Do you was your ass?

Do you walk around with shit on your buttcheeks and your underpants? If you wipe, you do.

If there was one good thing that came from muslims, that is a lesson of washing one's ass. I was suspicious about that practice and thought it was fake and gay before I started living in Italy. But now I just can't do without it. My ass is always fresh and clean.

Washing is more superior to paper than paper to one's hand.

So, pol, do you wipe?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wipe with tp then finish with a baby wipe.

Why even wipe honestly? Just shit before you shower in the morning.

everytime i shit i take a quick shower to wash my ass

I wipe regularly, and use a wet piece of toilet paper w/ soup to finish the job. I'd use baby wipes but they're expensive.

I got something like this.

I have such a good diet that my ass never gets dirty enough that I would need to wash it.
My logs are with firm and soft without any cracks and they slide out of my butthole with such a precision that my anus never gets dirty.

Stop eating trash and you might don't need to wash your ass everytime you take a dump.

Just remembered one huge pro of washing. Basically it works like an anal bleaching. Yes, if you have a yellowish/brownish tint to your asshole - it's a shit.

Goes away in a month or two of regular usage.

this

wipe once or twice then squat in the shower and blast my ass. the clean feeling is just great, I couldn't even imagine going back to paper only

bidet toilet seat owner here.
yeah i feel subhuman without one.

Wash.

We don't have bidets here we just wipe with TP until clean

fucking europeans are gross, so you blast your ass with water and leave a shitty sink for the next person to use?

Just clean with tp you degenerates, no wonder we voted brexit

Wait, you telling me eurocucks can't even afford toilet paper so they water to clean? HAHAHAHAAH

I use flushable wet wipes, myself. Dry toilet paper isn't enough to get you properly clean.

i have never past-tensed my ass

mushroom or tomato soup?

Bidet didn't come from the muslim. You think they had bidet-pulling camels in the desert?
Surprisingly the bidet is French.

This. I got one for like $30 on Amazon and it's been the best purchase I made in years

>he thinks people wash their ass in the sink

Bidets aren't fucking sinks, you moron.

same

It stings and it's gross and why are my pants wet again? I've lived in places. Same ones in fact. And if you look at paper and it's fine, where is the problem? I am conscious of my smells. Of which i have none that aren't covered up with sprays and chemicals. Like a normal person

Bidet is basically a different toilet which is designed not to keep any shit in it.

We do have toilet paper for pre-wiping especially nasty shits.

So it's bleaching it because our water or something. Sounds all raisiny and dried out

the gay has a point
if the bidet or nozzle seat gets dirty it blasts that dirty back at you
if that is somebody elses dirty then i don't see this as a good way to get rid of dirty

>Eurofag
>Enjoys being pissed on his anus

You don't say

Why it is less popular in France than Italy then? We have it basically in every house. There it's not the case.

of course i don't wash my ass.

i'm American.

I eat right and shit clean.

>mfw taking a shit for yurops is a 2-toilet relay race

I blast clean my anus in the shower literally every time after I take a shit at home. At work I use wet paper towels to give it a good thorough clean.

Live life with a clean butthole and it boosts your confidence at least 2x.

No. it's that if you don't wash your ass properly after you shit, all the micro particles of shit coat your ass and get absorbed over time, more and more. Takes time to get rid of it, basically what happens is you don't have new shit on and the skin eventually renews.

That's dumb. I just dip my tp in the toilet water and viola it's a wet wipe.

Broccoli cheddar soup?

your approach is suboptimal but
>>Live life with a clean butthole and it boosts your confidence at least 2x.
I can confirm 100%

tomatoe. works wonders.

Only a degenerate would wash in the sink and leave it dirty for the next person

t. habitual washer of arse in sinks

+1

Do you normies wipe up or down? Also do you wad or fold?

In all seriousness, how do you use such a device? The faucet point downwards and not in the direction of your ass, how do you get the water up? I completely understand those toilets with a built in water jet, but this construct is a complete mystery to me.

You don't get a water up, you sit in a way that your butthole is parallel to the water stream. Then you use your hand and soap to wash it. It's kinda intuitive when you try.

This. Paper peasants should just kill themselves.

so you basically sit ass up head down on it or what? Does your hand touch your anus in the process?

No they are just to incompetent to wipe their ass. Thats why they needed this

No, it's not head down, you just sit a bit forward of the stream, not on top of it. And it's not a jet stream usually.

Of course you use your hand, no jet or shower can clean your ass well enough. Then you wash your hand, obviously.

ok, in that case I prefer a shower over this. But it's certainly better than nothing. Wiping with dry paper only is truly barbaric, even the indians are better than this.

don't have a bidet but i shower every time.
a really fucking annoying habit of mine.

I always WAS my ass

I still don't get how you don't get shitwater running down your ass and legs when you use this. does it have anti-gravity?

based

I don't feel myself fully clean if I use paper only.

Most of the finnish homes have bidet shower. I can wash my ass while sitting on toilet seat. Usually I just time my dump before shower.

Question to all bidet haters: If your face is full of shit, do you start wiping it with paper or wash it away? Which one is better?

Demonstration in pic.

Don't forget your diaper.

We use both dumbass

>My logs are with firm and soft without any cracks and they slide out of my butthole with such a precision that my anus never gets dirty.
That's my life goal. Please tell me your secret.

I usually take a shower afterwards.

But you're right, a bidet would be a lot less wasted water.

For the simple reason that only french whores use it and its made for them in france and in italy its normal

Weird, my old home had a bidet that actually shot a stream up.

We never used it though, it ended up being a magazine holder next to the toilet.

Shower shots have many great attachments

Bidet, clean easy and refreshing. Save on paper, rarely ever buying any.

So you wipe your ass with piss and shit?

this

>Not just scooping the shit off with your hands and washing your hands in the cistern

Saves me a ton of money on toilet paper

Yeah but people shower you know. I dont want wet raisin ass im sorry

up and down until it's literally just white tp, gotta get it clean from all the angles before you go in the shower to blast it with water and some soap on your ass cheeks to clean it from the seat.

I wipe it one/two times then wash it on the bidet

That's disgusting. Then you have soap on your ass. I wash with the tub faucet after i wipe

But you use soap on your cornhole in the shower.

All these faggot bidet fans are only spraying water on this asshole. It's not getting anything clean. It's psychological. Plus, most of these Euros don't shower once a day...3 or 4 times a week at best. Throw in their propensity for wearing their clothes 2-3 days in a row and it's almost understandable why they use bidets.

Of course, it's still subhuman not to shower daily...

a lot of bidets have a nozzle-cleaning mechanism, at least the ones that attach to the toilet itself

does this work? cause I'm about to order

who doesn't use soap on bidet? wtf mate

I use toilet paper and my butthole gets very clean. I'm sorry you are retarded.

SHART

visibly clean != clean

It's really nice. Just turn it one for a bit, move around on the seat to reach everything, wipe once (pretty much just to dry the area off because the water gets everything) and your done. You use waaaay less tp.

I can (and do) probe in and around my asshole with a bare finger after wiping and it smells nothing like feces. Your move.

>visibly clean != clean
exactly
you fags trade having a 99% clean arsehole with toilet paper and 100% clean hands to having a spotless arsehole and feces all over your hands, simply because you enjoy the feeling of fondling your sphincter

have you ever had to clean up shit and no matter how much soap you use, the smell is still there for hours? of course you do, it's your daily routine

you just got used to the smell

Feces are washed away easily with water and soap, you know? Off the hands, too

yeah but in that position if water was sprayed on your asshole it would drip down onto your balls and legs maybe

Pic related

i don't want your smelly, shit-stained fingers making my pizza m8

So you're inhaling fecal matter?

Nice.

No. All the fecal matter is in the toilet, retard.

Eat properly for a start. You should not be shitting brown clay.

how is this a Sup Forums worthy thread ? hurr durr my popperhole durr.

sage
/sage
#sage for pols future

Does that not just spray liquid shit all over your arse?

Enjoy your low key jenkem highs bro.

sounds good, I'm ordering. Already got the squatty potty after seeing it on Sup Forums.

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
Sup Forums.org/rules#global7

bidet masterrace
glad we have a bidet in the house
its the most proper way
this or using alot of wet toilet paper
my butthole is as clean as my mouth

It hasn't been a solid Friday afternoon w/out a bidet post and a circumsion post.

This is a solid Friday afternoon.

What about public bathrooms?

Underpants sheild the world from my poop and peepee

wtf arent those common?
I have always had one at home?
If your country doesn't have one you are borderline poo in loo.

>I wash with the tub faucet after i wipe
This
I wipe once or twice to remove any bulk then I squat in the tub and wash my ass off. Seriously changed my life. I never have to worry about particularly nasty shits that basically require you to wipe your ass raw

i always use a warm washcloth to wipe shit from my face.

Fold and both directions it's the fastest method otherwise you're just pushing shit further and further up your arse crack.