it is already perfect in pic related.
all white.

Done

Big Allah akbar dick rape

bwahahahahahahsahddsahashddsahac

How'd I do?

Fuck yourself Kike.

>polish flag over Britain

Get Ass Cancer while dying of AIDS Kike.

Donr

You're making us look bad

You know it, brother.

Kek Novorossiya

>leaving Austria intact
I hope you've at least forced Catholicism on all your neighbors

Yeah except it's not you fucking idiot, it's the British flag over the whole of Europe, are you fucking blind?

It doesn't even look like the Polish flag over Britain either, because the proportion of red to white is completely wrong

You fucking idiot

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Would rather Britain be polish then Pakistani

>the knights
>and poland
kek

seems to be pretty good

Can't even just click the map with the paint bucket in MS paint.
Fucking retard commies.

Actually did that, but the map isn't consistently white. Quite fitting, isn't it?
Also
>fascist insulting anyone for being a commie
You're just a few steps away from us anyway, nigger.

try again with gayness removed

>tfw you dont have your government mandated TV license ready for the upcoming British World Empire

Well I'd rather it was British, but yes Polish migrants are certainly preferable to Pakistani migrants, I agree with you. Poles don't want to kill us. And they're white. And they're Christian.

based nazi

soo fucking mad over an obvious joke. L-M-A-O.

the eternal spaghetti strikes again

Whats up with everyone wanting the West To Balkinize and get smaller?

If anything we should be pushing for China to to split up into a East and West half.

This

too much work to make map now, but i can describe:
- germany and austria unified
- belgium divided between france, netherlands and germany
- england, wales, scotland independant countries, northireland unified with ireland
- moldovia unified with romania
- new referendum on krim (with international election-watcher, everybody who can proof that he lives there before the war is also allowed to vote); if positive again => russia buys krim from ukraine => ukraine and other goverments accept that krim is russian but russia stops to support seperatists in donbass => donbass is reunified with ukraine
- kosovo is divided between serbia and albania (nothkosovo with majority of serbs to serbia, rest of kosovo with majority of albanians witj albania)
- serbian speeking part of bosnia & herzogowina (republik srpska) is given to serbia
(- if the people in herzogowina speaks bosnian => chance the name of bosnia & herzogowina to simly "bosnia")
- "bundesländer" (like states in usa) in germany are: swabia, bavaria, rhinepalatine, franconia, hesse, thuringia, saxonia, lowersaxonia, northelbia, prussia, austria
- no EU, but a european economic community
- no open borders
- back to national currencies => no euro
- strict immigration laws in every country => only so much immigrants per year that you can still integrate them and the culture of your country survives
- not europa but also interessting: form a independant kurdistan where now is north syria and north iraq

also independant palestine. jerusalam spezialstatus. capital of palestine AND israel. taxes in jerusalem are shared. goverments of both countries have to accept laws for jerusalem. other option: jerusalem to the israel if there are a majority of jews. to palestine if there are a majority of muslims.

Why the fuck is lithuania on my country

It's already all white.

Bro r u ok?

also south tyrol is unified with germany.

Only this and nothing else matters.

looks good as is

t. Merkel

its about time friend

sure achmed, giving albo-muslims an historical part of Serbia. seems legit

I like the map . just one question. why great bulgarian nation? what have they done to deserve this? they are the scum of the balkans. them and albanians ofc

Mashallah, brother.

sdas

perfection

idealist cunts fuck off

>pre-Hegelian petty-booj
Nice gobbledegook, SJW faggot.

SJWs are postmodernists. If you can't wrap your head around materialism, you're a liberal faggot and no better than an sjw. It's just the truth britbro.

/thread

idc about the rest

niggers will not value the same values as you m8

you will learn this the hardway..

That map is nearly impossible to work with desu. I'm working on one now and it's taking so long, I have to bump this thread first before it's too late

That was easy

A symbolic representation of "Europe" after the physical world has ceased to exist, which is the only time there will be no more suffering. Either this or I'm gone from the physical world and the suffering but the physical world still exists. Then the image represents the total amount of fucks I give about that place once I'm gone, zero.

the perfect, most well thought out map

That's a big Russia

the same map like there but as you can see only white, and the blacks all in the frontier crying to enter with their thousand sons like damn insects

Everyone knows this is the solution to all our problems.