Fellas, Is This Buzzfeed Bullshit, Memeable?!

I admit that I'm one of the most well-educated, professionally successful, unironically based (and white), bitches on the planet. I took this bullshit Buzzfeed "check your privilege quiz" (1st mistake) I aimlessly scrolled across, on KikeBook (2nd mistake). I undoubtedly assumed I'd at least be 90% privileged (max) because of course this was going to peg me harder for being BORN with a vagina, than it would've if I'd had my dick sliced in half and oragamied it into one. Sure as fuck, I got a NOT PRIVILEGED result. Buzzfeed actually confirmed my admittedly, 100% privileged ass, was only 42% privileged and that's not privileged, at all. According to Buzzfeed's "scientific metrics" and my lethally accurate answers, it's had me wondering how they're
analyzing the submitted data and how Data like mine, could produce NOT privileged results. Are they such lazy fucks, that they'd accidentally post such a shittily made, "check your privilege quiz" that tells everyone they've already deemed privileged, they're not actually privileged, at all? I thought we should MEME the fuck out of this, especially since it's Buzzfeed. They asked for it when they released that video which accurately depicts every Buzzfeed employee, regardless of gender... but unironically mislabeled it, "men of Sup Forums". I'm a chick so I don't meme (duh) but what if we found a bunch obviously privileged pics - all-American, good-looking, obnoxiously preppy, white people, slapped them onto a bunch of Buzzfeed "verified", NOT privileged results, then hashtag it and specifically highlight the bottom of the results, where Buzzfeed encourages us to share our results AND the quiz link, to all the other privileged people we know who'd benefit from checking their own privilege. Thoughts?!

Have you tried filling it out while dicklarping?
Aso, tits may help your cause.
>appreciating the rules

Ha! No tits... but here's a Snapchat image I've only ever posted on Sup Forums, which a reverse image search would confirm... can we move on?!

oh boy, with that face your sister is super recognizable

you could fill out the thing larping along the usual lines race/gender
than go to html edit and cange verdict into sth. like
'Youre not privilegded, just stupid'
and make wtf buzzfeed post on facebook
this is nauseating and tiresome work though

back to plebbit with you
SHOO SHOO

no one gives a shit you fucking nigger

It is nice to be adressed as fellow sometimes instead of fagott.
Also claims to be niggress and subliminally signals that she wants to racemix with me.
I might have to change flag yet again.

I'm not a nigger... I'm Irish/Scandinavian and I don't want to racemix I just want to fuck with buzzfeed.

Haha, I don't have a sister either, I have 4 brothers, faggot... how do you think I got here in the first place?! ;o)

[spoiler]cute[/spoiler]

well you don't stay a fortune teller long giving out shitty fortunes.

ok. about 17 or 18 % of buzzfeed traffick stems from facebook, largest apart from google search.
stuff on facecuck is connectable, so might be option
you're right though, i'd rather you fuck with me and serve them the buzz

i don't even wanna know how you got here
the less i know

Curious... know you can't make out much, but how old might y'all say I am?! "Asking for a friend", of course. (I lied just now) haha!

Try the quiz again but as a male and post results

And that's why I'm here... I want a few good memes I can start blasting all over normedia, but I know better than to try and craft this kind of shit myself. When you want shit done right, you have to know where to go, right?! Chinks for dry cleaning and sushi, spics for taco Tuesdays and landscaping, Cubans for cigars, Canadians for... oh fuck, I give up. I can't think of anything. Even their over processed maple syrup sucks, now.

You get my point... now make me a bike clown!!! Annnnd a meme, please!!

Can you believe "I am a man", was it's own fucking question?! The same fucking people bitching about tolerance, acceptance and equality are the same people blatantly making literal dicks, the enemy.

wait, what?
the questionnaire was/is over as soon as you say male and returns 100% priviledge i assume?
not race dependent?

>it is still summer

man can't wait for it to be over soon enough

yeah ok, but i can't be bothered much with that crap atm. , because
>summer
>this stuff really fatigues me for it is stupid

idk, but i'm into milfs.
mix?