Germany Threatens US With Retaliation Over New Russia Sanctions

>One day after the Senate almost unanimously passed a bill to impose new sanctions on Russia, an unexpected outcry against the US decision emerged from two of America's closest allies, Germany and Austria, who yesterday slammed the new sanctions and accused the U.S. of having ulterior motives in seeking to enforce the energy blockade, which they said is trying to help American natural gas suppliers at the expense of their Russian rivals. And they warned the threat of fining European companies participating in the Nord Stream 2 project "introduces a completely new, very negative dimension into European-American relations.

The ride continues

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-16/must-not-happen-germany-threatens-us-retaliation-over-new-russia-sanctions

so merkel is colluding with russia. thats why she was pretending to be hostile towards them yet didnt even intervene in the ukraine despite talking shit for like 3 years

i bet her asshole is filled with hot slav semen

This was Trumps plan all along

360 Dimensional Chess

I fucking hate Germany so much.
Smug blue pilled faggots who love to talk about how evil USA is.

Fuck this cunt. Anything we do to aggrovate this hag, I'm for. She's pissed that America will make more money and so she opposes? Fuck globalists and their shit immigration policies. When can we start bombing Germany again?

I don't want to sanction Russia - but anything that makes this old bag angry is worth a shot.

We can take over the EU if we want with Russia you little demon.
Fuck off we don't care

>Germany Threatens US With Retaliation

ha !
but russia sanctions shouln't be a thing

Oh im so scared. Whats she going to do, give me a snarky lecture?

Fucking try some shit Merkel

What you going to do about it kraut.. invade us?

The reality is it's driving energy prices up in Europe. Which given some dumb bitch's decision to close down all their nuclear plants, has lead to Germoney having the highest energy prices in the EU. But instead of admitting that she fucked up (again) she's blaming the US.

Why do neocons like bullying Russia so much?

America desires war. We must ally with Russia to fight the niggers.

Is merkel just trying to get everyone mad?

Neocons are just Jewish Soviet exiles who lost power over Russia and fled to the West.

>seeking to enforce the energy blockade, which they said is trying to help American natural gas suppliers at the expense of their Russian rivals
the entire ukraine crisis in a nutshell

the world gets more bizarre every day

Btw eu was the kind of people that blocked the south stream thing and now they whine when their northstream project may fail.
It's like the phoney war all over again.

agree.

Haha fuck Germanistan

up for anything that pisses faggots over the pond

Kek lmfao.

he knows.

Eurrussia now?

Ah, so the Eternal Teuton shows their true colors again.

This is why I will always hate Germanics. They're more untrustworthy than most jews; which is why they had to get rid of them, I think Their cultural inferiority complex makes them unable to deal with hard competition.

Someone shoot this kike please

She's just looking to get on Russia's good side. For her "war" against the rest of the world.

I hope the entire American government except Trump loyalists is violently purged. I'm so sick of these inheritor retards fucking everything up.

>Paris climate agreement signator
>Please sell us fossil fuels

Yesssss.

Has Trump nominated his EU ambassador who loathes the EU yet?

>We can destabilise the global community and be bitches for russia. I don't care.

>mfw Trump cucks both germany and russia the same time
>comes to visit poland soon

IM SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU DADDY

they also love our cheap nuclear energy

germans are two faces bitches

Anything coming out of the US can easily be traced to big business.

Eastern european askenazis spoke yiddish which is classified as german dialect.
They're one and the same.
Germans greatest archiviement to this day was ambushing in the forest someone who paid them as auxiliares

North American-Eurussian alliance when?

Wait I thought Germany hated Russia.

What's going on.

She is colluding with business.
USA are so retarded that they put into their reason for sanctions the truth by accident. Now corporate cocksucker like SPD and CxU cannot not condem it because otherwise German business will attack them. Should have stuck with the
>muh human rights
shtick

the simulation is getting unstable

Oh, no! Not Germany!

How will the US ever go on without bowing down to Merkel?

Merkel was always the one pushing for harder sanctions on Russia in the EU. To the point that she sneak threatened countries like Greece and Hungary and Italy, who are against further sanctions as they have economic ties with Rus.
Now this?
What do Merkel?
You have just experienced the result of losing a 4D chess move against Trump, stupid bitch.
Please die like Kohl

Could be why she wants to impose sanctions on the V4; get them to leave the Eu and find solace in the arms of Papa Putin.
>dont forget she was (probably still is) an agent of communism

Merkels scheme is to take over the US position. I trust the US way more than the European cucks as far as freedoms go. At least with the US there's a solution to the bullshit.

Bump

fuck off Angela Merkel. Fuck you and everything you stand for.

>Anybody even caring about German politicians opinion
Did you guys not realize, that you hear the opinion of Merkel much much more often than that of Juncker, Macron, May or the Italian head of state?
Nobody's even surprised, that Germany apparently has such a huge say in the world, that nobody cares about other European leaders anymore, unless they directly interact with Trump

>American natural gas suppliers at the expense of their Russian rivals

In other words, you don't want Russia to cut your gas so you just send some threats and be done with it.

>Kraut doesn't like it when they're at the receiving end
wtf i love USA now

So it was the globalists working with Russia?
And Trump has spoiled their plans once again.
Glorious.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Merkel and Trump on the same side. I think I've seen everything now.

Kek, I love how all the Trumptards hate Russia now.
Perfekt zionist tools.

inderdasting

>Germany Threatens US With Retaliation

The old ways are hard to resist. Germany on the march.

I don't think you're seeing what I'm seeing user.
Trumptards don't exactly like the (((Republicans)))

desu the US is pretty evil. No other nation has brought so much suffering,pain and destabilization than the US.

denbs

So the plan is to weaken nation states in the EU to hand them over to Russia.

WTF -- and Trump says he likes her...that's 4D chess too?

This whole thing is incredibly confusing.

Can you say that again, just in English.

You know Trump is for lifting sanctions and the US government is actively trying to limit his power right now, right?

Trade war now

Another big news after her beer-tent speech.
I would never have thought it but it seems that even this whore who practically sold Germany out to the US all the time can act on her own when it's really needed.
That means Germany is one step closer to being a nuclear and military power. There are no excuses not to be now.

Next stop: 4th Reich.

70% of their energy is from you, right?

what a disgusting looking pig Germany has as a leader-hosen...

Germany has become the most pathetic nation in the world...kim jong thanks that he-bitch for being such an ugly hole...

She is right though. The sanctions only affects Europe. Fuck the US.

Partners in Nord Stream 2:

Gazprom,
Engie (France),
OMV (Austria),
Shell (Netherlands/Great Britain),
Uniper (Germany),
Wintershall (Germany).

no absolutely not and we just purchased french nuclear energy periodically.

you just had chosen a half monkey for 8 years, what you even saying?
yeah, we chose a barren old pig in a pantsuite, you came dangerously close to doing the fucking same thing, smartass

if you feel froggy Hermany...jump...

a boy scout troop from Texas could conquer Europe...moron

>we defend german, austrian, french, dutch and british interests

>Mfw hate murcan imperialism and EU bullshit.
Don't even know who to hate more anymore?

This doesn't surprise me, as German economy is completely dependent on cheap Russian gas.

If America replaces Russian gas pipelines with its LNG mega-tankers, Germany will be severely weakened in pursuing its anti-US open-borders policies.

As such, Merkel will be toast. That's why they're reacting so ferociously and so quickly at that.

yeah a 4th reich with mama merkel would mean YOU the white man will be untermensch.

Fuck germany

fuck USA

Fuck Germany

Germany is completely depending on Russian gas. Norwegian gas will run out in 2020 too - then it will get even worse.
Any sanction on Nord Stream 2 is life-threathing on Germany.
The US are playing a bad game on Germany and Russia.

>donte
>don
>o

fuck UK

Fuck both, Russia ftw.

Also DMC reboot was shit.
4 was the best.

Haha this is so perfect, after years of fighting nord stream 2 alone, we just got a powerful ally, krauts must be furious. Wondering if it has anything to do with Trump's upcoming visit to bolan.

Fok Duitsland

That is objectively untrue. Have you ever picked up a history book? By body count, America has many who are ahead. By cultural destruction, the Catholic church holds that title. America is just doing things right, and after so long of being shit the world is jealous seeing it in action

Payback, you deserve it. No fourth reich multikulti style for you.

>Merkel defending Russia
>Merkel protecting Russia
>Merkel blaming all problems on the US
>Merkel spouting conspiracy theories about the US
>outrage

wew lad is this the first time you've watched the news?

>Germany tries to isolate Trump
>Germany ends up being an isolated rogue regime
4D.

"Ironically, the part of the Senate bill that targets Russia was introduced by some of the president's top critics, including Republican hawk John McCain."

Haha, this guy at it again. Started the war in Ukraine and now lighting the fire again.

> visit to bolan
Probably, he could cuck the whole western europe just by smiling nicely to eastern and southern countries.

Didn't see this one coming.

Interesting.

Did you even read the article?

great these fucking nazi's are gearing up for world war 3 can we just fucking nuke germany already, they clearly haven't learned from the first two wars

I have bad news for you. You have no almost no natural gas left either - meaning you'll suck Putin's dick just like we do. Nord Stream 2 is essential for the Netherlands just like it is for Germany

We were always at war with Northamerica.

>sanctions are punishment for resisting and helping the resistance against jihadist terrorists "enrichment" of Syria and helping Ukrainians against a violent coup of terrorists and to support the Saudi terror regimes monopol
>importer nations suffer from the terror backed monopolies
>muh Germans are so evil

BEADY ANGLO BLOOD

Of course. You guys probably want to pay for oil in Euros which is an existential threat to the US economy.