POTENTIAL HAPPENING

They are going to blow up the nuclear reactor at my university, Missouri University of Science and Technology.

What do I do? I have no car, no means of escape. I live right next to the reactor. Is it over for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_University_of_Science_and_Technology_Nuclear_Reactor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got any potassium iodide?
Might help ease the effects of your skin falling off.

>guy leaves briefcase in a university
>AHHHHH

take some iodine pills and bury yourself in concrete.

your school has a fucking nuclear reactor?

What kind of fucking uni is this?

>Missouri University Science Technology
>MUST
>BOOOOOOOM
>JUST

Dude come on. A brief case? You think we're a bunch of retards or something?

It's a fucking package man.

Yeah it's really old. I've actually heard stories about graduate students who end up sterile after spending too much time researching in it.

A STEM uni.
The only respectable kind.

UNLIMITED POWAH!!!

jesus christ since when do universities have nuclear reactors? Thats fucking dumb, its like they want radicalized ass holes to come blow it up.

Just start running user lmao or get an uber.

F

Dude. Get yourself an Uber and gtfo of there.

Wellllll... Actually, in hindsight, it probably won't be anything... Item will be removed and destroyed in a controlled explosion and then you return to your normal boring science shit work.

F

suspicious package never amounts to anything. if someone wanted to blow up the reactor it wouldn't be some lazy half ass attempt

an explosion wouldnt set off a nuke...

The reason it's usually nothing is because of extreme paranoia. EVERYTHING is suspicious these days.

PLUTONIUM

You do realize there's a massive difference between a nuclear reactor and a nuclear warhead, right?

A satchel charge isn't going to cause uranium rods to detonate

Call the Turks.

It's a tiny experimental reactor that can easily be deactivated

Unless they blast a giant crater there isn't going to be a melt down

>777
well fuck

Nah. Youre retarded. Lemme know when the square goes on your round head

>its another "nuclear reactors explode with the force of a nuclear bomb" episode

>what is radiation

These are not very powerful reactors. They are built for research purposes and to teach how reactors work and how to operate them. They are maybe useful to power a lightbulb or something.

there's one in austin

Quite a few US colleges have very small research reactors. These things are fucking tiny, though.

This is not that special. A bunch of universities have an research reactor. Obviously its not nearly as big as commerical power nuclear reactor.

Most if not all large universities in the US have small reactors for research purposes. They aren't actually operating most of the time.

RASH B. RAAASSSHHH B!!!

Still very nasty if the fissile products inventory gets vaporized by some radicalized asshole and blown around with the wind they do not have containment structures.

>chernoybl University edition

Gurantee it's either a Muslim or antifa leftist.

>get an uber

or a taxi, or something. hop a train, ride a horse, etc.

where there's a will there's a way

>uni research reactors
>a threat

Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded? Pretty sure [s4s] has a higher IQ than you faggots

>rave alert

You be fucked, brom

Plane
Steel
Must
Hit

This isn't a neutron bomb either dipshit. If you think an explosive device going off near a reactor would cause Chernobyl 2.0 you really don't understand how these reactors function

It'd take more than a random package to blow that reactor up, even if it was full of fucking C4.

Worst case, it'd cause a leak and you wouldn't want to be near the containment wall. Reactors generally don't "explode". They melt. Down. (Barring tsunami/quake level action)

99% positive the bag wasn't in the main reactor chamber

Even if it was the vaporized uranium would mostly be contained by the water it stays submerged in

that's standard for every tech uni retard

well you cold make a dirty bomb if you actually get all the martial inside and stick in a high despersing bomb

nuclear reactors are not dangerous

Time to take a day trip OP.
Get a bus or an Uber or something

Dont worry, nuclear pollution is totally safe, in fact, a little bit of Ra226 is beneficial.

t. studying reactor construction

Not uncommon. There are something like 18 teaching reactors. Kansas State has one; my office looked out over the cooling equipment for the better part 14 years.

Kite
Hit
Steel
Plane
MUST

Imagine being so poor your school doesn't have a nuclear reactor and you have to burn coal or cow shit to generate power instead. God damn am I glad I'm not some rural Ameritard.

But my Mom lives in St. Louis. I'm scared.

Imagine being so fucking poor you gotta ask POLAND to help you.

Im glad not to be part of the EU.

omae no tame ni ... owari da. sayonara.

Imagine being A FUCKING LEAF. I agree with you though.

Cancelling Poland's welfare cheque is asking for help? k

What happens in your country?

Most do - the research department where I'm doing my PhD has a small nuclear reactor, a small particle collider, and a smal lfusion device

after what your favorite son adolf did to them, it's racis

Sorry, many, not most. Not trying to imply every campus has a reactor, but basically anywhere with an established physics department that does nuclear physics will.

Take Potassium Iodide and jump into the nearest deepest swimming pool. Stay at the bottom for shielding until the crisis passes.

Nothing to worry about dude, most of these things have b̻͔̗̳̫̥̥͎̱͓̫̞͙͖̜̙̓ͣ͐̎͜͞ͅr̰̙̗̜̥̜̮̙̙͆̇́̍̚͢a̵̧̛̭̺̮̝̭̱͚͔͖͕̓ͤͮ̏ͮ͂̀ͧͅȧ̡̨͕͉̬̞ͮ̿̄̃̽̒̒͐ͣ̍̏͂̀a̷̵̦̖͙̝̬͚̟͎̬̎̂̃̾ͬ̑͊͊̓͌a̴̞͈̗̬̠̥̰̜͉̜̣͙̟͓̬͙̺͎ͮ͗̈́̆́̔͗ͬ͑̇ͬ̀̚̕͢͟a̛̘̹̙̘̞͔ͭ͛ͣ̑͞a̶͓͈͔̥̱̱͐̿̈́͗̔̍ͤͤ̎́̚͟͝ã̷̸̖̗̪̻͓͎̞͐̌̄̆͒̏̀à̶̸̢̛̦͖̝̮̖͎͇͓ͣ̈ͦͫͪͬͮͩͫ̀̈́ͬͅa͕͖͇̹͑̂̑̚̕͢ṗ̷̸̱͚̝̹͍̞̰͇͕̮̎̌̌̃̾ͪ̓̋ͣ͜ͅ!̶̹̳͓͍͙̻̤̀̃͐̽̕͠ ̧̬̫̰̱͈̟̘̩̟̪̖̘̥͚̖͙͍̋̋̾̔̿̀̑̿͛̌̈̄̇̑͢͞͠ͅb̷̧̥̣̻̹̼̱̝̖̹̖͓̯̜̩ͪ͛ͦ̈ͪ̽ͣ̉́̋̃̕͟r̨͓̫̩̫̼͈̗̺͚̝̯̞̞͂̆̀̀̊̀ͨͧ̇̆̐̃̾̃̇ͯͭ̇́͘͘a̧̫͎̟̤̤͎̩̟͚̟̪̋͐̒ͤ̓̎̃ͪͦ͗͋ǎ̴̛̳͉͖̪̟̬̙̟̦͓̻̩̙̗̿̔ͣͦ͢͡͡a̡̨̯̝̘̦͓̗ͦ͐̉͂̄̓̕̕a̢̢̡̡̤͕̦̺̼͇̖͍̻̜̪̤̞̓͌́͗a͖̗̬͆̓̓̚͘͠ͅa̱̩͚͚͚̙͔̝̜̱̝͗͒̌ͩ̍̄͟͡ā̵̶̢̨͎͙̭̹̘̟̦̗̞̬̭̳̝̗̺̳͍͐ͨ̒̌̓̓̎̋ͬͦͨͮ̾̂̄̉a̸̡̭͚̖̞̭̭̍͋̋̿̀̎̓̄̍̊̚̚a̸̢̨̺͖͓ͧ̎͆͊ͧ͌ͣͪͦ̓̾͋͢͠ͅp̵̡̨͇̮̟̳͉̙͙̤̓̌ͩ̏̋ͬ̔͗͊̏͆̆!̸̸̧̛̳͖̬͕͉̻̖͇̻̣̥̥̌̄̽̃ͤ̎ͫ͐ͪͪ̐̓̚ͅ

Embrace the atom, user. Become one with the atom. When you are with atom, you and it will become one and the same. Love thy Atom.

Any updateon this?

Blow it up yourself. Cuck them

Poles confirmed for niggers
we pay

>replies in this thread
There surely can't be this many retards that think the uranium used for power generation is enriched enough to explode like a fucking nuke, can there? Being that this is a small university reactor, that shit likely can barely even hold criticality on its own.

>Drown yourself to be safe from the radiations!

Relax

Radiation is your friend, you just have to open up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_University_of_Science_and_Technology_Nuclear_Reactor
this?

>his school doesn't have a nuclear reactor
laugh at this pleb

>He's an AnCap flag and he doesn't have his own LFTR in his backyard, selling his surplus energy to his neighbours and then cutting it off when the one neighbour won't sell his daughter into your servitude.

Laugh at this plebeian.

Clearly the only solution is to shuffle off this mortal coil prematurely.

Don't they teach love in your school?

>he thinks nuclear phycicists are taught with painted styrofoam balls

>since when
since half a century ago
see

Thanks for letting us know.

pay to house niggers, glad you're enjoying democracy

Lewis Black once said, "If you feel like killining yourself, Rolla's the place to do it!. you get there and take one look around and say I want to end it all. I was in the audience when he roasted us and then he later went on to do it on a late night show.

RIP OP

God fucking dammit I live a mile from there!

Dang ol kaboom, man

Who owns the reactor?

>fellow UMR user who was also in audience for Lewis Black here

>4:20pm

funny larp fucktard

> God damn am I glad I'm not some rural Ameritard.
This statement leads me to believe you have no idea where Rolla, MO is.

Why do you have a production test picture of the "B Unit" Boney Bob from Wolfman Mac's Chiller Drive-In?

That makes me so fucking angry. How long ago was that?

Being from STL, I absolutely love Rolla. It's a small town, but not too small. I love being away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Lewis Black is a fucking Jewish piece of shit.

Finally something big happening in Missouri

Reasons
A more pressing matter is what the fuck am I going to do is the reactor gets blown up.
There gonna quarantine the town and I'm gonna be have a new fallout DLC:The real life pack.

I left in '04 so it was a year or two before. It was actually pretty funny because he was making fun of having to fly into STL and then take 44 to Rolla and being a lonely Jew on a desolate road and all you see are big billboards that just say "Jesus." He reused the material on Conan or something.

MURR's containment vessel can withstand a DC-10 or large direct hit. You should be okay.

Any Rolla user's want to join my Brotherhood of Steel chapter if the worst happens?

I guess you'll just shitpost to Sup Forums until your body gives out on you. And then the afterlife will then look at you and go "LOL faget"

Hang out and collect some corium.

>What do I do?
Personally I'd be using the "We're about to die, let's fuck!" line on every attractive girl I see.

Sorry, just realized it's the MSTR facility. LEU is very safe when dispersed. Localized contamination is the only likely event. INES 4 in a worse case scenario.

my university had one too. we called it the atomic egg

Take a good look user.

>every attractive girl I see
>at a STEM university
>in rural Missouri

If you only knew how bad it is here...