Brit/pol/ Stop the Tripfag Menace Edition

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.

You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/resistunite/status/875790098654257152
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/875736709840814080
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608788/Boris-Johnson-told-rival-stuffed-fire-cuts.html
twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/875538993596825600/video/1
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC
youtu.be/MWHPJ8hO-ZM
pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAmnWZdGB
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Les4COJ8k
pscp.tv/DJSKT/1eaKbYvqwakxX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start buying Hijabs

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

70 dead or missing Brits is nothing compared to the carnage you guys caused in the Crusades.

Thank god America runs the world now.

Hi

Sup nigga

the absolute STATE of the west (and the rest)

THERESA MAY MUST GO

what time is too late to go to the pub?

On tonight's show!

>Mark Wahlberg
>Tom Holland
>Woody Harrelson
>Andy Serkis
>Sienna Miller
>Alison Moyet

BBC One, 10:35pm

Pure autism. Here's the links:
>Mass sit down at Oxford Circus
twitter.com/resistunite/status/875790098654257152

>Protesters charge into Kensington town hall at rally in support of London tower fire victims
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/875736709840814080

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Police are "open-minded" over terror being a potential motive in regards to attempted stabbing in parliament
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377

>The empty homes of rich people in Kensington should be SEIZED to house Grenfell Tower residents made homeless by fire, says Jeremy Corbyn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html

>Boris Johnson under fire for telling Labour rival who complained about fire service cuts to "get stuffed" when he was London Mayor
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608788/Boris-Johnson-told-rival-stuffed-fire-cuts.html

hush nigger

commie faggot

>When Rightly fucks off and non-autists make the threads
The absolute state

May's response to the fire has been shambolic, she needs to resign

Justice for Granville!
>Justice for Granville!
Justice for Granville!
>Justice for Granville!
Justice for Granville!
>Justice for Granville!
Justice for Granville!
>Justice for Granville!

REMINDER DO NOT RESPOND.

At least get a trip that somewhat resembles his.

>>>The empty homes of rich people in Kensington should be SEIZED to house Grenfell Tower residents made homeless by fire, says Jeremy Corbyn
wait what the fuck he actually said that? hahahaha when i read that I was sure it was a fake

>walk into the courtroom
>see this

How do you stop yourselves from laughing?

Can we just get rid of the royal family lads? It's embarrassing

...... If they had planned a town there i may be okay with it, as it is they have planned a suburb and nothing but a suburb, you will have to drive to get anywhere, its like a barracks for mobile workers.
Proposed improvements

red areas= high street, contain the shops, perhaps not all have to be shops but they all should be townhouse style.

Green area= church+graveyard

blue area= town hall

green/orange areas = residential parks

would add a sports centre or something but you could just say thats off the high street

>Prole tier celeb gawking

Why?

Do you think the burning buildings is a retaliation from londoncucks?

twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/875538993596825600/video/1

>Muslim mayor responsible for the safety
>Fire started by an Ethiopian
>"Hurr durr its revenge against muslims by the natives"

forgot pic

The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>your government brings in the immigrants
>to replace you, because you're not breeding
>you're not breeding because it's obscenely expensive to raise a child
>you can't find a high paying job, because government brings in immigrant labor to tank your wages
Hmmm

kill yourself cunt

Getting pretty fucking sick and tired of a the media coverage over this flat fire.. White children, young teenagers, adults.. All killed by a Muslim terrorist, it gets a day of coverage then it's forgotten about, "muh peaceful religion guise don b a raycis".
Load of fucking Pakis die in a tower fire and its not been took off front page! People are actually protesting!

Literally not an argument, my old trip was filtered you moron

pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

Brit/pol/ FAQ

We already have.

>implying this fire wasn't started by a Momentum plant to foment McDonnell's million man protest

Lack of empathy is a mental illness, get help

Reminder that the BBC made the most honest summary of London ever, decades ago...as satire.

>youtu.be/MWHPJ8hO-ZM

>7.3% ABV IPA on sale for cheap in morrisons

Pretty good feel to be honest with you family.

inb4 investigation finds out the fire was started deliberately

Shut up you tit

why are these people so angry wtf

>YKTD
>caring about being filtered

Sigh

>Lame anecdote from a famous person
>homosexual titering
>Innuendo
>ERM

Famous people are some of the most boring fucks in the world

brb reinstalling Sim City 4

Nah mate that's some woeful YKTD larping

Try again later

Good thread OP, tripfags need to be called out and stamped out.
Thanks for making the filtering easier

london riots 2.0 soon ?

WHY DOES NO-ONE IN THE ROYAL PR DEPARTMENT TELL HIM TO BUZZ IT DOWN?

Jesus, lad.

Not even mentioning all the rape gangs that the media doesn't even mention at all.

RACE WAR

Live stream

pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAmnWZdGB

WHERE'S THE RIOT? YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE A RIOT

>ordering a burger
>only eating the bun
Enjoy.

Reminder that the organiser of these protests is the spokesperson for Finsbury Park Mosque (Abu Hamza) and is being paid by the Saudis to spread disorder.

hnnggggg Holly Earl

My wife's son is African
My convenience store owner is Pakistani
My banker is Israeli
My maid is Mexican
My drug dealer is Puerto Rican
My human trafficker is Libyan
My refugees are Eritrean and Ghanaian
My waiters are Polish

My forgotten lives and casualties of society are British.

Ad Hominem. Not going to respond to idiots

Not an argument, you fail to make a point

>protest "ethnic cleansing"
>not referring to destruction of white people, and in fact love immigrants and multiculturalism

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=y2Les4COJ8k

Hi /tpg/

>Caring about women and not 6 foot 5 Ripped black men

Not an argument

The narrative is already being spun as "racist white landowner" by a professional muzzie agitator and leftists

So what is it the protesters want other than the generic and diffuse justice they're monging on about

The destruction of rights isn't a bug, it's a feature.

Justice for Grenfell!
May must go!

YESS police starting to crack down and it's getting dark and the muslims will start to riot

Sounds very BLM

Fuck them all, gas them all, may their towers be a bonfire of liberty.

We are ruled by bourgeois managers, our society values egalitarianism. Authority, strength and hierarchy are loathed. If they acted like actual aristocrats the public would resent them.

autism.jpg

Is Master Brew the official /britpol/ kino?

Can we just make him PM already?

>when YKTD pretends to be a fake YKTD by poorly imitating YKTD to get people to talk about YKTD

WHAT DO WE WANT? FREE GIBS
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? NOW

Sounds like """YKTD""" has been watching a lot of Stefan Molyneux.

Pack it in now lad, you're fooling no one.

Call for help.

What a waste

There's a thought. His autism would permit that.

>Ad Hominem.

Nah god bless ya, it was just a general term of abuse

actually semi entertaining how bad you are

periscope down

I'm getting really fucking annoyed about this protest being an obvious cover for Marxists and Islamists lads.
I listened to all of James OB earlier so I'm on the fucking edge as it is.

No. Why the fuck would we put immigrant loving commies in power when they lost the eelction?

London isn't British. Rest are Islamic enclaves.

>workers
>rights

That's Sir Andrew Edis. I shared several classes at school with his son, and met him on a handful of occasions. Would probably just ask him how the family was doing.

this is perfect they are now in sight of the burnt tower, THERE WILL BE A RIOT in about 10 minutes as they are reaching the police vans and the crowd is much bigger than reported.They will have to stop in front of police watchign the tower burn while more people , thousands, come up behind them.

DIVE
DIVE
DIVE

The only person on here who brings up YKTD now is YKTD.

Mentally ill people like him don't just go cold turkey.

ha ha ha they've really been BTFO haven't they!

fuck sake the right in uk needs to get organised ASAP, we're gonna get overran at this rate

Don't you know those brave men AND women of all shades fought against Hitler in world war one so we can enjoy diversity and equality? Wow where do you get your history, Stormfront?!

>giant pitched brawl in a burnt out ruin

It's like the final mission in a Fallout game.

>my IT is Indian

British Airways?

what a homo wow sorry you got raped as a child and that's why you're such a help faggot

I saw someone post this earlier:

>Uncle Jeremy goes around giving hugs for half an hour and gets praise, while May, who had work to do as PM and met with the firefighters to find out their concerns, gets scorn

>Corbyn calls for the Government to seize local properties and give them to the poor who were displaced by this fire, even though they're probably going to be put up in hotels by the taxpayer anyway, and gets praise

>McDonnell calls for unions to mobilise a million workers to strike, march, and demand May resigns and hands the reigns over to Labour (wtf i hate democracy now)

>Boris Johnson blamed for causing fire due to an apparent shortage of fire engines caused by his cuts as Mayor after the financial crash, even though only 45 engines were needed, and Boris only cut the number from 184 to 157 as many were derelict and unused. Further firefighters and engines would not have been useful in reaching the top floor anyway

>Conservatives also blamed because some of their MPs voted against fire safety laws in 2010 and 2004, both of which passed anyway, and despite the fact that we haven't been able to investigate the cause of the fire yet

>Theresa May attacked for announcing an inquiry into the cause of the fire, because obviously we already know what caused it (ebil companiez an shiet) and don't need any evidence to prosecute the deemed responsible by Labour supporters, and we also don't need to collect any data that will allow us to prevent this from happening again (wtf i hate fair trials and fact based policy making now)

The ABSOLUTE STATE of this country

If shit hits the fan we'll be praising jesus for the 'white other' yknow. A lot of those Eastern Euros are big, christian, and hard as nails. Many have had national service and know about shootahs and fings.

he did it

Seems a little too much like a Tory shill for that lad.