We need this wall to protect the indigenous white people, everyone outside of it isnt white anyways

We need this wall to protect the indigenous white people, everyone outside of it isnt white anyways

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>finngolian rape babies
>White

I agree we need to wall in all those niggers, muslims and sjw scum.

What would your wall look like?

The brits and the French? Jesus fucking Christ what have you been smoking son?

French are like Indian totally useless subhumans!!11one

I think that way too. We need to isloate them from true europe.

BUILD THAT WALL

wew,remove me frome the special needs club pls.

Fuck the brits

Finland does not belong inside. Finns are mongoloid subhumans.

no

>including north Italy
nice try whitey

Complete garbage map

Also Scotland and Iceland need their own walls.

just to give them an easy to where they can feed and then to keep them there

>implying we need a wall

Needs more fine tunning cause i'm on my phone but something like that.

Mad that your ancestors aren't white or that they've lost all chances of saving their whiteness into the future? :^)

Fuck you Gypsy

> an amerifat who’s never been to europe
sage

>Scandanavia included
I will never understand how anyone could believe this useless penisular is deserving of the highest honour. Let the Irish and Spanish in, I say, and keep those snow-baboons out

You fuckin estonian scum. You're not white but mongoloid subhuman.

Your country is irrelevant, and so is your opinion

>Finland is allowed in
>Hungary is not

Half German half Scottish master mongrel race actually. LEAFED

Sweden and Finland are too far gone. Norway is all that survives of Scandinavia.

irrelevancy doesn’t imply exclusion.

Fuck you too uh.. paki, mudslime, gook? nigger?!?

Honestly it's because Hungary would be too hard to defend and has a history of home grown commie revolutions.

>Finns are white
>Russians are not

>germany and France in
>Ireland and poland out

Fucking yanks

Friendly reminder that evolution and mixing has made non Europeans non white, even if you had an ancestor, you are still not white

> Germany is in it
> Checks flag

Yep made by a non-European

can't wait for that to happen, the western niggers would sooner or later spread their garbage otherwise

Don't you guys get bored to post always the same threads?

reeeeeeeeeeeee no one likes Germany they are literally the cancer of Europe

the only true answer

Germany is historically the land of true whites and they still maintain a strong majority. Remember, the wall is phase one, purging will follow.

small cock and balls?

Only correct answer.

nice

>Implying Nordics aren't literal albino niggers
>Implying Brits aren't Jewish rape babies
>Implying Italians are white
>Implying Poles are white
>Implying Czech are white
>Implying Danes aren't Nordic snowniggers
>Implying Finns aren't Mongoloids
>Implying French are white

Shitskin detected

Industrious North Italians
Polish labourers
Spanish women

10/10

You literally only chose sub-white parts of Europe. The only reason you chose them is because they have some nationalistic tendencies, but they still aren't perfectly white.

Said the Nazi Larping faggot.

I don't understand if you are trying to protect Poland, Spain and Italy from the rest or the other way around

>le 32% white (including hispanics and arabs) talking about whos white and whos not

KYS YOU ARE SELF my man

>politics

>Germany is historically the land of true whites
No the aren't, time and time again they destroyed Europe. We've lost everything due to their autism.

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

How would Hungary be hard to defend? The Carpathian Mountains form a natural defense around Hungary and Romania. The only other thing to worry about is the narrow borders with Serbia and Croatia. Plus the added wall would form a pocket around the baltics allowing for an easier defense.

Also the only reason they had home grown commie revolutions is because they had a large Jewish population. Most moved after WW2 and now you have one of the most based nations in Europe today.

Aww come on, at least include Black forest Germany as well.

There already was a wall in ancient Russia, probably to protect from the Ancient-Ayyrabs tho.

this famalam

Seeing that uk, germany and france is inside the wall it would be probably better for other white countries to keep muslims in

Which is why it's inside the wall..

>Let the Irish and Spanish in

>t. Paddy

Sub-whites get TRIGGERED by German superiority. Do you think Romania could have ever lasted even a single year fighting against the majority of Europe?

Leave it to an american to tell people if there white or not, sick of this divide and conquer shit

>it's the i'm white just as you but you're not white anyway thread
time for a nice sage here

Jews get the fuck off my board.

Why do so many people not consider the Irish white?

Hmmm I might have to revise my map then, one of my good buddies here in leaf land is through and through Hungarian so you might be onto something.

D&C
D&C
D&C

>France
>Italy
>(((England)))
unfixed af

I agree, let's stop these jewish games

Yes please build it, you have to quarantine a desiese to stop it

I know this is supposed to be a joke but you could've at least excluded the russians

why are anglos such separatists seriously you wonder why all these black cunts whine on about racism and all this anti white bullshit... I swear anglos fired the first shot on this one. You guys need to chill back a few steps after we sort out all the SJW, femanist, marxist anti-white shit.
Fucking island mentality or what? you end up cannibalizing yourselves with all this shit. No other westerner is as crazy as anglos when it comes to this shit....

>Albania excluded
Nice touch.

Everywhere from France to Ukraine is White
English are not White
Swedes are niggers
Dutch are swamp jews and degenerates

Hopefully it gets built very strong so Russia and the rest of Europe can bomb the shit out of them without consequence.

NO

That is a nice caliphate.

Don't put us in with the fucking yanks lad, i'm pro European and anti brown if that's a viable stance

Albanians actually stood up to the turk you germanicuck

I don't give a damn. They're shitting up our cities now, that's what I care about.

My clay .

Truth hurt?

why are anglos such separatists seriously you wonder why all these black cunts whine on about racism and all this anti white bullshit... I swear anglos fired the first shot on this one. You guys need to chill back a few steps after we sort out all the SJW, femanist, marxist anti-white shit.
Fucking island mentality or what? you end up cannibalizing yourselves with all this shit. No other westerner is as crazy as anglos when it comes to this shit....

thats terrible

That maps not half bad

OP is obviously blind and thinks Fin*s are white.

hmm

Leave us out at your own peril.

If you where to abandon the Mediterranean culture you'd return to being subhumans who live in straw hovels and bang each other over the head for who'll rape who.

You were forest monkeys when we found you, and we'd be content to leave you kill each other like the Africans if it wasn't for the Romans and their multi culti empire.

They tried to civilize you and you destroyed them. Like your forest niggers crusaders destroyed Byzantium.

We trusted you at our own peril, because you're backstabbers who only care about money and power.

You even perverted Christianity with your heresies.

You truly are subhumans pretenders, that's why your civilizations is rotten from within and not without. That's why you are so easily subverted by kikes. Because all you have you taken from others or tried to imitate them. You can create nothing.

noice

include northern spain if you're including southern france and northern italy

fixed that for you op

but why ?
Its all Germany

It is always anglos.. They are like n annoying little sister that you need to give a slap and send to her room after you clean up the mess she made during her temper tantrum. lol

@130204401
i'm totally out of (You)'s to give leaf

Wtf are you on about, Ireland has a gay indian PM. Oh right, you're one of those potato niggers.

Yeah you should know being Euro-
Oh wait

Fuck off niggers

>children get raped by shitskins
>let's go get a cuppa

Never said we will ask for your or anyones permission my love.