Apocalypse?

The worlds getting crazier every day Sup Forums. Is it end times?

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/index.php?term=apocalypse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was end times 2000 years ago

the point is to know that you will die, and the world will die.

Yes, people have been saying it's ending for centuries but it's definitely actually now.
Fuck, you are retarded.

No, it's just the end of western civilization.

>Is it end times?

Serious answer??

Yes. Almost definitely... Tensions are way too high. Especially on the Korean peninsula and in the Middle East.

US has also blocked Trump from being able to lift sanctions off Russia.. So US-Russia relations are going to dip further, whilst NATO gets nice an cosy camping next to Russian Borders.

If WWIII with Russia/China/Both is averted... You can definitely count on a holy war with the Middle East and racial civil war in Europe.

We are fucked.

>this is unironically it, the apocalypse

Wow it's late. I'm really sleepy. I think I might go to sleep.

Are you sleepy user? I am... So... So.. Slee- py..

Apocalypse means late 14c., "revelation, disclosure," from Church Latin apocalypsis "revelation," from Greek apokalyptein "uncover, disclose, reveal," from apo "off, away from" + kalyptein "to cover, conceal," from PIE root "to cover, conceal, save."

etymonline.com/index.php?term=apocalypse

In other words, it means the unveiling of what was hidden, which is exactly what's been happening lately.

This is just business as usual. Everything is like it always was. No Apocalypse Incoming.

The end times coming is said to be like birth pains. The closer the event, the stronger tand more frequent he contractions (mini-happenings). We are certainly in a contraction period.

true and true about birth pains

birth is end of pregnancy but the beginning of something good

this is true today too

This September

I wish that were true.

I'm actually pissed out the apocalypse is imminent. Pissed off because humanity is close to greater space exploration. If humans weren't so fucking self loathing little cunts wanting to kill each other, we could've one day colonised other planets.

Fucking humans...

Ohh fuck off with the September b/s

soon

It's a work in progress user.
They have an agenda and it's been going since the 16th century.

Bullshit. I do outside and the sun is shining bright, the birds are chirping and the cars in the street are just calmly passing by. It's you that is getting crazier every day OP. See a therapist.

the rarest

The thing that is a little discouraging is its hard to imagine their agenda collapsing after all of this time and progress and having to start all over again. Pretty obvious to me that we are within a few generations away.