who should be fighting for their country
Try_harder.Jidf

God bless you poles. You're a role model for the rest of cucked Europe. Hope your leaders continue denying the sandniggers

>auschwitz, where 1.1 million jews died in the holocaust
>implying that happened

>famous poles
>lists a bunch of jews like rubenstein and the warner bros.

Krokiety.

Poland is a exemple for the western europe to follow.
Fuck migrants.
Fuck cucks lefties.

Blow me! God save the Slavic nations from the curse of Islam and forced refugee acceptance!

>be EU
>tell everyone Poland became a fascist state with decreasing democracy
>describe poles as homophobic islamophobes and racist nationalists
>want to send them refugees anyway
Seriously what's the point of sending them to place like that.

>Malbork

Every time i look on the right side of that picture it makes me cringe.. y u hev to do dis?

>Dirt Cheap labor isn't a good thing
>Polish Education

God bless Poland fuck yeah.
And the eastern europe. Do the ukrainian take middle eastern monkeys refugees ?

What does the average pole think of Russia

They are even poorer than refugees themselves, so I guess it is very unlikely

sup, Hansy, something wrong?

Ukraine has no gibs so they dont go there.

Russia - evil oppressor from the east
Russians - rather nice people

>Ukraine
>gibs
their average salary is lesser than $200

"We want to be friends but leave us alone"

Some time ago I worked with one Ukrainian from east. He said they have a lot of these "assholes".

This.

But they are students, not "refugees" from syria. It surprised me, though, that there is much more shitskins in Ukraine than in Poland

While I am no Polack, I'll speak on their behalf on this one:

Ball-gag and choke yourself to death.

Great. If my country is still leaded bu cuckies in 10 years, and the real nationalist french people doesn't do anything, i'll go to poland or ukrainian. i don't want to see my nation dies.

I was in silesia last weekend and this guy was telling me that he was upset with trump because he wasn't doing the rocket detection system in eastern Poland against da angry ruskies lol.

Everything is better than mudslime shithole bombed by US and Russia.

lol

Do u have some place for french nationalist over Poland ?

see for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=kvfNK3dv2c0

but I don't think we need "French nationalists" in Poland, kek

When i see what Europe imposes to Poland...

what is this pic

Any major city would be ok for white educated man.
Is french nationalist a rare thing in France?

Goy please.
Do you like in the ass?

Well u know, if i must fight for my country i will, but if my people just want to get replaced by muslims and want to live under french califate and the sharia law, i'll leave my lovely dead country. to become polish

Not brown enough.

Poles have mixed feelings about France due to WW2 and Le Penn's ties with Russia.
We do idealise Napoleon though.

>auschwitz, where 1.1 million jews died in the holocaust
>implying that happened

Right, it was 30 billions. Remember for the next time goy.

1. get crepes, minced meat, fine bread crumbs (you don't appear to have exact translation for what we use), some eggs
2. stir egg in something with flat bottom
3. have bread crumbs in another thing with flat bottom
4. place meat on crepes
5. roll crepes into brick
6. roll in stirred eggs, then bread crumbs
7. fry

Christian nationalist white man.
No nationalism isn't a rare thing, but we aint enough to win any election in France, because of the roadblock of lefties cucks

can someone tell me why i feel no empathy for kids that arent white?

Both things depend on how educadet people are.
We know now Napoleon seen poles just as tools.
WW2, what happened happened but many people won't forget.

Napoleon, the last great leader of french with De Gaulle. U know, De Gaulle was right. Frenchies are sheep, that's why with a great leader, we fuck all Europe (Napoleon, Louis 14), and with cuckies leaders, we become the most cucky people.

It doesn't say 1.1 million JEWS you fucking idiot.

>famous poles

> no Róża Luxemburg
>no general Maczek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisław_Maczek

World has forgotten about him. Even in Poland the only people that know about him are from military. He liberated Belgium and Netherlands.

If those children didnt grow up into savages that destroy countries i would have more sympathy

Forgot the name of the comic. Something like "beyond the ______"

>Poles don't like people who have betrayed them
>Poles like warmonger who did something for Poland
I wonder. Also this Napoleon gave Poles hope
So long you remember you're in Poland.
Because you're rascist, and evil, and unempathetic cis white male and whatever SJWs want, I don't care. You have brains.

> i'll go to poland or ukrainian
> ukraine
do you have a deathwish, Jean? Ukraine is ultra-nationalistic, it's not even half as " soft " as poland is

Nah, was just a bit edgy. Actually we had Polish Legions in Italy that fought under Napoleon's commend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Legions_(Napoleonic_period)

> Róża Luxemburg
kill yourself you fucking kike

>Ukraine
>200$ A MONTH average pay.

There's a reason over a million of them flooded us just now.

If they got no problems with white western people, then that's not a problem for me. i'm ultra-nationalistic too. and if i leave france, i won't consider me french anymore. i'll take the nationality of the country which welcoming me

I said famous, not " good "

Famous austrian : Adolf Hitler
Famous georgian : Joseph Stalin

Do you see where I am coming from?

Don't cave in to lunatics like we did Polbros, trust me, this whole refugee thing has fuck written all over it

This region was ALWAYS like this, always causing fucking problems to Commonwealth. A bunch of drunk retards that could only fight against enemies, allies, and each others. Never had any administration, any agriculture, any businesses. Nothing. Always were just chimping out against us/Russians/Ottomans. But Kozacy zaporoscy were fucking good at fighting, have to admit that

You do not understand ukrainian identity nor ukrainian state of mind. Ukraine is closer to Nigeria than to Poland in terms of development, except for 2-3 bigger cities. Besides, if you migrate here you will never be considered "Polish" or "Ukrainian" by locals. Sad but true, we are very closed societies.

The european people are superiors to all others people in everything, thats nothing new dude. Charles Martel fuck saracens in Poitiers with franks on 1v4

>nationalistic
>no hard feelings for his own nation
So presumably you're just opposed to globalisation or whatever. If you're decent person, I don't think people will have problem with you.
I'm polish and I consider many jews to be Poles too, if they think of themselves as Poles. Dual nationality or whatever. I'm too busy getting shit done to care.

Found it

m.imgur.com/gallery/oHYUM