I'm returning to the land of my forefathers, anyone else?

Hey Sup Forums,

I currently reside in Toronto which many of you might be aware is over 50% brand new immigrants. Quite frankly, at this point, it is completely unbareable for me. I'm lucky enough to be married to a German and therefore I can move anywhere in the Euro and start work there immediately. Seeing as I'm from pure Norman stock and also speak French fluently, not to mention I can't take another minute in this frozen hell, I've decided to pack it up and move to the South of France.

Are any other anons from North America taking similar measures?

Some of the pros: Better weather, better food, better culture/architecture

Cons: Less freedom(compared to the U.S. anyways), generally higher taxes

Also, the price of rent is like half of the price in the spots I was checking(Bayonne, Montpellier, Toulon, and Nice) compared to Toronto. Also, even the most "diverse" of those places look like Nazi Germany compared to Toronto.

Any baguette anons on here can tell me where they would personally go out of the four places I listed if they were me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pau,_Pyrénées-Atlantiques
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Avoid Toulon at all cost.

Are you being sarcastic? It has the lowest percentage of foreigners except for Bayonne which is like 1% less

self bump

help me out here baguettes. I don't wanna end up getting run over by a truck of peace because nobody convinced me that it's proximity to the mountains/snowboarding is not a good trade off for their Muzzie population

I would have said Bayonne because it' the only one I don't know. The 3 other are meh (Montpellier being the worst), but at least if you have some qualification you can easily find a job.

Seriously bro, Toulon is all about shitskins and drug deals. One of the worst french City.

The two main things Bayonne has going for it is the surfing, and the lack of shitskins.. The one thing it doesn't have going for it is that it is not as tropical as the Med coast spots(no palm trees and shiet)

I'm in Toronto too, can you buy me lunch?

Poorfag here

I would chose Nice or Bayonne (i ve been in all four).

Yeah but Basque country is very cool. Nice holidays spot.

But I would prefer Aix en Provence or Biarritz, if I got to chose.

Bayonne smells like piss and there are more and more druggies and punk twats
Basques are also huge cunts

Yeh and they got good ski 2hrs away... Same distance between Toulon and nearest ski...

So if Im choosing between these two one of the main factors would be Nice is closest to Italy and Bayonne is closest to Spain. I would rather be close to Italy... Does this make sense or do you think Bayonne is better considering what's just across the border from it?

Can I ask you if Nice has a major shitskin problem? Like is it even noticeable? Keep in mind where I'm coming from

DID SOMEONE SAY

RETURN TO FRANCE?!!

Serb in Toronto here, can confirm it's a hell hole.
None of my close friends plan to live and raise kids in Canada. I'd like to go back to Serbia, or possibly Australia/New Zealand.

The hard part is convincing my Canadian wife. Our kids are starting school soon and I don't want them to be the only white kids in class.

Biarritz/Bayonne would be what I was referring to. You would go straight to Biarritz instead of Bayonne?

Well, I've been thinking about doing the same thing. I put race > country and I've been thinking about returning to England. I'm not quite sure about the laws pertaining to gun ownership though. I have prior military service and currently own an AR-15.... This could be problematic if they don't allow ANYONE to own any kind of firearm whatsoever.

This sort of thing should be campaigned more IMO. If we lose the homeland, we lose our race. North America is a colony nation. It will fall apart without us. That being said, I'd much rather save our people from extinction than a country that is currently being overrun by shitskins that will eventually end up like Europe (in terms of liberal totalitarianism).

Whites need to return home and answer the call of our people. They are willingly NOT reproducing enough to even sustain themselves. We need to change this.

But the lack of shitskin is the main point. Palm trees are very overrated when surrounded by arabs, I don't think you are aware of the north african plague.

NO WILLIAM NOO

>Cons: Less freedom(compared to the U.S. anyways), generally higher taxes
Man I bet you'll be surprised with pussy cons like that.

I triggered re.dd.it with this

why are you in Toronto, come to London

IM COMING HOME LADS

It makes sense, being close to Spain is no gift
As for Nice, truck of peace aside, yes it is very noticeable. Driving a car is also hell

Otherwise it's quite pretty

>This ho hos the frenchy

btw best place in France is near Palmiers in the south along the Pyrenees, Foux, Carcasssone, it has the most castles per square mile anywhere on earth. Amazing countryside, amazing oldschool Occitan speaking people, and DELICOUS food. I was there in 2009 and still think back fondly. I visted Ax-les-bains where Nostradamus wrote.

Also it is the area of the Cathars and their history is absolutely amazing.

Check around Bugarach, a mountain that people say is holy, and in fact it is a very holy area and mystical in general, Mary Magdaline may have gone there same with the ark of the Covenant. The Templars were very active in this area

It is truely the best part of France.

Fuck the North (boring and industrialised)

Fuck the East (full of Germans and immigrants)

Fuck the West ( full of unemployed fisherman)

It's all about the South.

Buy a small plot of land or WWOOF 9willing workers on organic farms) till u find a place you like.

still can you buy me a beeror something. CRA took 6k from my bank and i have nothing.

Avoid Nice and Toulon
I'd go with Bayonne, but work there may be hard to find

Au fait pourquoi je me casse le cul si tu parles fluente french.
Le point fort de Nice Biarritz ou Aix c'est qu'en plus d'être de jolis coins, ce sont des villes Bourgeoises avec sensiblement moins de shitskins. Mais bon il ne faut pas te leurrer, pour être tranquille evite le sud et les grandes villes.

Serb friend leave Toronto. Large Serb community in SW Ontario

Be aware that Canada gets the qualified immigrants. Paris can not chose who is allowed to immigrate.
Canada takes no single refugee men. France is full of them. It will not be better it will be wore. You could better move to the Canadian countryside because it will become worse in Europe. The African population explodes. Besides Hungary&VISEGRAD they work for a united Europe. This means the differences between countries need to be reduced, their culture needs to be reduced.

Do you really want your children to expierience this first hand? At least Canada is a country with no thousand years of heritage. Europe will be like the native north americans in the worst case. Brasil level. Syrian immigrants (Shia or Christian) are good. It will become worse with all those African aspiring rappers.

I hav eno choice I'm poor and live with family.

I am unemployeed now for two years (almost) and need some money 1st.

Also girlfriend stopped talking to me 7 months ago and im still obsessed with her.

>being close to Spain is no gift
g-gib back roselló

I'm a burger who hit the eject button five years ago. Married to a German now, kid on the way, and I am sorry to say I brought Multikulti with me. :(

If you can speak French and your wife German, then I'd make a B-Line for Luxembourg.

Nice place but not the best. Been there for holidays, cool but not impressed.

1. convince family, or leave get on OW for short time, start job hunting right away, job agencies will help. Rent is much cheaper outside Toronto
2. look at number 1
3. Man that girl has moved on. Trust me. You loved her more than she loved you. Sorry man. Keep your head up M8

You can get gigs as a stagehand all summer(no experience required) working concerts and shit. $15-$35/hr depending on the gig. Google: PRG Toronto, and Nasco Staffing Toronto. Just say somebody who works for them recommended you go work there

Fugg Yu :D

>what's just across the border from it
"what's just across the border" is a place called basque/country northern spain which is culturally and ethnically extremely similar to southwestern france so fuck off leaf

I wanna be at the warmest place possible and also being able to surf is a big selling point for me since I lived in LA for 2 years and learned how there and quite enjoyed it.

Kind of what Im getting now is that Bayonne/Biarritz is my best bet all around except work might be hard to come by

Europe does not have better food than the US. It does have more white people which is a plus. But the niggerdation of europe will ultimately make it a hellhole to live in.

Yah but I think I would prefer to be next to Italy

I didn't mean it as an insult to spaniards, they are not the problem here

why not New Caledonia then?

LOL

no

>Europe does not have better food than the US
perhaps. However, they do have healthier food.

this is good advice too

anyway, i'd pick bayonne too, the mediterranean coast has arguably much more glamour and a comfier reputation but it's full of shitskins and it will get full of shitty tourists
also the humid 30ºC weather is much less comfy than in the cantabrian sea

man USA has everything, just because something was culturally french or italian doesn't mean American's did it better. Also greasy food they are the best in the world.

The center (Auvergne, Limousin) is the quietest and safest place on earth. No jobs and pretty much nothing to do, but it's dirt cheap and there's no shitskin. Anglos not welcome though.

I'm already living in what I think is my ancestral homeland. As far back as I can figure, on both sides of my family, we're all from the US. If you look back far enough, and I mean real far, you start finding full blooded native Americans. I don't have too many people left alive in my family, so it's hard to get info. There was a book written a long time ago with my lineage. But it's a pretty long read. Don't worry, I'm not a fucking alcoholic redskin. But I do tan up nicely. But good luck to you OP.

.... All the food in North America is GMO poison. It's not even real food here. If you spend a bit of time in Europe it's very easy to tell the difference.

I wanted to visit Germany one day when I was a lad, but that ain't happening now. It's too late.

I'm seeing now that unemployment rate is higher in that mediteranean area as opposed to basque country but that probably has more to do with their shitskin population than the unavailability of jobs.. I'm assuming there are many more jobs in that area

Downtown Toulon and especially the area between the port and liberty place is awful but cities East of Toulon are pretty chill.

I have. Same shit my dude.

Cities east of Toulon... Marseille? No thanks

Welcome back.

I recommend Bordeaux, Lyon or Toulouse.

Hey OP.

I too am from Toronto. In fact, North York. I am married to a beautiful country girl from Bordeaux. Life is nice here. Let's be friends?

Why?

Also, what are some good job search sites? Indeed.fr , anything else? Good online shopping or craigslist style sites too? Good sites to search for apartment/housing?

You're quite right. Im from the south west. It is a great region.

Where are you in France? We are coming in October or November at the latest. Add me on twatter @jadeaube if you want.

>Flag
>TFW when my ancestral homeland is Eastern Europe
>Should I stay or shoul I go hang myself....

Toulouse is better I think for you: warm climate, 1h30 from the Pyrenees for skiing, 2h from Spain for holidays, 3h from the basque coast for surfing.
Great food, great local people, great sports, a lot of jobs thanks to airbus.

Toulouse has changed a lot in the last ten years, it's kind of victim of its succès.

Really ? well, may be check that one day. What i have in mind was the port and "Chicago"

My forefathers came from Ireland, Scotland and Germany. The only real connection I have with my European relatives in Germany, but I have an Irish Surname. Where then should I go?

Inb4 - I am White with blond/red hair/blue eyes....

What do you euro's think?

forget craigslist, it's dead in France.
use leboncoin.fr instead

>mfw i've planned to move to Canada to avoid shitskins.

Come to France it's probably the comfiest country despite all the terrorism and shitskins. We need to create a Sup Forumsony in southern France.

Bayonne and Nice are conquered.
Try Bayonne or Montpellier. Near Palavas les flots

>Anglos not welcome though.
just like in ww1 ww2 huh

>Bayonne, Montpellier, Toulon, and Nice

Oh and to try and answer your questions...

Bayonne--It's nice, but everyone is a bit too laid back and disheveled for my personal preferences. I much prefer Biarritz and Saint-Jean-de-Luz.
Montpellier--Never been, only to Marseille. I can tell you about that?
Toulon--No idea.
Nice--Very nice, but I prefer Menton a bit more.

Toulouse seems really nice(like many other places) but my most important criteria is being on the water.. especially for surfing

3hrs is too far

>I am unemployeed now for two years (almost) and need some money 1st.
>Also girlfriend stopped talking to me 7 months ago and im still obsessed with her.

Lmfao the average Sup Forumstard

Im currently looking to get out of this fucking city.
fucking shame too.. i have a great job high wage and comfy benefits/pension

I justcant fucking live here anymore, I am looking into shit tier jobs up north just to escape this hell

I'll go soon too to my ancestral land in Roussillon.
Redpill me on the region, how easy is to find a job? Is it invaded by moors? Can I live there without knowing french and speaking only catalan?

Well the med is not far for windsurfing.

If surfing is really important I would say Bordeaux. It's a beautiful city very bourgeois a lot of activity around wineyards and tourism. God tier seafood. Seriously France is a beautiful country it just neeeds a population reset of 2/3 of its population to annihilate shitskins, niggers and boomers. Kek

I'm living in Toulouse. Lol.
Some places here are cool but you know between the punk à chiens & the fact that we have many many arabs I don't know if you will handle it

Well Roussillon is very leftist which means gibs which attracted Arabs.

You can't speak Catalan, but it's very close to French. I would aim for Montpellier or Toulouse if I were you.

>vull viure a catalunya pero tambe soc francofil, allez la france lolxd

Menton looks comfy as fuck but it has those god forsaken rock infested beaches, same as Nice. That was one of the major cons for us in Nice.. Also I'm seeing they have 16% immigrant population there too

And yah, Biarritz seems to be the winner so far. Being able to surf was one of my main concerns and you don't seem to be able to do that anywhere in Med.. The main selling point for Med was that it is more exotic.. But I'm from Canada so Biarritz is more or less the same as the Garden of Eden to me.

Go South or to BC... Check out Kamloops

>So if Im choosing between these two one of the main factors would be Nice is closest to Italy and Bayonne is closest to Spain

If you want to be smart about it, you'd live on the French side of the alps, but work and earn CHF on the Swiss side.

Toronto is 50% brand new immigeants mein fruend, you have no idea the shit I've seen. Toulouse would be like Nazi Germany in comparison

Isnt BC full of chinks?

I'm 12% Native American, I'm not going anywhere.

>50% brand new immigrants

And in 15 years Canada will be 75% immigrants and children of immigrants. Running away would explain why the Leafs don't care that their country is getting completely changed in every respect except the political parties.

Only Vancouver and a few other spots.. The waif adn I were looking at warmest places in Canada and Kamloops was one of them.. Almost 20mins to 2 different mountains... White water rafting... 84% huwhite with 91,000 residents.

> going to france
> to avoid niggers

ur dun goofed by the way europoors do their statistics i think... basically everyone who speaks three words of french is counted as french... but trust me you will find nothing but niggers there

Closer to Vancouver you are the more yellow and brown it gets yes.
I live in Northern BC, FSJ and it's pretty much all white still and it's a decent economy up here, good jobs to be found, and cost of living is really low.

Marseille is west of Toulon. I meant Le Pradet, Carqueiranne, La Garde though it's obviously not whiteland esp. at night.

user, if you want to move up North, I have a spare bedroom, I got a two bedroom townhouse to myself.
I will CONSIDER letting you crash after I vet you, and you could stay for a bit until you get a job and your own place.

@altfylfot
On twitter.
That is the only contact I'm gonna give over 4chin

>i'm 12% french and 88% senegalese, I'm staying in Toulouse

If you want to surf that badly forget about the Med and just go for the south west.
Try your luck near Bordeaux or the Basque country, St Jean de Luz is pretty comfy but be aware that basques can be giant cunts sometimes.
You can also try the Vendée, it's full of old people who hate mudshits and you have some nice surfing spots there.

Guys from french colonies had free citicenship

Ok well I got another 12% Scott, 12% Anglo, 12% Nordic, and 50% Dutch.

I'm not really any of those things other than Dutch, and holland sounds pretty gay right about now

This region is bound to be durka free

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pau,_Pyrénées-Atlantiques

Not worried about people being cunts. I'm Canadian, people generally love us and think we're "cute"

Biarritz is looking like where it's at. If we wanna go more tropical its liek $200 return trip from Biarritz to Nice

Where up north are you talking?
You are a good man user.