REDPILL ON MILO

(((Milo))) practically admits he chose to be gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=07HXaBNgo00

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the Donald? At what age?

Also,
>practically

He's not even worth 3 minutes. Tell me where in the video he says whatever or I ain't clickin.

Okay, faggot. 1:20

"In my experience, it's certainly mostly nurture"

He looks genuinely uncomfortable talking about it.

Because he was molested, like most fags

No because he has to lie.

What did he lie about?

That he thinks it is nurture. He is saying it to please his expected audience of conservatives and he knows he is lying so he cringes. And you fools eat it up thinking he is being serious. This is how he gets views.

>gays commit 1/3 of all pedophilia

>a lot of molested boys become gay

Hmmmm... it really boiled the spaghetti

In his case, it's a psychological defense mechanism. He was raped by a priest (srsly). It's sad to see.

t. Christian scientist

people """choose""" to become gay all the time in prison bruh

it's called getting turned out

>Prison inmates rape each other, but were straight before being on the inside.

>Unless they were magically closet gays or something

Yup, really oodled my noodles.

That's a temporary situation caused by abnormal life circumstances and I honestly doubt many men even get into it vs. prisons attract a disproportionate share of gay men who have gotten kicked out of their houses or otherwise excluded from the circles of life for being gay.

he says its a combination. which is true. I wont argue that there are some men who since birth are more likely to turn gay, but theres no denying that certain experiences increase the chance of turning gay later in life.

I think it is fixed at birth. I think it is a mutation of the X chromosome and perhaps people are reluctant to research the exact cause or release that for fear of eugenics experiments in light of that data or maybe the science just isn't there yet, I am not sure. But I think the simplest explanation is a genetic cause.

I wouldn't disagree with that either, however to claim that men go to prison due to being excluded from life for being gay is a SJW answer if I ever heard one.

I don't think its 100% of the cause but I think it is a significant factor to consider at the very least that people thrown out of their parents houses, for whatever reason, are probably more likely to end up in prison and that's often the outcome, or was the outcome more in the past, for homosexuals.

>born this way lol it's completely out of my control why i'm taking 50 dicks at this poz party lmao we're here we're queen
Neck yourself you fucking reprobate.

ok and is every nazi a fat neckbeard redneck?

>look guise, the Greeks were the creators of civilization and all of them were totally gay

>being gay is not a choice

Please pick one tumblr.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

>matthew heimbach
>nazi
Typical newfaggot from reddit just calls every white nationalist "nazi". Lurk a few years and learn your terms before posting sodomite filth.

I don't claim all Greeks were gay I think homosexuality stands alone without explanation when given equal rights which only happened fairly recently in the U.S. and hasn't happened at all in some parts of the world.

It isn't Tumbr to believe homosexuality is likely biological; either purely genetic, or a mix of genetics and womb environment. Either way it is fixed at birth and that's what established science that may not appear on amren.com shows.

#NotAllNazis

And now that gays can get married you can look forward to STD rates in the White gay community continuing to fall. Latinos and Blacks have issues due to their race, not their sexuality.

>And now that gays can get married you can look forward to STD rates in the White gay community continuing to fall
I'm sure whatever jewish media you consume made you unironically have this idea that gay men are monogamous. In reality though they just adopt kids to molest them and then die of AIDs.

I don't mind people that say it is a mix of factors, but you can't say homosexuality isn't a choice and claim most Greeks were gay at the same time

STD rates in the white community have been falling for years.

I didn't say most Greeks were gay...

Yeah, I was off topic but I see this contradicting statement in most homo threads here

>thinking marriage change people

Having kids sure will and adoption and surrogacy are legal in the Unites States for gays now.

Without any empirical evidence (I don't want aids). I would say gay guys are like 8/10 that way because they were molested. I have only met one gay dude that didn't talk about being molested at some point but the fags are so melodramatic who knows what happened.

But you gays have been raising children since before it was legal and I doubt gays don't follow the trend of wanting less children. If anything reduces the rate of STDs is more education.

Dumb nonposter

I want kids, I can't speak for anyone else though.

>Education

WHOS THE SJW NOW

I'm shocked even Sup Forums doesn't advocate for abstinence-only sex ed.