White ethno-Islam

I'm not trying to fuck with people, because I am a Christian, but it seems to me paganism is fucking dumb, Christianity is cucked, Jews are evil, atheists are retarded and all those eastern religions are gay. Why not Islam? And I don't mean Islam with the dirty smelly arabs or the dirty smelly niggers, I mean white ethno-Islam, so that we adopt the red pilled bits of Islam but keep white civilisations alive and breeding even more due to the views of Islam on women? It's not the best idea, and we could probably try and start our own branch of Christianity, but that would just be hijacked by alt right faggots, and then everyone will think it's a joke.

Don't call me a shill, because I am just trying to think of things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XcBiWCEY2I
youtube.com/watch?v=GfxUpR83Wzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self bump

user, Islam without the evil retarded bits is basically Chalcedonian Christianity.

Sweden is one country that would probably need this, so that couples don't have a single kid for every 4 a Somalian fuck has

Islums stole their symbol from the One True God, of the Bible.

May moohamhead rot in hell. (Bacon be upon him)

>atheism is retarded
>Islam, Christianity, Paganism, Judaism, etc. aren't
Horrible thread, of course the eternal potato is behind it

>What we have in Chechnya
Gulf arabs trying hard to hijack us but we staing strong.

Polis a Christian board. Fuck off

Its called chechnya

ok

>jew worshipper triggered.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XcBiWCEY2I

You can't be a Christian and adopt Islamic ideologies. There is no need for anything but the bible the word of God. You're playing with fire and your choice of even considering it implies you don't believe what you claim to believe.

Repent my friend

Answering Islam 6: What Are the Main Differences Between Islam and Christianity?

youtube.com/watch?v=GfxUpR83Wzo

Cutting dicks is a deal breaker.
Not eating bacon is also a very big con.

you are dump , this shit will destroy the west

This already exists, it's called the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints.
It's functionally identical to islam, just with all the relevant bits reworded to appeal to whites

>Cutting dicks is a deal breaker.
Not required.
>Not eating bacon is also a very big con.
It's a sin but it doesn't make you a non-muslim
>flag
Now that's a deal breaker if you're a faggot. Pic related.

You have my sword.

Islamic women are closet whores. It doesn't fix anything. It just creates a new problem. I'm just going to continue being a Cultural Christian thank you very much.

>cons
-pedophilia
-no sex until marge except with slaves
-no alcohol
-praying 5 times a day
-having to stop eating an drinking for around 15 hours for one month every year (Ramadan)

Sounds like shit.

pussy. guess islam is too hardcore for you.