Alexandria shooter assiassination list

It has just been reported that the Alexandria shooter had an assassination list with 3 additional names: Rep. Trent Franks, Rep. Mo Brooks, Rep. Jeff Duncan. Just like Rep. Scalise, all three are involved in combating human trafficking. Here are the links.

Rep. Trent Franks,
A People Adrift - Mass Graves, Human Trafficking, and Combatting Warning Signs of Genocide in Burma
humanrightscommission.house.gov/events/hearings/people-adrift-mass-graves-human-trafficking-and-combatting-warning-signs-genocide

Rep. Mo Brooks
To Cope With Child Immigrants, Competing Plans Emerge From Congress
npr.org/2014/07/23/334494659/to-cope-with-immigration-influx-competing-plans-emerge-from-congress

Rep. Jeff Duncan
Congressman Duncan Votes to Combat Human Trafficking
jeffduncan.house.gov/press-release/congressman-duncan-votes-combat-human-trafficking

Other urls found in this thread:

npr
archive.is/chMqi
archive.is/SrrJ1
archive.is/VgHHK
archive.is/rSaEv#selection-1209.0-1209.106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived it for you
>npr org/2014/07/23/334494659/to-cope-with-immigration-influx-competing-plans-emerge-from-congress
archive.is/chMqi

Thanks

Bump for list.

>mfw the race war will include a pedo purge

Here is the other archive

Rep. Trent Franks archive.is/SrrJ1

>It has just been reported that the Alexandria shooter had an assassination list with 3 additional names
Yeah you're going too far with your narrative. You can't say something like that without showing reports of this list with these names on it.

Very peculiar
Those aren't "household" names, or people you think of when you think Republican. Maybe Jeff Duncan...I dunno

Here is the third archive

Rep. Jeff Duncan archive.is/VgHHK

hmm jeff duncan on the kill list. I guess he didnt know what Jeff looked like

Yup, that's weird.

How many republicans are actively trying to stop human trafficking as of right now? Also are their any dems/independents involved in it too?

Man I sure am getting sleepy. Anyone else here sleepy? We should all stop posting and get some rest.

Where is the list OP?

Come on now, give us the list.

You wouldn't be trying to play on the reactive nature of Sup Forums to try and get it to promote fake news and cloud the issue would you?

hmmmm...

wouldn't they be more neat about it if this was really the work of the occult?

Literally every senator is "investigating trafficking" It's a virtue signalling thing because trafficking victims are young vulnerable females.

Here is one of the articles about the list.

Report: Scalise Shooter James Hodgkinson Had Assassination List; UPDATE: Three GOP Names On List Confirmed
archive.is/rSaEv#selection-1209.0-1209.106

does 67 year old single man, Joe Barton really have a 10 year old Asian looking son? Or is it..you know.........

>thats not how you play baseball congressman

Bump

whoa this is my rep. He got fat

whatwhat in the bot

Bump.

Bumpity bump to avoid slide threads

Every politician has a link to combating human trafficking. Find me one that doesn't

>Congressman Duncan Votes to Combat Human Trafficking

This doesn't mean anything. What's he going to do, vote against it?

Is the crooked H involved?