Persian / Iran thread

Talk about persia and iran

Will iran be better without islam

Will persian empire ever return

jews are friend or not? (almost the only people who support parsis (zoroastrian people)

Me, myself I think Iran would be a lot better without islam, don't tell me degeneracy bullshit, because it will happen anyway in islamic states, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
I think if persian empire returns it should adopt zoroastrianism as religion, because of the tradition, but it doesn't have to follow every rules, for example in zoroastrianism they're don't burry their dead people nor burn them, because they think it's sacred, but they feed them to animals, so this can be modified, I'm afraid if the empire is an atheist one it can't survive for long.

share your opinion /pol

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13208963/r
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
youtube.com/watch?v=VOJikTd9JFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1- Iran has its own version of Islam (shia islam)... dumb masses need religion; in a perfect world, Iran would be better without Islam... but at this moment, the only thing that keeps Iran separate from Arabs, Pakistani (pashton) and Turks... is shiaism... so, they better keep that sect going.. and Also expand their religious power through out middle east

2- Persian empire will never return; it was a mistake, the Arabs, Turks and Pashton and inferior to Persians... expanding the empire only empowers them and that will lead to them going into Iran and destroying it

3- Jew are agents of the Venetians (not all of the Jews #notall.. but they abuse being Jew as a means of infiltrating a country); Venetians are the enemy of humanity and therefore have been an enemy of Persians for 1000 of years

go vote /pol
strawpoll.me/13208963/r

>1- Iran has its own version of Islam
yes but it is still islam, it follows the law that pedophile wrote.

>Persian empire will never return
the majority of Persian lands have always been persian and it will stay that way, friend, every Iranic citizen is treated equally as long it follows the law and order of the country.

>enemy of Persians for 1000 of years
pre-islamic empires died almost for jews, they were in love with them, donnu why.
Cyrus freed jews from Babylon
helped them to rebuiled their temple
Xerxes had Jewish wife
Sassanids kings fought for the jews
and so on after islam and this palestine crises the hate has grown so much, like muhh muslim brother die in war let's sacrafice persian lads for those faggots, while saudis enjoy at their sand land.

Shut the fuck up Finnish shill
Iran will stay Islamic
Jews aren't friends
Zoroastrians are dying
Bacha bazi was actually forbidden by Taliban

Finally : kys

modern day iranians are not persians you dumb american. they've long been bred out for the most part in iran.

You're the that fag who's living in USA, are you ashamed you live in a kuffair country?
well I'm not
>Bacha bazi was actually forbidden by Taliban
someone make meme of this, when the country can't handle itself so a terrorist group makes thing better for the coutry.
please don't

>modern day iranians are not persians
what they're then? The majority ehnicity of iran are persians, and it will always be persians.
They may have scarf on the head, but their heart always will be persian.

I'm not living in the USA
And I talked about Afghanistan
With Shi'a Islam makes Iran how it is; redpilled & not subjugated. You can shill how much you want it won't stop being how it is religiously.

>I'm not living in the USA
West is west fag, Khamanei and other chads who yell western degeneracy are people like you, but yet you live in their land.
>iran is redpilled
LMAO, please don't, I've been laughing at the other thread to pals like you
>Nation which doesn't value it's OWN tradition, culture and religion, but it does value religion which was forced upon and is from Arabia.
Is this really what you call a redpilled nation? go ask a fellow persian about the history if iran, they don't know shit, because mullahs in the country are in power and they just teach shits that are written in qu'ran, and surprise who's the writer the pedoman himself

So you don't value a man who brought human rights to this world, but instead you value some chad who murdered raped little childs.

>yes but it is still Islam, it follows the law that pedophile wrote.
Well not exactly... They deployed a hierarchical system of clergies that interpret the Islamic law (IE: the Islamic law is a branch of rolling regime for social control)...
It is not a perfect thing, but Iranian 1300 years ago didn't have any other choice but to bastardize the Islam and keep their territory separate from the animals (Arabs and Turks)

>Cyrus freed jews from Babylon
that was a mistake... never to be repeated again

Muslim brotherhood is another group supported by the Venetians (it was created by MI6, via Seyed Qotb... spread in Persia via "Seyyed Jamal ol Din Asadabadi" to destroy Persia)
Seyyed Jamal ol Din Asadabadi, helped to separate Pakistan, Afghanistan from Persia (and later in life, he was regretful for what he has done)

Muslim Brotherhood is the Islamic version of Antifa

and btw you're not even allowed to celebrate Cyrus' birthday, but you're forced to celebrate some pedo's fuckday
REDPILL AF MATE

>but Iranian 1300 years ago didn't have any other choice
but now we do, today we've a choice to remain puppet of to those who defiled our nation or rise and take back what is ours

>Conspiracy
mind sharing some source, found literally nothing.

>Muslim Brotherhood is the Islamic version of Antifa

are Muslim Brotherhoods communists who hate Fascism?

>are Muslim Brotherhoods communists who hate Fascism?

Muslim Brotherhood is a secretive group designed based on the Masons model (hence the name brothers... if you pay attention to the news, even nowadays Erdogan (President of Turkey and head of AK parti (Muslim brotherhood of Turkey)) referred to the Qataris as Brothers

Muslim Brotherhood is Islamic version of Antifa in this manner that it is compiled from unpatriotic members with allegiance to a super-national power (usually based on some type of Ideology (Islam or Marxism)); for the mere purpose of destabilization and terrorism to weaken the nationalistic governments and replace them with the fail states (be it Libya or Venezuela)

>I think if persian empire returns it should adopt zoroastrianism as religion
As should the rest of Europe to be quite honest

I agreed, like I mean I prefer Monarchy over Fascism and these Antifa fags are bluepilled lads who just follow the jews

Why should they lol, Europe and zoroastrianism have nothing to do with each other.

Redpill me on Venetians, this is new to me

chera saketi?

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Does anyone have any other videos about visiting Iran?

We should be friends with them instead of the Saudi's. Persian culture is ancient and their history is very interesting.

Tell me about the Iranian-Azeris, why do they deny their Medes past in favour of Turkic memes?

>We should be friends with them
who?

youtube.com/watch?v=VOJikTd9JFQ

Blacks have and always will be slaves to democrats. Such cruel irony could only orchestrated by the jew himself.

Are you Indian Parsee? I know a bunch of them from when I lived in Pune

Iran would be better with Christianity

Pic related is Vank Cathedral in Isfahan. Christianity is growing in Iran but mostly kept underground of course

I'm not zoroastrian, I'm just persian nationalist who, wants to return the glorious persian empire back.

Zoro > Xanity

Muslim Brotherhoods is a cancer. they started many conflicts in the arab world
qater (a rich country in GCC) is supporting them.

Muslim Brotherhoods have worked in the west for a long time and there goal is to establish a caliphate . they work in silent and increase there numbers until they have the chance to over through the government. they will use any tactic to achieve their goal

yeah, I was intrigued by this as well.
but after 1 sec I realized i read it on Sup Forums so I stopped there.

Anyway I think he refers to literal Venetians citizen of the Republic of Venice, at the time of the Maritime Republics.

At that time Venice was kind of the center of the world. Banking was invented there, the entire concept of travel notes and the likes.

Also Venice had probably the most powerful jewish community of Italy: the Venetian ghetto is the most famous one.

Jews indeed were agents of the rulers of the time, powerful families like Foscari, Mocenigo, Barbarigo: they offered their services (stealing, embezzling, book fixing, physical protection of valuables and quick movement of money if needed).

Other fun fact about Venice: probably everybody knows Espresso cofeee is an italian thing, and I'm sure that when you hear "Espresso", you think about Naples or other southern regions of Italy. Right?

WRONG.

Coffee was introduced and popularized in Italy by Venetians, lazy Neapolitan stole the idea and just turned into a meme.
The proof of this tale is Illy Company, one of the most important producer of coffee in the world, actually situated in Friuli Venezia Giulia (an italian region once part of the Republic of Venezia)

Another Persian beauty? Ok. Could not beat SH in an 8 year war. Now what?

Iran would be better with Zoroastrianism

persian chicks are hottest middle eastern girls.

by far

Iran leaders are very devoted to Islam and their crazy faith basically it's a theocracy. however Arab countries are more secular such as Egypt, UAE ,Jordon and others . I agree Saudi are dangers but in general Arab countries are a better friend

Yuck Arabs.

Sage. It's another worthless Iran thread created by some diaspora scum that probably can't even speak Persian and thinks he looks Italian or some shit. Iranians will always be shits because you have mixed and become Arabs.

Shia Islam is crypto-zoroastrianism you underage shit

May I say? What an excellent Nosejob that Iranian chick has had

>modern day iranians are not persians you dumb american. they've long been bred out for the most part in iran.
lol this meme again

well Turkish girls are the best desu, also the whitest.
Turkey is weird, all the men are stereotypical brown, but the women are often "white"
How do they do that magic?

2nd place is probably Syria, same reason. Getting CRUSADERED makes the occasional Syrian look white. (see: the Assad family)

>by far
yes thats why Sup Forums can only post the same two "hot" Iranians every time they are mentioned.

We've all seen these two girls over a million times.
I have a new challenge for you, find me a country that does not have two attractive women in it.

Thanks for your input, rabbi

Khob, shoma mefami ya na? Begoo

Holy shit. Sup Forums is truly dead then, there is no longer any hope.
We're underage retards, redditors and shitposters only from now on out.

>what they're then?
Turkish and arab rape babes. Even in ancient times Iran was a polyglot of different tribes and ethnicities, the results of whatever warband recently swept through the land. It was never just Persians.

Aslan heech kodoom eenjah mefameh cheechee megam, mathar e shoma kir am miqhoreh, baba't yeg khar'e gondeh hast, beesharaf, shoma irani neesteen aslan farsi nemefami, deevaneh

Lol you are dumb if you think Islam is a pedophilic religion. Judaism and Christianity is actually full of pedophiles but there's a reason for it.

You know that Judaism is literally a modified and relaxed version of Zorostriaism? Of course you don't. Try to be a pedo in Iran, let's see how far it takes you. You're one of these stupid Poorseans who think Zorostriaism is great when you don't realize it's more tyrannic and shit than Islam. There's a reason it was dropped and replaced with something new.

Kys you dayoos

Another fucktard detected. Iranians are not Persians but Persians are Iranians and yes, Persians do exist, however, no one in Iran calls themselves it. It's always been "Iranian". Not one single Iranian has referred to Iran as Persia either, until now by diaspora Poorseans but that's because they're cringe and wannabe westerners.

>erdogan's turkey
>failed state

If there was a campaign of imprisoning Christian leaders and fucking overthrowing democratically elected "Christianist" governments in the US, a pretty religious christian country, we'd have something like MB too

It's the other way around. People in Iran and Middle East have looked the same for fucking 2000 years.

I swear the meme that white cucks think old Iranians looked like northern Europeans is depressing, don't you have any shame? And it was the Iranians exporting their culture to Turks and Arabs in the Levantine region, not the other way around.

What a disgusting fucking mudslime roach, we all know that's not how you Iranians look like in real life, faggot.

Funny, that is how the average Southern European looks like.

What do they look like? Indians? Africans? Chinese? Gulf Arabs?

It's kind of sad there are Americans like you who act ignorant and worship a fucking cult like Jews

Persia was a country before it got FALAFELED by Arabs, now it is the ultimate cuck of a country. The mental gymnastics and stockholm syndrome are depressing, just admit that you are the ultimate vessel for Arab seed.

This is true

How about this one in real life?

Iranian here. I can't wait for the day of the rope for you and the cuck in the picture.

How can people speak out of their ass so freely like this? Kill yourself you retarded fuck.

Kiram to dahanet khar koste kooni.

Iran would be fantastic without islam, they already were in the 60s

Lebanon would like to disagree

Afghan Tajik here Persians will go back to their roots sooner or later.