PHILANDO CASTILLE VERDICT SOON

PHILANDO CASTILLE VERDICT SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/fifth-day-of-jury-deliberations-underway-in-yanez-trial/428862473/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOT GUILTY

RIOTS SOON

startribune.com/fifth-day-of-jury-deliberations-underway-in-yanez-trial/428862473/

GET IN HERE YOU IDIOTS, THIS IS THE HABBENING OF THE DAY, FRIDAY NIGHT AQUITAL OF COP THAT SHOT BLACK GUY, GUARANTEED RIOTS

Chimpout imminent!

>NOT
>GUILTY

uh oh

Not sure I get this one. The guy was just sitting there not doing anything and the cop shot him.

Fuck Drumph and fuck white people.

Youuuu

Basically a misunderstanding
>cops asks dude for license
>dude says he has a gun
>cops says don't reach for it
>dude reaches for wallet
>cop isn't sure if he's reaching for wallet or gun, shoots

Bump for riots

He had a gun in his pocket, he attempted to pull it out while getting his wallet. A police officer is in the right of he feels his life is in danger.

Tldr; chimp shows off gun to cop, cop reacts to a sudden firearm and training kicks in. This isn't a crime.

that's the media/blm story..you better look that up again

comply=dont die

POST TWITTER NIGS CHIMPING OUT

Your tl;dr is almost as long as your initial part.

Shaun "KKK" King is already inciting the crowds

>just sitting there not doing anything
>not doing anything
>DINDU NUFFIN

Fuck off back to plebbit, faggot!

#openseason hashtag getting some traction

not seeing any juicy tweets on the feed

Yeah, but I wanted to try to summarize a bit more. It was not a very good post...

Still more white people are shot by police than blacks per year.

lots of white chicks are virtue signalling, in fact mostly whites on twitter so far

Maybe they should stop being niggers

Racially profiled by an hispanic officer, yet it is still white peoples' fault.

I'm just glad I don't live in the cities. I can stream the riots an hour away safe in my home. Today is a good day.

found a threat

Why is it so hard for a group of people that constantly talk about (and do) killing each other over the smallest thing, get shocked when putting someone elses life in danger you might get shot?

Niggers are fully ok when one nigger shoots another over stepping on their new shoes, niggers rage when someone who is a victim of being nigger crime and defends their own life is some how an insane bigot.

Truly the mind of the negroid is an interesting thing, being it's so much less functional than a real human, we should study them and then maybe we can learn how ours work. You always want to crack the code on something easy first.

And now the mom is inciting the crowds, things are getting hot, what time is nightfall?

And niggers are about to nig

Check the weather too. Rain is the greatest chimpout deterrent. Can't be gettin dem Jordan's wet nigga

WE

baka senpai

>We built this country
ok