Which flags do you miss the most?

Geographical flags are becoming rarer and rarer. What flags do you miss the most?

I haven't seen any Greek flags in the past week. I kinda miss when all the Slavic countries would be arguing, and as soon as Greece steps in, they all take a break from laughing at each other and laugh at Greece.

Swedish flags

North Korea

Canada.

They have blended in and this board has become unbearable.

Anyone can be a canadian in my book. I need to triple check before taking a thread seriously.

This is hell.

The leafs were cool to. Its like they were a gang

aaayyy

jokes aside I could see how people are embaressed to show their flag. Sorry sven

Are you kidding, some threads are purely geo with almost no specials. Thread content also dictates outcome. It's becoming more refined by the hour.

Your flag is even more geo specific as long as it's not fakers.

I miss the leafs telling me what not to think

My countrymen are weak. If I was like them, then I would hide too.

I can finally tell people I am from the south east and that is why I type in a southern drawl

I'm finding that donkeys and elephants are sup par posters.

plz tell me you're Obama leaf

And yeah. Tbh looking back, Canada kinda had a rep. They were supposed to be bad good shitposters. You know you are cool when you can look at a post and be like" now that's a classy wrong opinion"

Sub-par* excuse me

I do like the confederate flags. Makes Dixie threads seem real .

Gay Louisiana poster here

It'll all pass Sven. I'm sure you will rise to the top again, you're just missing one key thing.

That or you're crashing down first, and were soon to follow. Fun times anyway

>I kinda miss when all the Slavic countries would be arguing, and as soon as Greece steps in, they all take a break from laughing at each other and laugh at Greece.
>listening to what literal subhumans say
Kek familia

What is your secret identity of choice?

That feel when your proud of your country but still want to be a Nazi aswell.

Welcome home white man.

I have nothing against the greeks, as a filthy American it's just fun to see Europeans get so mad at each other.

>tfw in an alternate universe were the axis won wwII, you can be both
it's a shame.

Yeah the new flags truly showed how many unpatriotic pussies we've got in this board, I only respect americans flying the Dixie the rest is just faggots too afraid of getting insulted on the internet so they hide behind meme flags

I just go 50/50. Put it on when ever you want. Please represent the swastika well.

I put on the red when I'm posting with a stern tone.

You're right. We're truly the trailer park boys only edgier

>tfw you see Canadian forlifter hiding under a nazi flag
baka

>No Bull Moose Party flag option
>No SPQR option
>No Soros logo option
I feel like we could have more choice desu

Feels like every flag but USA and UK are going extinct

we are the only ones with any national identity

It's because we're white. Why does everyone say Were not.

ANGLO IS WHITE.

It shows where the pride and courage is.

All of you flag-hiders are piece of shit sellouts.

>Eternal Anglo detected

People that rock your flag are white americans. People that don't and use the US flag are 46% likely to not be

>tfw flags are indian conspiracy
you can change your flag but you can't change the

POO

Shut up, Monte-NEGRO.

We're 76% white when you factor in our white Hispanic qts.

And everyone knows Balkans are utter shit-tier Europe. The Turkish DNA screwed you all up.

fuck off cunt
Aus and NZ flags are still strong

Fuck off asshole. I'm from the Midwest, which is the best west, and is statistically way whiter than the south. (Not that I don't support our southern brothers, and that I wouldn't fight with them for their god-given right to self-determination)