Why is it that Asian women are so addicted to BWC?

>WMAF makes up the largest group of interracial relationships in the United States
>We nuked Japan and then dominated their women
>Asian women are addicted to white men

Other urls found in this thread:

claireliu1997.tumblr.com/
asiansm.tumblr.com/
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/6h4254/things_to_say_to_racist_white_guys_meaning_dont/
youtube.com/watch?v=tl6u2NASUzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The british WMAF autist coming in in 1,2...

You know that your going to trigger some autist from r/hapa right??

Meh you sound like a nigger with that talk.

What a fookin qt.

I'm going to china to teach english.
I'll work about 30 hours a week, and make an upper middle classics living. I‘ll save 70% of my checks, date several chinese women, and travel with all my paid vacation.

My asian GF patiently waiting for my white cock.

Azn """""""males"""""""" are homos in denial.

fucked one once. mostly to piss of my buddy tht has the fellow fever. she was born in brazil to tawanese millionaires but still.. the pussy was pretty boring. i dont understand the asian fetish. pic pretty damn related

Asian women can be beautiful, the ones born and raised in wealthier east Asian countries, prefer white girls physically tho. I've noticed the invitational vibe Asian girls give tall White guys and dated several naturally. asiansubreddit keeps raiding 4chad over Asian grils, telling them they are all ugly and will make horrible children, stalking boys and girls on facebook etc. Pretty feminine if you ask me but that goes without saying.

Asian women, White women, black women, Latinas, I just love women and I love being White.

I find Asian women ugly in general but from all this raids that Asian boys are doing it's making me to find my self an Asian girl and give her a little Eliot to raise.

Well said

East Asian females tend to be the most self-hating, social-climbing soulless emotionless, empathy-lacking insect known to man

East Asian males are the most content, passive, do-nothing cuck known to man

I hate them all

t. a Mongolian from China

This, never had any desire to ever racemix, but that schizo that posts the END ALL WMAF shit has made me feel directly challenged, and has given me the desire to colonize.

But why does this happen and why is this feminisation off males in E.Asia happening.

The population is just too fucking high, nature corrects itself. Also, too much soy in the diet, if you thought it was bad in the west with xenoestrogens from plastic and from the tap water, it's probably not even close to what comes from the east asian diet.

This.

I never cared much for Asian women, but the last couple days I've been changing my mind after reading Eurasian tiger's autism.

Oriental women are harlots, since their school days they've been raised to be sexual deviants by wearing a prostitutes skirt that shows their bottom

No ass

and white women turn to BBC

t. Tyrone

was meant to

i love reading his posts on r/hapa about his mid life crysis i even larp there as a mentally ill hapa from a WMAF relationship it's pretty funny how mad they get when they see a WMAF,they are kinda like Sup Forums but with more autism.

As a white guy, it pains me to say this, but it is what it is. Women tend to like more masculine and animalistic males, at least for sex, not necessarily more intelligent. They tend to have a limit on stupid though.
White women like fucking black dudes for this reason.
Asian women like fucking white dudes for this reason. White dudes are more primal to them, but also not dangerous like blacks.

Sorry to burst your cuck fantasies, but based on interracial marriage rates and trends, as well as data from online dating sites, plus some random Sup Forumsaks work pretending to be black online, it really looks like the white man is just the top of the pyramid, nothing to do with being "primal".

Central Asia is Asian master race Genghis bro

pic related is natural face, no plastic surgery, will have tall non-manlet children too if mixed with a white man. ugly gooks spend thousands of $ to look like the uncanny valley version of her

Why does a high population have to do with this,aren't the Chinese trying to colonise Africa??

And theres also a shit ton off white worship in Chine and the rest off E.Asian countries and in South East Asian countries,it's so bad that even women there are bleaching thir skin just so they can look white or use some cream to whiten their skin,I bet if there was an eye surgery to change the colour off their eyes they would do that aswell.

Nothing but a bunch of wives tales is all.

EAsian wives tale is that to gain power, marry a white dude cause whites dudes are rich and successful.

White women wives tales (since like slavery era) is that fuck a black dude get great sex cause that big dick.

Shes a mixture off Russian like most other Central Asians are.

High population = extreme competition in the workplace, high housing prices and living expenses. These things combined mean lots of people in East Asia just straight up don't have the time for even a girlfriend of boyfriend, let alone a child.

>Sup Forums but with more autism.
a scary thought...

Forgot to tie in my point. So instead of having a GF asian males just jack off instead, lose motivation and turn into "herbivore males".

Shes has a little bit off Russian mixture like most other Central Asians are.But Mongolians are pure since they never really were uner total Russian rule.

Here some tumblrs for Sup Forumsaks

claireliu1997.tumblr.com/

asiansm.tumblr.com/

Except actual mixeds are mostly ugly. It takes hundreds of years to breed an actual RACE of people which is what Central Asians are

Mongolia ruled over Russia, not the other way around

At the same time this makes since and doesn't makes since,since in China in some cases parent's wan't to kill their doughters because it's not a boy and in some cases the Chinese let people have 2 children instead off 1 and they forbid for local women to marry Western and any other foreign men in their country.

Mongolians never attacked and razed Russian cities if they payed their fee

>the occasional crying emasculated asian guy picture thrown in
can't even fap now, this is comical. some of these look like they're taken from soap operas with the way they're bawling.

Pretty sure WMLatinaF is the biggest

Asians are gold diggers, and are aware that white men are the wealthiest and most respected group.

This is only partly true. There's couple things going on: the degree of 'greediness' of your genetics (how calorie and nutrient consuming your body is), your degree of masculinity, and your rate of maturation.

The rate of maturation is directly proportional to intelligence (which is in a way the 'greediness' of your brain genetics) and facial symmetry. That's why aznz are smart and cute and nogs aren't (selected for fast maturation).

Nogs have high testosterone and physical greedy genetics. I.e. their bones are dense, they put on muscle easily and they burn off fat quickly.

Whites are intermediate to the two, but they actually have higher physical and mental greediness than either. Whites have extremely robust bone structures, with a long wide torso, broad shoulders, long legs. Their slow maturation means they have a very striking facial bone structure. Their brains are slightly smaller than Asians, but they have way more excitatory neurotransmitters, i.e. they are more stimulated and energetic.

The only reason why white women are going for dindu men is 1) the welfare state & societal wealth hides how inferior they are as providers 2) white men have been feminized 3) media propaganda depicting nogs as alpha men

If you went back 200 years and told a group of men that dindus are alphas they would laugh and ask what the punchline is.

worshiping someone because off their skin is pretty cringey to me and I don't get how people can get off to this.

Wow, Chinks really are the Jews of Asia. They tricked you into race mixing

That's a lie. Girls tell me my cock is too big. They would prefer a smaller cock, because cumming everytime and often multiple times is hard on them. It's also hard for them to deapthroat me. However, whiteness makes up for it, so they deal with a large dick. She says it hurts when i go to deep and press up on her small asian womb. she would rather I just say dirty things i german while going only half in. Too bad because God wants me to go deep all the way,

They especially love rich old Jewish men

Look at all those high profile rich jew male/asian female pairings.
also very common in law/medicine, where theres a lot of jews

how big is your cock english teacher?

>gaijin in Japan
lol how does it feel to be a beta??

White and hispanic is the most common with hispanic man/white woman a little more common than vice versa (not by much). After that it's white man/asian woman, then black man/white woman. At least in terms of marriages.

What is interesting is that white men/women marry out at almost the exact same rates, even though who they like to marry is rather different. Hispanics are similar. Other races tend to have imbalances that cause problems. Where you see a difference between white men and women though is in the socioeconomics. White men who marry out are typically higher than average income while the opposite is true for white women. So interracial marriage puts a squeeze on lower class white men and upper class white women.

Kek I do that too. I'm supposedly from a English American male Japanese female pair who suffers from depression and anxiety who has trust issues from lacking any masculinity because of my tiny Asian physique.

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ

largest size that fits japanese condoms
lol fuck off neckbeard, a life without traveling is gay af.

So probably between 6.5 and 7 (inches). Not huge but big in Japan

is that a giant band-aid on her snatch? Why?

Because weak minded asian women have been manipulated by society through movies and media to think that the white man is better for them then their own kind. In the end these weak asian women are betraying their own race. Its ok cuz white men never really respect race traitors and will treat like the sluts they are.

They didn't specify whether it was free or bound testosterone which they measured. Testosterone converts to estradiol in adipose tissue btw. That's why testosterone abuse leads to bitch-tits and water retention. Also nogs have been found to have more active androgen receptors.

That's not necessarily to say they are more masculine. Masculinity is encoded in the whole Y chromosome not just few hormones. I'm pretty sure white men have more growth hormone for instance, which makes the whole body bigger. Also estradiol makes people act emotional, which isn't very masculine or powerful.

Plastic surgery and makeup. Why would you settle for this when you can have a superior aryan female? If you take the yellow pill you are a beta.

I'm heee-eere! Am I too late?

People who usually and not settle in life are usually running from something,and lol don't describe me at how you look you funny beta.
Probablly because where she is from men think it's hot.

>the white man is better for them then their own kind
but they are,

you have a beta gaijin to deal with

AFAF best

So what you're telling me is slavic masterrace?

THe lbfm meme is real

>not drawing on her clit, making her moan and begging me to stop while she slowly starts getting wet through her panties

why cant my mangas be real

The Schizo shitposter uses an EU flag now, not UK anymore.

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/6h4254/things_to_say_to_racist_white_guys_meaning_dont/

Sup Forums BTFO

That would explain why Black and Western women come to my country in droves every summer.

>eliot rodger

Without irony, I find her very attractive. I find hapas very attractive, and my first gf was a quarter Chinese. That probably imprinted something on me.
I also realize that there's a weird strain of crazy that crops up in hapas. The most dangerous thing about hapas is that wrong-headed feeling that you can somehow love them enough to fix the crazy. You can never fix the crazy.

>pinkdick
>guarenteed to offend
what

Classic joke. Remember, if you think your dick is small, it's Big In Japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=tl6u2NASUzU

Digits dont lie

I always found Asian males that live in the West funny how negative they react when their women go for White men,if you wanted to move to a Western country you should accept this and move on and not act like a victim off some sort because Western civilization is for Whites only,if it annoys you can stay or move back to Asia.

Feels good to be white, there's nothing that can actually offend you. I'd laugh my ass off if someone called me pinkdick, it's not even pink, really.

world average is 5.4 so I'm not small, at all. White average is 5.7''. I didn't come here because of dick sizes.

Need a japanese gf lads

Probably more AMWF in the future.

All women are more attracted to BWC, the difference is that when asian daughters want ways to piss off their fathers, they look past EUREKA!! NIGGERS!!

I don't even think Asian women are that attractive for the most part. I just know that asianmasculinity incels helped me come to an understanding that Asian women really are beautiful and really do love White men, something I didnt really give a shit about before til they started coming here.

Thanks to their help I will endeavor to breed as many Asian women as I can with my large pink penis before I settle down with a white girl and have white kids.

Because Asian men are pussies

Where I live an averege male is 6feet tall whille Asian men are short as fuck,i never saw an Asian male with a local girl because even our women are taller then them but if a local men decides to date an Asian girl he would off just made fun off.

>I don't even think Asian women are that attractive for the most part

I bet you secretly like men or are in denial and will be yellowpilled ina few months.

>I will endeavor to breed as many Asian women as I can with my large pink penis before I settle down with a white girl and have white kids.

ok praise kek all WMAF is good.

White men are generally less neurotic and hypersensitive as asian men. Thus, better partner.

WMWFAFAF(M) is the harem of the future.

I think it has to do with Japanese obscenity laws if I had to guess.

demonstrably false.
asian male + european female make desireable children, the other way around they usually have problems, unless male is jew.

speaking only from personal experience here.
ive met more white male/azn female offspring than the other 2, but they all seemed fucked.
the asian/jewish male were good. even had blue eyes.

>Calling that thing on the left a man

>raising gook children
T-thanks.

I guess the asians have their cuck fantasies too.

Sounds good to me. Invasion of SE Asia when?

>t. a Mongolian
Are you in San Francisco? I never met any real Mongols until I lived there then suddenly BAM I meet two of them in a month

PS your faces are indistinguishable from Koreans. Which is much better than looking like a pig-nosed Chinaman

Go to Asia, get wife.

Why the fuck would anyone want a new age american feminist who cuts your balls off and then divorces you whenever it suits her, takes your house and half your shit and you live in a hotel room paying alimony the rest of your life- thats if she doesn't accuse you of rape first.

>SE Asia

Shit taste

Gross, only East Asians allowed.

>whites literally cucking themselves in their own minds
The Jews have it pretty easy desu.

This also, they're literally made for white dick

Ass is fat

You are fucking dreaming if you think you have control over that shit. Modern marriage to a western millennial woman is like putting a gun to your head and letting someone else hold it.