Burgers will defend this

>burgers will defend this

houses are for sleeping in

>Cherrypicking the ugliest and most impractical shit you can find
American suburbia is white paradise

fucking disgusting

Only bad thing is having that autistic obsession with having green gardens, keeping those yards is just a waste of water and money, if your house id the middle of a desert then get plants that can live comfortably in a desert.

>count how many trees are in the natural desert
>count the density of treees in the suburban area
As you can see it's actually and imporvement in a way

your favelas are fucking disgusting stupid monkey

desert yard landscape>shitty suburban green landscape

I sure will.

Though, I don't necessarily defend how the houses look, i.e. their architectural style.

What is wrong with it?

Grove Street...

I always wanted to live in a street like that, looks so comfy in a weird way.

That looks comfy

Turning an arid desert into cheap, comfy housing?

How dare they

Looks like something from ed edd n eddy

Is this where the kids from Ed, Ed, and eddy lived.

>Getting triggered at fucking suburbia
Wow, so mature

lol Californians.

That las vegas?

Home. At least it was before i fucked everthang up

Maxis Housing Inc.

What DLC for Cities Skylines is this?

Looks like it's from a video game

reminds me of every speilberg movie i watched in the 80's

Is that a sims reference?

>yurocucks will defend this

wtf i love vlachtigany now

When there's enough it makes the air nicer to breathe, desu
Desert air is usually flat and dry

>literal cucksheds

i dont get it, whats wrong with suburbs?

what's the problem here

Looks like something from a construction game.

the uk is full of them

Eurotrash can't even afford to dream about pic related.

Looks comfy and cheap.

Would live at.

It's indefensible, however the explanation is that they're breeding blocks for unconscious eusocial, eusapient hive-creatures (humans who have been purged of their sapience).

They really should make bigger houses.I would hate to be cramped up in one of those things.

I don't really understand what you're criticizing, or what has to be defended. A bunch of people who live in a desert state want to enjoy the benefits of proximity to each other (i.e. the grocery store isn't 25 miles away. So they build a pretty comfy little community in the absolute middle of nowhere. In what ways do you think it should be different?

>surrounded by desert
>water bills through the roof
>have to drive cuckmobile 20 minutes to nearest restaurant
>still an olive garden or red lobster
>barely know your neighbors
>fucking deathly hot
But at least you don't have to deal with niggers, right?

Those trees are desert trees. There aren't front yards, only backyards. Really not that bad. They still have to pay to water their yards. The nice thing about America is that you can have something if you can pay for it.

try again

>Gets shot by a gang of ballas

The homeowners association in these neighborhoods lets you pay for your neighbors to go full Gestapo on your home's appearance too.

>a single one of these is around £150,000

as a californian I unironically see nothing wrong with this picture

What am I supposed to see wrong here?
Anyway, this is nothing compared to hruschovkas, hruschovkas fucking everywhere.

why would you bother building fancy shit in OK when it's just gonna get btfo

>(((((they))))) build a neighborhood
Ftfy

>no new gta announced yet

Plenty of free space to ride my bike into town and judging from the size of the town, everyone probably knows one another.

Not dealing with niggers? You can't put a price on that.

That's impressive. Are they planning to reforest the desert?

i make better cities in tropico desu sempai

>no tobaco plantation
ha !

At least the American ones have gardens & pools & adequate floor space.

that looks beautiful.

Is that white sand?

You're so fucking stupid and cringey. Do you think jews build fucking houses???

It's kinda neat. They're slowly turning an inhospitable desert into an oasis.

I got sick of my HOA so I hosted barbecues to get the men involved and then ran for president against the old harpy and won by a landslide. Now we have fewer restrictions and I'm cool with all my neighbors. Democracy is the shit.

ITT cucks who can't stand the fact that Americans are de facto terraforming

>lifetime of debt and wage slavery to pay off your cuck shed with zero privacy or space
The industrial revolution was a mistake

I bet no niggers live there.

It would cost 150,000$ to get one of these in america.Well....depending on your area, some can be cheap.

>Out in the middle of no where
>Nice houses
>No industrial buildings around

Looks comfy desu

>that soft white sand
if there's a beach near there, this is comfy af. just needs a busier market strip above it

OP doesn't understand that taxes and utilities are far lower when you have closer houses. I think this desert looks beautiful and I'd love to explore it while on or off some light amounts of mescaline

north of OKC is usually good. guthrie/edmond area is where a lot of huge houses are. just stay away from moore. pic related

Sand dunes like that are fun for quads atvs and whatever. Also, tons of retired folks in Vegas, they stay in doors all day anyway.

that would require that pretty much the entire desert floor be covered, and that moisture retain in the air.

Too bad Oklahoma has nothing else here.

We needed to get the lower middle class out of the nigger infested cities somehow.

Neither can most Americans.

>supporting rockstar kikes after they let their publisher kill modding

I see no problem here.
Wanna give me some input on why you don't like it?

I don't understand, what's wrong with it?

>not living like this

they bend nature to their will,not live on the coasts like an aussie

tryhard

tornadoes, earthquakes, and terrorists. god must really hate OKC.

Live in arizona and this is about how all of my neighborhoods look. Lived in Seattle aswell and I can easily say I prefer the desert architecture, I think it looks pretty good actually.

My desert isnt that white sand shit tho

if you have a lower middle class income, you can have a house but part of the tradeoff is that the infrastructure and public services like plumbing and electricity needs to be cheaper by having shorter runs

Let me guess, china?

>Eat at a restaurant
Learn to fucking cook you manchild.

>people wonder why the Chinese are ant people with zero empathy

>side streets don't connect to the boulevard
No I will not defend. That's an abysmal design.

The problem is the roundabouts not connecting to the main road....millennial civil engineers.......... Its not their fault, the colleges lower standards too much to get women and minorities percentages up.

nice digits. what else do you need though? we have lax gun laws, a bunch of lan, hell of a lot of natural gas and oil, cheap cost of living, and Chuck Norris was born in Ryan, Oklahoma. we pretty much have it all desu

Thats like a dream come true to me you stupid fuck.

You don't have to live there dumbass. You can just move somewhere else. Las Vegas is a hot as fuck desert anyway.

Did we ever figure out exactly wtf is happening here?

Here is California, a pad like that would cost you over $700 k.

A house like that could run from 150 to 1 million if you live in Commiefornia.
Around where I live that's probably a 220,000 dollar home give or take 40k considering it seems to have a decent yard and might have a a basement.

Just noticed the pool and solar panels. Expenses can't be that much like some anons have suggested.

It can also be seen as terraforming since they're changing eroding and dead desert to something liveable.

is that not New York?/east coast

UK is a small place. Gotta worry about the future.

i was going to say that looks like how every city starts in cities skylines. and these are mods. pretty sure that's the case

From the inside of those thin ones.

thought the same lol

Fewer intersections means fewer stops and less jams, or, at least, that's what 200 hours of Cities: Skylines has taught me. Also I imagine it removes the problem of people cutting through the neighborhood to beat a light on the intersection presumably outside of the image on the bottom.

Maybe OP is saying they should have handled it like the Africans.