CIA MESSING WITH MY IPAD

THE CIA IS MESSING WITH MY IPAD AS A GASLIGHTING TACTIC BECAUSE I AM RED PILLED. GASLIGHTING TACTICS ARE USED TO CONSTANTLY DISCREDIT WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY PROVOKING THE VICTIM INTO EMOTIONAL RESPONSES WHICH CAN BE REMOTELY MEASURED AND INTEGRATED BACK INTO RNM DATA.

youtube.com/watch?v=_s4pBmWIIcw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uj3VAhL0SJY
youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8
youtube.com/watch?v=1wZECC98iZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7rGVgHF2lG8
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7jbB6g67c
youtube.com/watch?v=ElymmBhqM0A
youtube.com/watch?v=km133PpWAMg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon
youtube.com/watch?v=ANWtOPbPCfk
youtube.com/watch?v=HVPIn4I61bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most people operate off the natural philosophy of the “Occam‟s Razor Principle” which states that the simplest explanation is usually the best. So to make someone sound paranoid, all you have to do is come up with a sufficiently complex plan of harassment and the majority of people‟s disbelief of that event will be sufficient not to act or care about it. labeling someone “paranoid schizophrenic” or mentally ill. Once that label has been attached to someone, almost all testimony will be disbelieved.

Simply by getting a couple of perpetrators to pretend they are psychotronic slaves and then have them talk about evil aliens or other typically non-believable topics, the whole group of people who now talk about electromagnetic brain manipulation is associated with evil aliens and not believed by the average person who heard the first story. A lie will more likely to be believed if it is backed by lots of details. Confusing the victims, so that their own testimony promotes misunderstanding of what is happening works well also. Increasing the complexity of the story significantly using absurdity and the bazaar discredits the victims.

When they choose a target to be silently assassinated and MKULTRA tortured, they use a set of scripts that have worked in the past to confuse targets and make them look crazy. These scripts evolve depending on the beliefs of the target. government stalking programs, or goon squads as they are called in slang. CIA and other agencies training their employees for intimidation tactics abroad and in the US are one form of the members of terrorist stalking gangs. The CIA has used these tactics to help overthrow governments and intimidate leaders of other countries many times in history.

The second purpose is to play into society‟s programming that people who think government agents are following them are crazy. Discrediting an individual through mud slinging, black mail, or erratic behavior has been a high priority documented skill for these agencies. stalked, tortured, intimidated, or harassed by The stalkers that are practicing their childish cloak and dagger games on innocent targeted individuals

bump

stop the hard drugs

You have schizophrenia

Thanks for bump. There is a stalking phenomenon occurring in America and around the world. Read “Terrorist Stalking in America” for another perspective. If they are able to raise your sensitivity levels to paranoid through the stalking program and threats, you will begin to attribute every bad luck event in your life to them. They flagrantly and boldly break stalking laws. They have sabotaged my property, such as my ipad and my car, as well. All part of the game. One time they broke into my house and took my food that I just bought that day, and I had to go back to the store to re-buy the same food. It's a game to keep me in a perpetual state of response.

this

wouldn't be surprised about this,with all the shit around today.

I do not have schizophrenia. Remember they are trying to alter your daily motives and emotional perceptions. This is the game they are playing. They do things that seem random and small like breaking my property, over and over, stealing things from my house, and gang stalking, so that way I will never know what is really happening by chance or if it's them. It's keeping me in a state where ever bad thing that happens to me I don't know if they did it to me or not. They keep it random so that if I try to tell people about it they will call me crazy.

This thread reminds me of the time some disturbed guy walked into the taco bell I was at with a friend, sat down right next to us and started talking about all kinds of conspiracy stuff like how israel has a dyson sphere, a base on the moon and some other stuff I can't remember.
Poor guy, he was concerned enough to care about that but not smart enough to realize they could monitor us through the security cameras.

what drugs/meds have tried in your life?

i was gang stalked (peaking in 2015) for trying to make proof of judicial corruption and basically a mini pizzagate in my country go viral, ama.

They keep remotely messing with and breaking my heart monitors as well. They do it with all my electronics.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj3VAhL0SJY

you have 2 options that will make it go away

ignore it

go to see a doctor and get meds, they will make "them" go away.

OP just become a hikikomori and shoot them when they break in, I'm pretty sure it's legal to kill intruders who are stealing your things and tampering with your food.
Why don't you install wired security cameras and boobytraps?
I've been planning on doing this anyways in case I ever start growing weed.

Why are you being targeted OP? Did you find something you shouldn't have?

Yes, I estimate around 8% of Americans experience gang stalking at some point in their lives. They target the smart people and people that are doing things they don't like. I am targeted every day and it's mentally draining and it's very emotional to deal with.

I found about a million of them. This is how they do it. Never forget that. Satellites monitor the brainwaves and actions of every person. You are always being monitored.

This.

You found a million of what?

It's nice to go hunting for them too though.

just move to canada, we dont do those things here

youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8

Watch this, OP. It might help you.

If I do that it will only make things worse. If I put up cameras they will just tamper with them like they do my other electronics and I will have to keep buying new cameras. They can also find other ways to play their game. Every move I make they have a counter move. They want me to react. They want to keep me in a constant reactionary state of mind.

There's no escape, goyim. Imma get ya, goy. Imma get ya.

Sounds like he's on to something.

You are schizophrenic. Seek medical help. No one gives a shit about you enough to try to drive you crazy. You are just some pathetic nutjob who refuses to admit it.

You don't understand what is happening to me. It doesn't matter where I go. I've moved in 4 different countries and it happens everywhere.

>A computer multiplexer routes the signal to a tower, satellite or mobile platform and the tower satellite or mobile platform relays the signal to the digital receiver similar to how cell phone technology works.

>The digital receiver is tracked and pinpointed in real time just like a cell phone, except with CIA DIA TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL technology the digital receiver is not a phone. it is a human brain.

>The brain of the mind control victim has been digitalized by the nanotechnology, implants, etc., in his brain, body and blood stream.

>The nanotechnology speaks to and decodes the neurotransmitters in the victims brain allowing the CIA DIA TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL Hive Mind Teams to turn the brain of the victim into their very own visual verbal and auditive communications system after they have mapped the brain of the victim into a cognitive model, which they achieve by way of trauma.

Sounds like a lot of work and expense for a total loser like you. Why do you think you are important? You are just another schizophrenic. You aren't on anyone's radar. The govt does not care about you. You are delusional and a moron. You need medical help.

Yeah if we had that sort of technology it would be used to save lives of brain dead soldiers etc. People would be immortal.

Please go see a doctor

I live in Quito Ecuador right now, I moved here a year ago to try to get away from all of this but its only gotten worse. Moving to canada will not help me. They are there, too.

Repent of your sins, read the Bible daily, accept Jesus as your Savior, accept the Comfort of the Holy Ghost, give all thanks to ALMIGHTY FATHER and you will be protected.

Why would the government share the technology with you? They would rather use to for there own good to control the population. You make the mistake of assuming the governments of the world and the men who control those governments care about you. They don't.

You are right, they don't care about me. That's why they are torturing me. And I'm not special. I'm only one of many victims. Mary people experience this but don't realize it. They just assume they have bad luck or they don't pay attention to notice the stalking. The use sleep deprivation tactics on many people that don't even realize they are being targeted. They just think they have insomnia or some other health problem.

>You make the mistake of assuming the governments of the world and the men who control those governments care about you. They don't.

The irony of this statement.

>The brain of the mind control victim has been digitalized by the nanotechnology, implants, etc., in his brain, body and blood stream.
So what you're saying here is that it doesn't matter if you put your electronics in those EMP bags because what they need to control/monitor you is already inside you?

you are suffering from mental illness. you need to get yourself sorted out. you've built a self reinforcing fantasy and its causing your own self great amounts of stress.

if you cant sleep, etc it will only exacerbate your manic episodes.

get some exercise. clean, organize your living space. eat some healthy home cooked food. avoid looking at triggering websites, etc. try to keep a set schedule.

you can manage it and get better but you have to learn to recognize the intrusive thoughts, and paranoid behaviors.

You have no idea what is happening to me on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=1wZECC98iZQ

If its all in my head they why did three men bump into me at the store yesterday within the same 10 minute time period and why did I later see one of those men outside my house walking up an down my street?

I actually kind of do. I have had manic episodes much like what you describe. I have been hospitalized and have been court ordered and diagnosed bipolar. I think its all bull shit thought. I realized I was in an abusive relationship with a woman who didn't care about me.

Once I figured out the source of my anguish I was able to change my life in such a way that I could maintain a more healthy lifestyle and make better decisions.

I am doing much better now but every once in a while I do still have weird thoughts that I have to consciously tell myself are simply figments of my imagination.

I am telling you, you can overcome this and find peace. it wont be easy by any means.

Also last week there was a boy following me around home depot. A 15 year old boy with a cart (he never put anything in it) followed me around for 45 minutes while I waited for my paint. They will pay anyone to do the stalking.

>One time they broke into my house and took my food that I just bought that day, and I had to go back to the store to re-buy the same food.
fucking kek

Why would they use the technology to control a meaningless person's life when they would have more power and make more money sharing it with others?

What makes you so special?

Maybe they are your neighbor? Why do you jump through all of these hoops when there is a much simpler reason why these things are occurring? I'll tell you why, because you have a mental illness and need to see a doctor before you hurt someone.

Again, why would anyone pay money to follow YOU? You are nobody important.

You are not a threat, you are developing mild schizophrenia. If you were a threat you would be killed. Period. Your definition on tinnitus is wrong as well.

they have home depots in ecuador do they? why are you doing painting projects if you are being gang stalked? come on man. stop lying to yourself. I am not going to reply or even look at this thread anymore after this.

In fact I think this deserves a sage at this point.

This reminds me of a customer I had today who spent an hour explaining to me how she her entire life is being interfered with my a mysterious female hacker, only to end our interaction with "we really appreciate it"

Here is video I took of one of my stalkers after confronting him. He threatened to kill me. I took this to the Quito Ecuador police but they say they can't do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rGVgHF2lG8

>can't even stand without being out of breath

Yea my money is on about 300 pounds. Can't even watch the video because all I hear is this fat fuck out of breath.

Your mind is broken, you need help before it is damaged further.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7jbB6g67c

He needs help mate.

I'm not special. This is happening to many people. Most people experience sleep depervation from the technology but they don't know they are being targeted they think its just insomnia. Other people experience gang stalking and you can find thousands
of videos and reports on the internet of people being gang stalked and reporting gang stalking.

they dont kill the victims unless its a last resort. There are about 50 reasons why they don't kill their victims.

I am a painter. It's how I make a living here right now.

>ipad
Well there's your issue

In the bizarre chance this isn't someone taking the piss, seriously get medical help.

Have you ever had people do this to you on the road while driving?

Schizophrenia was a jewish invention

LMFAO.

Omg this whole channel is pure gold.

I know what I'm doing this entire weekend, Watching this shit.

Holy fucking shit this is funny

If your sleepnesness is getting worse, it'll make you worse.
Stay away from emotional stress, your ipad and anything electronic that is not an absolute necessity.

Yes, while driving a few days ago I had to park to set my GPS in my car and a man pull in front of me and park there. Right away I knew it was another stalker because of where i was parked. So I pulled out and he followed me for 10 minutes until finnaly turning. Another car did the same thing the next day and I think it was the same man, just a different car. But the worst part is when the stalkers take my picture and one time they sent a drug dealer to my house. I thought they were going to set me up for a crime.

I can tell by your heavy breathing that you are severely obese. Go outside and exercise. Eat healthy. Drink lots of water. Get plenty of sleep.

subtle

I saw a glimpse of that thumbnail and immediately looked away. I just know it's bad.

I swear its happened to me too man. Almost got forced off the road this past week.

Also, i've had conservative talk radio censored countless times when every other station loads

Poor guy. Try some pills or something I had OCD and meds help.
:^(

My professional opinion? Schizophrenia.

I go out every day. Right now I'm at the airport. I'm having to flee again because of my asylum case.

Four hours ago I tried to buy a ticket to China

youtube.com/watch?v=ElymmBhqM0A

Just remember that its OK to run over CIA niggers with your car. They aren't people.

You sound like you have Psychosis OP. I used to have it quite bad to the point where I believed In any thought that went through my mind from believing I knew everything about the 4th dimension to thinking I was God. Its hard to see past your beliefs and refuse to understand your mental state. All i have to say to you OP is write all your thoughts down and come back to it in about a year. If you understand what you were saying but realize its a load of nonsense you've no doubt got Psychosis and it will hlep ground you.

You've gone far too deep down the rabbit hole and only you yourself can prove whats real and what isn't.

>this is me trying to explain the 4th dimension to a friend

Trust me, go get help.

My ex had psychosis, now diagnosed with schizophrenia. Not a good thing.

What did you do that attracted their attention?

Im studying psychology and im sorry but what you just described are literraly all symptoms of schizophrenia

We are all monitored in some kind of way, im aware but get on antipsychotics before you or someone gets hurt

they glow in the dark so they should be easy to see

OP, build a Faraday Cage and go inside. Pic related.

Get help, man. If you own guns, let other know to get them away from you as soon as possible.

I'm uploading another video to my channel right now. I'll keep everyone updated on my channel. I should be in China sometime this week and we'll see if this continues.

...is the plug hole broken?

That is an IPAD1 or 2, which have been around for 10 years?

relax m8
when they start fucking around with classing everything you type as spam
or when there is a guaranteed three responses immediately after posting anything, ensuring what you're saying doesnt hit the front page, then get back to me ;)

I've explained how this works on this thread already and many times on my channel. Why are you guys not understanding?

youtube.com/watch?v=km133PpWAMg

guys, don't u also feel tured suddenly and feel like yawning ... ? Time to goto bed and sleeping *Yawn*

Op do your gang stalkers speak to you on the Internet. Do they leave oblique messages that only you understand?

Have you been targeted with direct energy weapons?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

I'm inclined to belive you, even though you show all the symptoms of schizoprenia. But only if you can answer this one question, why would the CIA be gaslighting you? Do you seriously think they'd gaslight you purely because you have "redpilled" views? Because there are hundered of thousands (if not millions) of red pilled people in the USA, and i can with certainty say the the CIA does not have the manpower to bug all those.

What makes you special?

lol Ikr cant stop grinning

Why would the CIA waste money and resources messing with an obese 20 something who sharts himself when it's his turn to take the garbage outside?

Not that I have noticed. But I had to end a friendship a few months ago because he was doing this kind of thing. He started talking about some very personal things about me that he could not have known about but he was doing it indirectly. It was very creepy, and we had been friends for 4 years until that point. I think they got to him somehow. They like to turn your friends and family against you so you're always alone and have no one to go to when you are attacked by their technology

Reported OP to the authorities.

some weird reactions in this thread from some anons, seems like these fag stalkers found the thread here aswell

fucking schizos

They target my organs, heart the most and my mind in under constant attack every day, high pitched sounds in my ears and it makes me pass out.

I've done nothing wrong. Are you another stalker?

Are you being gang stalked as well? Remember it's always red cars they use, and postal cans.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have there been times where you have felt the gang stalkers have held back.

If they can read your mind they know your darkest dirtiest secrets. But they have not told anyone about them have they.

Yes, they target my heart the most. I wear a heart monitor on my wrist and they are constantly messing with it and I have to buy a new one all the time.

No invisible bogeyman is making you appear like an insane schizophrenic. You are doing that yourself.

It's not the CIA targeting your heart it's all the junk food you eat you fat sweaty bollocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HVPIn4I61bA