Will she regain the weight on prison food?

Will she regain the weight on prison food?

Hopefully. Then maybe that enourmous fivehead won't be so conspicuous. She looks like a fucking martian and pathetic virgins keep calling her hot. If I woke up next to that I'd kill myself too tbch.

>waaah now she won't be able to go to college and get DICKED by Chad and Jamal reeeee

Lol dumb bitch and her white knights

Only a british girls have this wierd female pattern baldness shit

Literally nothing changed in those pics except for the lighting you dipshit

She has dandruf wich causes balding probably from the stress.

>Only british girls
>is american

homeless derelects cara delevingne on the right

>not liking high aryan foreheads
kyselves

Oh god thicc murderfu pls

She's from massachusetts and of puritan stock
i.e., quintessentially british

Anglo genes aren't know for creating beautiful women

I hope she is killed by execution squad soon. She did receive the death penalty for killing that poor boy, did she not?

>Americans can't have British genes

Not true, South African white and Australians have produced ALOT of beautiful women.

it would appear so

What about khalessi and bunnyfu from star wars?

you dont get the death penalty for involuntary manslaughter

she will be out of prison before she even gains the weight back

That's due to the aboriginals and Africans mixing with the inferior Anglo seed

you are clearly blind or a feminist

Hopefully the judge is cool and gives her a light sentence

Balls

S L A G S

she is 11 bongs out of 10 you swine

shes pretty what did she even do?

surely there is something they could do to help her?

she doesnt deserve to be in prison

>piercings
lmao, every time. that's how you can tell a woman is an insane evil whore

She is too beautiful to go to prison.

we are but animals without equal application of the law, user

Look at the size of that fuckin forehead

She's not balding she just has a shit hairline.

she'll spend 5 years in prison & come out butch

Who is she and what did she do?

hnnnnnnnng

Hopefully not, she looks a lot better now

Holy shit I'd be like a model in angoland

*20 years

Her sentencing isn't until August 2nd I believe

I don't care about how ugly their women are, I just won't breed with them. But I do wish them their sovereignty

She looks like a fucking alien.

I want to rek her fucking pussy so hard with my dirty jewish cock

Can i see the toothmarks the rabbi left

>south african
all of the qt's to come out of south africa like candice swanepoel are boer's

Agreed, I wish she would stand over me wearing cotton tights, with her foot on my face, telling me to kill myself.

How is that even bald? Looks pretty healthy temple hair to me.

I want to neck myself every time I see shit like this.

Literally 99% of English women.

Max punishment is 20 years. Minimum is probation. She'll probably get like 3 years minus 18 months for good behavior.

Are you serious? She's a 5 out of 10 after a case of beer.

She texted her boy friend to go "kill yourself". Then he did it. Now she was found guilty for manslaughter.

Agreed. She does look better without weight though.

>posts predator

see

No.

I was in prison for 27 months for point a gun at crackhead trying to steal my neighbors mail and lost a good 50lbs.

It was more than that mate. She was on the phone encouraging him to do it when he killed himself. She heard him gasping for air and told him to be strong and not leave the car

God damn she's so fucking hot I want to fuck her brains out as she tells me to kill myself fuck fuck fuck

>Average night out in the north

I can only assume England is the same, but I only have personal experience of Scotland and Carlisle. Protip - Scots women are the same but fatter, if she's thin and hot, she's probably riddled with mental and physical conditions

Is there a fetish that involves having a girl trying to get you to kill yourself?

>Left = 3/10
>right = 9/10
How the fuck? She's not even fat in the first shot.

>I was in prison for 27 months for point a gun at crackhead trying to steal my neighbors mail and lost a good 50lbs.

You don't get fed much in prison. An if you plan on not boofing drugs for gangs you better knock out anyone who tries you.

If you hit anyone you'll get sent to the hole and get nutraloaf. Which is basically just enough food to keep you alive without killing you. It's a form of punishment in prison

But I guess that's better then putting drugs in my butt for some spic Mexicans. I was in the hole for 21 months

Yeah, but if you're a skinny as fuck girl you'd probably gain weight on the scraps you're given

In what world do you reside that right is a 9/10?
Hell the chubbier look works better for her honestly.

I was 200lbs when I went in, I came out at 150. I'm only 6ft so that was a lot to lose.

If she gets time in prison she will surely get into a fight (because she's white small), So chances are she won't gain ANY weight.

Will probably look uglier when she gets out too

What shithole of a state do you live in?

Their top 1-5% are really attractive, but then there's a huge drop in quality for the lower 95%

Ohio.

But it wasn't just that cut and dry.

I was frustrated with all my things getting stolen (mail constantly, packages, fucking BBQ grill, my daughters barbie jeep). So when I saw this crackhead stealing my neighbors mail I lost it.

I called 911, dropped the phone inside...Grabbed my handgun and hit him in the back of his head with my gun and hit him a few more times while he was on the ground while I continued to point it at him and threaten to kill him.

You get sick of niggers stealing shit you work hard for. But I broke the law so I accepted my punishment

She looks fucking evil in the first pic. Kind of like that one old mother in law who called her daughter or son the devil on that one family therapy reality tv show.

You can really see it in her eyes. These are the people that need to be exorcised.

The beta male inside of me feels for the girl on the right though. It seems as if she's sorted herself out a bit.
I think if you can show how a woman was not on the moral side of things, and if she admits it, she changes.
While men tend to not regret and morally justify their actions.

My piece of shit post modernist bullcrap opinion.

Ah well. I understand the feel.

now remove the makeup

How much weight difference do you think that pic is? I could use some motivation.

In a just world grils like this would have their skin peeled off with a hot iron. No neckbeard incel rage here, that cunt is straight evil and deserves a good flaying.

In this world she'll get 5 years and come out a butch dyke like some other user put it, scot free

The judge is the one who went off law and oh my morals like a lefty pos in power and said she's guilty so who knows

Youthful Offender so max anything is 6 years.

Brit bongs grills are ewww

She's american you spastic

Her bf had multiple suicide attempts before she even met him. He was older than her by a year. They lived an hour apart but only saw each other four times in a year. Weeks before in texts she was all against suicide but its all he would talk about. She was also on heavy antidepressants.
>He convinced her killing himself would be simple and easy and he'd let her know when

obviously nobody looks as good without makeup, but she looks fine without it

She looks like a cross between Arya Stark and Cara with down syndrome.

It's called being Canadian

You obviously haven't been to prison. You get the most disgusting food ever. Think middle school cafeteria food, that's been rubbed in a fat man's armpit for half a day.

>once he was sick from the fumes inside his car, he decided to step out
>she told him to get back in multiple times
>she made no effort to call 911 or contact authorities

She knew what she was doing. Glad she was found guilty

Beta or nigger?

Her convinced that's what he wanted

edgy

I don't see what she is guilt of, the dude obviously was set on offing himself

Isn't she in Twin Peaks?

If he is stupid enough to listen to a women he deserves it

Irene Nell is anglo

Marriage

she's ugly as fuck bro, please kill yourself

it's basically a class thing

But did anything happen to him?

But she does look british

also part jewish as i found out

>encouraging someone to kill themself is now classed as involuntary manslaughter

>tfw no t h i c c abusive qt gf to drive you to suicide
why even kill yourself

I'm actually pretty proud of this joke. Like I don't really come up with them very often and this one works fairly well.

The crackhead?

Physically? Not really, I put a few bruises on him and the back of his head probably had small cut from me hitting him. But I'm sure he was so high on crack he barely felt it

Legally? He was got arrested for drug paraphernalia and theft under 500.