I am Muslim. I just want to say to white man and his culture. BIG FUCK YOU...

I am Muslim. I just want to say to white man and his culture. BIG FUCK YOU. Your piggish devil-worshipping ways have ruin my life.

Ok so I come here to make to invade your culture. Bring great honor to Allah, glorious Jihad. I bring my wife, my son, and my daughter. I tell dumb American we Syranian refugee, I don't even know what Syria is but Americans so stupid they send my kids to college for free because I say we Syria. Than everything to got hell.

My son start wearing Burka and say he want to change his name to Aisha. He start acting like woman and say it "transgender". He even say he no longer want to succeed family rug bussiness and he want to make money playing Overwatch on youtube. He spend money I gave him for book on loot crate! I tell him that big joke and should act like real man. He start crying like little woman. Your college turn my son into sissy!

My daughter, I raise her well, tell her to grow up and marry Muslim man have 9 kids. Now she say marriage is "sexist" and want to be a proffessional blogger. She spend all day online talk about man named "Marx" and "Marx culture" I tell her Marx is a Jewish a name and Jews work for Satan. She say I "anti-semetic" and now she shaving her head and dying it green!

I say fuck this my kids leaving this shitty country. All American college do is corrupt my kids and give them massive dept. Than my wife try to divorce me, she say she "independent". Now US government say she get to keep my kids and half my money.

Fuck you America.

lol didn't read

eat shit

...Mother of God...

how do you get these new flags?

REMOVE THE KEBAB! BURN THE KORAN! KILL THE STUPID SAND NIGGERS!

YOU'RE STUPID PATHETIC FUCKING FAMILY IS GETTING KILLED OFF BY THE CANCER YOU LEECHED OFF OF.

DON'T SIT THERE AND WHINE WHEN THE FEMINISTS DECIDE TO CONVERT YOU, FOR YEARS YOU USED THEM FOR A HANDI-CAP! FUCK OFF YOU GOAT FUCKING DICK-FART!

Right above browse when you post an image is a drop-down click section. And there ya go.

Thanks user finally you leave the land of kufr.

We dont want you here anyways. You are free to practise your faith wherever you go.

they're for cucks and shills.

The west is a feminist cancer. Every woman will eventually succumb to it and destroy every civilization on earth, and that includes Islam.

Muslims living next door to my mother have three girls. They wear the tightest cloths that leave nothing to the imagination. They act worse that the white girls around her neighborhood. They're the biggest of degenerates.

That JIDF bait

Soon very soon, brother.

11/10 bait

Simply wonderful buddy.

Unfortunately your language skills are too good even with the ironic grammatical mistakes.

>he want to make money playing Overwatch on youtube

that makes two of us brotha... or sista.

Go home to your tower block and wait

You let women run your country stupid American faggot! You turn my son INTO woman. He going to get his dick cut off and government say I have to pay for it! I lost my family because of your Satanic country! I have to get second job making spaghetti for fat american pigs to eat in order to pay for child support!

Read it. It's some pretty humorous LARPing.
>American SJWs are turning my kids into trannies and feminists.

Trump says he'll improve MW2 if china builds a wall for him.

>My son start wearing Burka and say he want to change his name to Aisha. He
top kek, user, top kek

Bump for le ISIS XDD

thanks jihadi nigga for the story but, thats college for ya

You're being intolerant of the transgender community
gas yourself

>He spend money I gave him for book on loot crate!

FUCK YOU. you have no place in western society.

Reported to Saudi king.

This is why these flags are fucking retarded and we should've stayed with the country flags only. People used to do the same shit with these LARP flags and that's why they were taken away in the first place

It's easy to make dumb LARPing shitposts with these new flags like what OP is doing. I bet he's a leaf. Fuck these new flags

nigger thanks

Told everyone when flags got back that every amerifat will be larping as Muslim and/or Jihadi.

>GG

fuck you

You're welcome xD Enjoy your beheading.

Are Jihadis white?

>I know how to destabilize Sup Forums, let's turn it into an MMORPG by enabling flags