Degeneracy has no place in German society

Crushing fidget spinners to protect our kids is the only way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Srj14LU_6Ys
unitednews.org/calgary-man-slices-off-penis-attaching-razor-blade-fidget-spinner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FREEDOM ICON

what's all the fuzz about them?

They are making our kids retarded.

Good the fidget trend is stupid anyways

German logic:

Fidget spinner bad, Muslim rapefugees good.

I don't get it, how do they hurt people. Isn't just one of these tactile "stress" toys?

what's the big deal
I've kinda been on hiatus for the past month
t

If Muslim rapefugees were a problem for our kids, we would crush them too.

Im making a fidget spinner that shoots .22 caliber from its three barrels, and that's perfectly legal as long as I don't transfer it

Apparently they cause ADD and all kinds of other syndroms.

Germany fuck off,you should crush all the black Paki fiddler bastards instead

>muslim logic

Why can't Germany into freedom?

Are the evil fidget spinners keeping young German teen girls too occupied and away from twenty-something-year-old refugee cock?

I can see how this is detrimental to German society

Amerifat logic:

Bomb and occupy Germany and turn them into a self-hating politically correct multicuralist cucks.

>oy ! we are germans so bluepilled??

>Why can't Germany into freedom?
The safety and health of our kids is more important than selling cheap fidget gadgets that only cause harm.

Technically they were already retarded.
Autistic kids like spinning objects...the release of this "toy" has proven that most kids are autistic.

The generation that forced 60 million sets of parents to buy furbies is now concerned a yo-yo without a string is too autistic.

When will they crush 35 tons of Muslim refugees?

Because they lost the fucking war.

Oh my GOD! IT SPPIIIINNNNNNSSSSS AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Kids need to learn to stay away from degeneracy by themselves. If you take away this from them, they will turn to something else. Individuals need to regulate themselves. The state can not protect them.

Not gonna lie, former Germany lover here. This is fucking hilarious watching Germany crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this country crush the fidget spinners.

Your post makes no sense, Chilean education must be really bad.

This is like the Kinder Egg debacle except in reverse. Who's laughing now Yurop?

i saw a grown up syrian refugee men having this thing in his one hand and a cigarete in his other hand.

whats so special about them ? some 11 years old boy run away from home cuz hes mum didnt buy him this.

I was actually kind of surprised when I tried one in a store, the weight feels nice when you move it around.

You're really bad at this, Felipe.

Germany, as a country, supports the destruction of fidget spinners to "keep kids safe" but also supports the importation of dangerous shitskins who rape and murder kids. It's an illogical position to hold, and it's happening now.

In your post, you reference something done by the U.S., as a country, many years ago, and then attempt to contrast that with a hypothetical question posed by a small segment of the U.S. population. These aren't comparable.

Try harder, faggot.

>whats so special about them ?

Literally autism.

Fokkit Duitsland, julle is dommer as kaffers...

Why aren't they crushing refugees, instead?

Degeneracy? It's a fucking toy.

>implying they aren't a danger to children

Kinder eggs are fun and cool.

Fidget spinners are just dangerous and degenerate.

>The state can not protect them.
You are wrong. Not in communist country like ours.

If I had to pick between protecting kids from rapefugees or protecting them from a toy, It would be the toy every time.

>ruiners of europe 3 times in a row
>natural cucks
>implying germans aren't inherently retarded and faggot spinners are simply catering to it

As long as those 35 tons were paid for.

There's nothing wrong and bad about fidget spinners, they're fun.

we need workers m8, stop hate!

well i mean shit since merkel is now all super friendly with russia they need a new enemy to focus their psychotic kraut tendencies

Freedom spinners when?

Wrong. It is giving already retarded kids something to do other then making loud noises.

Where they made with non DIN bearings or what caused the tism storm?

germans dont like it. they want to be controlled.

men i now want one.

>Where they made with non DIN bearings or what caused the tism storm?
Doctors have determined that fidget spinners are a risk to kids' health, so they have been outlawed.

>degeneracy has no place in German society
>crushes some children's toys
Wow guys you sure showed degeneracy, good job crushing those kids toys!
>good job gettid rid of degeneracy, crew! Alright, see you guys, my wife is getting rammed by Ahmed tonight and I like to watch through the window

Don't worry Dr Who will appear and save us from the fidget spinner menace before we all become entranced by the... by the... the spinning... look it spins... it spins...

Yer all retarded.

youtu.be/Srj14LU_6Ys

>travelled back to europe twice to kill his own kin
>handed over his nation, media, education and banks to jews
>is 50% white and projects his insecurities 24/7 on euros
>trump in office and still nothing has changed

NOT SO FAST GOY

>well i mean shit since merkel is now all super friendly with russia they need a new enemy to focus their psychotic kraut tendencies

We have always hated America and the UK.

Russia is our friend.

If you need some fidget spinners I can hook you up.

We are known smugglers.

But russia is killing your people in syria mahmoud.

>causing a condition that you can only be born with
Yeah senpai, I had an uncle who had one, it made him be born without a finger.
My cousin also had one. Gave him thyroid problems
>Muslim logic

>be German
>hate everything good
>nofunallowed.jpg
>bans fidget faggots
>let's millions of rapecult fanatics in
Why are these people for fundamentally broken?

>lies
>lies while hiding behind meme flag

nice try, likely aquafresh

Retarded brown kids are the norm my muslim friend.

What happens if you spin them anticlockwise?

The Greatest Ally spinner.

>But russia is killing your people in syria mahmoud.
That is fine. We have millions of those people.

My nephews have bought these, and do it constantly. I don't have the heart to tell them how retarded it is, so they take my silence as approval, and talk about there plans to buy MORE fidget spinners. They desperately want to get two sided, or four sided spinners, glow in the dark spinners, etc. I can't figure it out, why do they want to spend the few bucks in their piggy banks on virtually identical hunks of plastic? They don't do anything! I can't see any reason to own more than two (one for each hand) and yet if they aren't stopped they will gladly buy a dozen of them. (parents won't let them)

inb4, fairies, trolls, beanie babies, etc. I get it, but all those things had a element of imagination involved in kids playing with them, fidget spinners don't. I think kids have lost their imaginations from growing up watching screens, and fidget spinners feed of that same emotional response.

>The safety and health of our kids is more important than selling cheap fidget gadgets that only cause harm.

Then why do you let towelheads destroy your country?

>implying germans aren't all born retarded

Haha yes!! Only rural and suburban retards play with fidget spinners

you can go back in time, that's the truth the communist german government is hiding from you goys.

Germany will be the last country left after all the suicides and mass murderers caused by fidget spinners.

I want this for some reason.

they induce autism

>let's millions of rapecult fanatics in
it is a meme.

>Why are these people for fundamentally broken?
Because the good ones are already in south america, only degenerate commies are left.

>ww1/2 didnt happen
>jews dont own america
>white demographics in burgerland arent terrible
>implying that trump has done anything worthwhile yet

Heh what is with germany just obliterating things they dislike.

Guess they're going to crush tops too.

t: jew

*spend your shekels wisely*

OY VEY! Remember the spinnercaust and how the ebil germanazis crushed 666 ZILLION of us.

>They were tested and found to be dangerous because they could fall apart and create choking hazards for small children.
>Germans such pussies they are afraid that a fidget spinner will kill them
This is just as bad as those kinder eggs in America. Embarrassing.

The current generation's landfill crack filler.

Pic related, bought it today from a Chinese dude,enjoy your no freedom

I witnessed a horde of kids buyout the stock of a small shop. It's just some retarded hype like yoyos, Pokémon cards, or those gogo figurines. It will die off soon enough.

Hahahahahahaha

>Remember the spinnercaust
and the huehuecaust 7:1

>Degeneracy has no place in German society
stop lying du trottel

>It will die off soon enough.
Like Germany.

ebryding fain. cucked europeans.

spinning is VERBOTEN

There's something about these fidget spinners that's really fucking suspicious. They just kind of appeared out of nowhere and now everyone and their grandmother's wife's son has one. I mean look at this shit unitednews.org/calgary-man-slices-off-penis-attaching-razor-blade-fidget-spinner/

>fell for the psychiatric jew
lol, theres not many conditions you can only be born with. ADD, schizophrenia, OCD, and autism can all be caused by environmental factors such as neurotoxins and terrible discipline

>*attach razor blades to spinner*
>*teleports behind you*

Not so fast Merkel. What goes around comes around hehe. I bet Hitler is spinning in his grave hehe. It looks like things have come full circle.

*winks devilishly*

It's time to hehe... to turn this country around...

*turns 360 degrees and walks away into the fading sun*

Burgershart logic
>56%
>better marry a fat brown goblin to help things along

its almost like this is how fads work when the entire world is connected.

Well it's just like those Silly Bandz. Just a fad, but whoever created them certainly knew about how autistic kids would love them.

jesus christ this timeline is so fucking messed up

Theyre not causing adhd or autism, they werent ever designed by psychologists to treat anything.
Theyre a fad toy that has some silly made up gimmick attached to them.

But look, im murican, im in dhurrrrmany right now. Germans are literally obsessed with child saftey. If you wanna rile up germans point at something and shout "ITS NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN!" approximatley 20 million pearl necklace clutching housewives will shriek in terror and ban it.

Having spent some considerable time observing the krauts in their native habitat I garuntee you thats what happened. Somebody started a rumor they cause mental illness (which is absurd, thats like saying light up shoes, yo-yo's or roller blades cause mental illness). More likley teachers bitched that they were distracting kids in the classroom and all the potato faced middle aged stick-up-ass krauts frowned and began grumbling "somebody oughtta ban this before my little hanz gets an A- instead of an A+ on his reportcard!"

america has almost three times the whites?

in the 55+ age group