Yanez not guilty in fatal shooting of Philando Castile

YANEZ FOUND NOT GUILTY... RIOTS INCOMING.

startribune.com/fifth-day-of-jury-deliberations-underway-in-yanez-trial/428862473/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zScOVzYO_Qk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116606231/#116608467
youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened?

On July 6, 2016, Philando Castile was fatally shot by Jeronimo Yanez, a St. Anthony, Minnesota police officer, after being pulled over in Falcon Heights, a suburb of St. Paul. Castile was driving a car with his girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, and her four-year-old daughter as passengers when he was pulled over by Yanez and another officer. According to Reynolds, after being asked for his license and registration, Castile told the officer he was licensed to carry a weapon and had one in his pants pocket.Reynolds said Castile was shot while reaching for his ID after telling Yanez he had a gun permit and was armed. The officer shot at Castile seven times.

There is a video the gf took after the shooting you can find online.

Pic related later?

Most definitely a possibility, especially if BLM shows up.

Time to start getting comfy, boys

Too many slide threads at the moment, this is big news that needs more attention

Agreed... Like we really need another racemixing thread or one talking that literally who cunt that fucked a bunch of niggers

What an idiot. You let the officer disarm you in that situation keep hands up.

Did the officer tell him that he was going to disarm him himself? I mean he knew to let the officer know that he was armed, which you wouldn't do if you where planning on harming the officer in the first place

man i hope some nigs nig tonight could use a comfy night of streams to be honest

he said not to move and repeatedly told him to stop putting his hands towards his waist and the guy kept reaching down closer and closer before getting popped.

CHIMP
H
I
M
P

Out
u
t

It would be the safer option sure, but not stander procedure by any means. Having a license to carry covers your bases, and he admitted to the cop he was armed and licensed at the beginning. This pig said he panicked, and he was in defense mode as soon as he was informed the suspect was armed. Poorly trained pig.

this is the perfect example of white supremacy capitalism killing showing its ugly face. its a video of a inocent black man getting shot on camera and the police got away FREE.

this is the perfect example of how CAPITALISM is a cancer and will exploit its poorest people

CAPITALISM IS THE CANCER DESTROYNG TH BLACK COMMUNITY

THIS NEEDS TO STOP

ayyy any other /twincity/ anons here ready for a comfy chimpout?

>Dallas Shootings the next day.
I'm glad the office got off. He should have never been arrested.

BIP BA DOOO BIX NOOD MOTHA FUCKA

>Officer was not white.
Dumb ass.

>you wouldn't do if you where planning on harming the officer
Yes you would if you were trying to get the officer to lower his guard for a second.

99% of the time I side with cops but this one was bullshit. That cop should have at least got negligent homicide.

nigger acted retarded when being questioned
got shot

>FOUND NOT GUILTY
WELL, THERES A SURPRISE, EH?
why tf do they bother even trying cops, waste of time.

doesn't matter. we have a white supremeist capitalist society. it encourages police and authority figures to abuse and even kill the poorest and weakest.

i remembered after he was MURDERED... the racists online were digging through his past trying to prove he was a gangbanger or soemthing. the racists showed there faces and were grasping for straws to prove he was a "thug". but in reality what is a thug? cuz he wears his pants low? because he wears a backwards hat? you think he deserves to die because he's a "THUG".

white surpemeacy uses capitalism to keep its power

bad driver side of tc suburbs here
we won't have a chimpout down here because I don't think Somalis care about american niggers

Is there video of the actual shooting or what led up to it? I didn't think so.

This. Say what you want about Somalis but the ones I know tend to stay in the shadows and work shitty jobs. They are stupid as fuck though.

This. The US is becoming more of a shithole police state day after day.

Of course racists would try to justify bad cop actions too and make the good ones look bad. Really makes you think how some of the autists in this thread are unironically posting

poor bait

Arlington reporting in.

Got my AR-15 600 rounds of ammo, and 6 mags loaded, plus my PPQ with 500.

>officer was not white
>shooting wasn't captured on video
>inb4 "Mexicans are white!"

Its not the somalis its the fact that Friday night plus downtown Minneapolis equals a hoard of drunk angry niggers prowling the streets from 10 pm to 2 am.

verdict on a summer saturday night? this could get ugly.

janez is always guilty

you will learn this soon enough americans...

Did your Ethnic Studies Professor tell you this?

Chimpfest cancelled.

It is not going to happen.

St. Paul is like 13% black

whereas in other places:

>Baltimore 63%
>Milwaukee 40%
>Chicago 32% black
>Charlotte NC 35% black
>Ferguson 67% black

I think the minimum amount for a chimpout is around 25-30% black. So one out of every four people has to be a black, meaning about 12% min. black men to start breaking shit.

Other conditions that need to be met for a peak chimpout condition:

>Little diversity: Black neighborhoods and white neighborhoods
Exemption: LA riots but that is because the Koreans and the Blacks already hated each other
>Large city or large police force.
Exemption: Ferguson which has a police force of 62 officers serving 21,000 people. Abnormally large per capita since the FBI suggests one cop per thousand persons
>Democrat area.
>Correct political climate. For example, a chimpout cannot happen if CNN does not make a big deal of this.

>According to Reynolds, after being asked for his license and registration, Castile told the officer he was licensed to carry a weapon and had one in his pants pocket.Reynolds said Castile was shot while reaching for his ID after telling Yanez he had a gun permit and was armed. The officer shot at Castile seven times.
Why the fuck didn't he just obey the cop's orders?

No a license to carry does not cover your bases when your body language is suspect. The moment he told the officer he was carrying was when his hands should be visible at all times. This goes double for minorities as well as there is real biased to you.

>7 shots
>at seated man reaching for his pocket after he was instructed to show his license and registration
>with a child in the back seat
>still thinking nig is trying to kill you after voluntarily making the presence of firearm known
Government jobs don't attract the brightest people.

While I feel the nig should've let the officer disarm him there still needs to be repercussions for the officer. He took a life because he was too frightened to do his job and pumped half a mag into some dude because he "THOUGHT" he was reaching for his gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=zScOVzYO_Qk
naa lad we have chimp-outs, its the combined nigger population of Minneapolis and st. Paul plus all the fucking anarchists and liberal whites in this fucking shit city

>
No. Not gonna happen.

They were on drugs so they couldnt really respond properly to officers orders.
This proved fatal.
Dont do drugs kids, especially with your child in the back seat.

Just found out he lost his job; fair enough.

>Pig

Drug addict detected.

dude got fired. justice was served.

>Nigger tells cop he has gun
>Nigger decides to show friendly officer
>Nigger pulls gun
>Nigger shot

I do not see the problem.

Is there any video showing what led up to him being shot? I mean basically at this point its the bt-1000's word against the cops, right?

>janez is always guilty

>Is there any video showing what led up to him being shot
Not that I've been able to locate. There may be bodycam footage and there is certainly dashcam footage but that's all released according to the PD's discretion (it shouldn't be).

Some of you guys are alright. Don't got to North America tonight.

This, he didn't act at all correctly when armed with an officer. I have a few traffic tickets on my belt, one of them criminal (contest of speed ok I was stupid) got pulled over right on red (it's legal in my state) had my permit with my DL on dash hands on wheel first words were "officer I want to let you know I'm legally carrying a fire arm on the dash is my permit, the weapon is on my right hip and in condition one" he kinda looked at me and said "do not move at all" he took my stuff, walked back asked if he knew why I was pulled over, I said I do not officer. He told me in that state right on red is illegal, 25 buck ticket and wished me a good day.

How to get shot by a cop "HEY OSIFER I HAS A GUN LOOK" and grab at it.

Can't quarantine the SaigaMarine

How the fuck is the officer going to disarm someone in the passenger seat. They dont want you to move they dont want you to get out. Hell I went in my glove for my registration once and the stopped to asked about the disposable bic razors I had in there. Not even a razor blade just those little thin ones on the bic.

The video fo the cop after does not show a stable individual. Not everyone should be a cop and that video shows him remaining in a shooting stance with his finger on the trigger screaming. He wasnt up for this job.

Drive non road legal car no license or insurance wonder why the police always picking on a nigger.

>Reynolds said Castile was shot while reaching for his ID
Want to know how I know you're giving a biased view of events?

Never relax around blacks.

Haven't there been CCers that got into trouble for not telling the cop immediately?

I agree that the cop was at best partially responsible but I need to see what happened prior to the video that's shown to know what really happened. From what I gleaned the cop was just scared and killed a man because he thought he was going to get blasted, which doesn't fly by me since the guy gave out a warning and had his girlfriend and child with him.

We need to do something about these shitty cops that panic and do stupid shit. Like that police woman who shot a guy hiding behind a bed that leaned against the wall despite him not moving after telling him not to move. Change starts from high on up though. I used to work with cops and jesus christ are their bosses complete corrupt shitheads.

>Hey that guy is speeding
>Well can't give out a ticket because I'm in a rich neighborhood

Literally what happens in the Woodlands, Texas. Cops go after the poorer people on word of their boss. Thankfully they got a new one recently.

That version of events is what got the cop off

Cop has no idea if he was reaching for his ID or a wallet, any reaching at that point was justification for bang bang

Rip in peace Saiga's anus.

You're an idiot. You read one version of events and assume it's true and then shut your brain down.

Varies state to state, in my state if you are dealing with police past social, the first thing you have to do is declare you are armed.

t. PA CCP holder.

Doesnt mean you need to piss yourself either. Just be a fucking professional.

>Cops go after the poorer people on word of their boss.

They pick targets that wont be a pain in their ass. The mayor hears shit gets pissed and lays into the chief.

Also by me they ignore the poorest people and especially illegals (if its not immigration) because they just wont pay the ticket.

I'm guessing you haven't seen the videos of how quickly and easily a criminal in the driver seat could read and get a gun and shoot the officer.
>he wouldn't do it because he has his girlfriend and kid in the car
If anything that makes it MORE likely he'll shoot the officer and run away, because he has something worth protecting back there besides his own life.
Apparently the driver was high on marijuana at the time too.

LEOfag here (Colorado)
This guy gets it.
I'm a gun guy. I like guns. I support 2A All Day, and if confiscation ever became law I'd quit or go rogue.
Traffic stops are the most dangerous part of the job. And people for some reason think they need to show me their gun, I have had to pull mine on more than one occasion.
Don't pull or touch your gun around cops, unless you want to get into a gunfight. I have a kiddo at home. Not gonna err on the side of "well maybe he just wants to show and tell", I'm going to put rounds in chest and head.

And you haven't done the same? I've actually read multiple accounts from the officer and those involved; the officer claims to have pulled Castile over for his resemblance to a robbery suspect but had that been the case, it would've been a felony traffic stop.
>If anything that makes it MORE likely he'll shoot the officer and run away, because he has something worth protecting back there besides his own life.
>Ensuing car chase and being a fugitive=safer than disarming yourself for officer
Literal boot-licking retard.

TODAY AT 7PM AT STATE CAPITOL

The world has been watching St Paul all week, waiting to see if #Justice4Philando would be delivered. The verdict is in - NOT GUILTY - and we are heading to the State Capitol to come together to protest this failure of justice!

It is the work of the movement that brought us to this point – the first time in Minnesota history that a cop was prosecuted for shooting a community member. If people had not risen up to demand justice, this case would have been treated like all the others before it. We honor Diamond Reynolds for her bravery in broadcasting her truth so the world could witness what happened to Philando Castile. More people must emulate her actions. We recognize Valerie Castile and the entire Castile family for their persistence and insistence on justice for Philando and all of those killed at the hands of police.

This verdict shows how the system is rigged against justice for victims of police terror. This was a prosecution team that usually works with police day in and day out; this system gave us a jury that was 83% white and 58% male, and included people who said they could never convict a cop. If we can’t count this system to just give us justice, we need to come together and make our own justice.

Previous chief would get after people doing their jobs at certain rich areas. It got to the point where cops would just sit in their car and not do jack shit for their entire shift unless there was a call. New chief came in and cleaned house, lots of people were laid off that the previous administration refused to fire despite being troublemakers.
Those people also don't say "Hey, I have a gun and I'm licensed.". You're lumping the worst of niggers together to justify his behavior. I don't know how you can say he's more likely to shoot the officer to protect his family as the proceeding shoot-out and car-case would be more dangerous. At this point you're just assuming shit about the guy we don't know in order to help your position. The cop admitted he panicked. He knows he fucked up. Also high on a weed doesn't make someone more aggressive, don't know why you even bothered to mention that.

>JeronimoYanez
>white
KYS

You know why hes yelling like that and hyperventilating is because of the adrenaline right? Oh and the fact he just shot someone dead. Lets say the roles are reversed and the suspect shot the cop while pretending to pull ID. We would just have another dead cop and another statistic about black men. The suspect was wrong here but you cant excuse a murder even in self defense so hes fired to keep the lawsuits at bay.

C H E C K E D
Digits confirm, mexicans aren't white.

>B-but he's a white male.

Man I have to drive in Minneapolis please don't block the fucking roads BLM

What were the charges? A lot of times you have cops who should be held accountable for negligence but they put some dickhead nigger activist DA on the case who tries to go for the throat and get murder charges even when it makes no sense to do so given the evidence then they end up aquitted.

>implying you haven't done exactly this because he's a nigger

you know whats funny when a cop shoots someone and they are freaking out people shit on them by saying they aren't professional enough to handle the job, and when a cop shoots someone and then acts calm and collected, they accuse them of being a cold blooded psychopath. Make up your fucking minds.

>What were the charges?
"On November 16, 2016, John Choi, the Ramsey County Attorney, announced that Yanez was being charged with three felonies: one count of second-degree manslaughter and two counts of dangerous discharge of a firearm."

Better they be professional and still get stigma from idiots than have unprofessional panicky idiots carrying firearms and slotting citizens.

It's been so long since we've have a good chimpout

Can I get a cenus. Please Sup Forums

What stream is the majority here focused on and is it the one with the most possible chance of a chimpining?

Has anything worthy of note happen tonight?

Prison rape is a meme.

he did it wrong

You sure can endanger the BlackPowderRanger though. He'll have 15 years in St Cloud to activate his almonds.

>LA riots Spooks vs Gooks will never happen again in your lifetime
Sucks desu

you fucking dumb southerner...we have two major cities within 15 minutes of each other.

Theres Minneapolis, Brooklyn Center, Crystal, Robbindale, Bloominton, Hopkins all full of niggers waiting to start a riot.

A beautiful night tonight too, its gonna happen.

Was planning on going to a birthday party downtown tonight but the organizer said "Fuck that, we'll go to Maple Grove."

he fucking pulled out a gun when the cop pulled him over and his family said he had a permit as if that made it a non stupid thing to do

Could happen in East side St. Paul. That place has a lot of hmong and black gangs fighting for turf usually, but they both hate the police so this could be a rare bonding opportunity for them to go fuck some cops up... Which would be interesting to say the least.

What's up Minnesota Bros, just failed my Plymouth drivers test woooo

And we will rule over you until the sun darkens.

I always thought you're supposed to put your carry in plain sight for the officer to see, like on the dash

I'm noguns because Jew York anyway so I have nothing to worry about

Yes!!!! More HAPPENINGS!
I love you burger bros.

nigga most cops go their entire careers without shooting their guns

These faggot paid cop shills in these threads need to perish.

And no he did not reach for a gun.

These are SHILLS. These shills don't care if you and your whole family gets shot by worthless cops. You can all die as far as they're concerned. In fact they'd snicker and laugh about it.

exhibit A (man shot multiple times by a pansy coward cop):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116606231/#116608467
youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw

>Did he shit himself? LOL
>poor dumb bastard
>what an idiot, lol
>That's what you get for trying to bribe an officer.
>That was fucking hilarious, holy fuck!
>that incoherent screaming and flailing [comment posted with a gif of a cartoon man laughing]
>When I kill innocent people I scream ROLL TIDE
>Did he shoot him in the dick?

Ask yourself what exactly these shills's goals are.

>130207549
No the suspect was not wrong. The cop wanted to see his ID, so he reached to get it. He also tried to be proper and told the cop he was armed and licensed to carry. In response cop was a weak coward and shot him 7 times for nothing, and cried afterward. The cop was wrong. And you're a shill.

>We need to do something about these shitty cops that panic and do stupid shit.
Like stop hiring pieces of crap, and stupid cowards that just want to be "cool" and shit? Because "status" and "power" and "cool" and pretty much all it means to most of them, and not for no reason, but because that practically all it is currently. Few cops actually respect their position.

Nigger detected

Bootlicking faggot detected