Trump supporters get in here!

Trump supporters get in here!
Let's get a pro Trump thread goin, who's with me? Post Trump qt's and rare Trump memes. Also give a QRD on anything Trump or MAGA related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wJUSq41F_g
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
youtube.com/watch?v=52WIdTcSvhc&list=PLBlMJcnUi5_V_2ZE2MCqtserlyeYMrPxH
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=4wJUSq41F_g

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN!!!!! LONG LIVE AMERICA!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE GREAT AMERICANS THAT LIVE IN OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!!!

THE AWWOMENT HAS BEGUN!!!

gas the kikes racewar nao

>MAGA
MAGA lulz
He's the laughing stock.
Every day a new laugh.
SNL off the hook. Best president for comedy.

Bump

Bend the knee!

Sometimes it's easy to get disillusioned with Trump (your parents didn't do a shit job raising you but I'm sure you get fed up with them sometimes too) but then I remember the alternative timeline where every user is in tolerance camp for hate speech.

wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DRUMPFIE WUMPFY WON'T BUILD THE WALL
DRUMPFIE WUMPFY CAN'T WIN AT ALL
ALL OF HIS HACKERS AND ALL OF HIS MEN
COULDN'T PUT DRUMPFIE TOGETHER AGAIN

>Daily Reminder:
>SHE FUCKING WON Sup Forums

He can bend both knees

Let's post our cutest Barron pics! Let's all get erections

bump

FUCK THE SHILLS
WE LOVE TRUMP!!!

I'm pro Trump
I'm not pro Republicans in congress anymore!
What legislation have they passed? They are waiting for what ( the midterms where they lose majority so they can use that as an excuse for doing nothing)? Trump has no support in DC!
The investigations are so that nothing gets done!
The Republicans in congress don't want to take away the FREEBEES either! Wake up America!

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

What do you think of the video? Is it a good electoral add?

GODDAMN RIGHT! FUCK THE REPUBLICANS! FIGHTING AGAINST TRUMP!! LONG LIVE TRUMP!!!

Take this noise back to your safe space on reddit. Trump is a disgrace and a joke.

> 1 post by this ID

Nice job shill.

Here's another post then and no, I am not a shill. I hate the left and especially Hillary with a passion but Trump is a buffoon and it shows with every miscalculation and misstep he takes. For God's get him off of Twitter and tell him to shut his mouth. He doesn't know what he is doing, pure hubris and he thinks that it will carry him through but he is sadly mistaken. I honestly do not believe he intended to win the Presidency.

TOMBSTONE

R.I.P

SHILLLLLLLL

CAUSE OF DEATH: RAN OVER BY
TRUMP TRAIN

Hillary would have been a disaster, a revolting disaster and Trump is a buffoon. Fucked up world we live in where these two were the only choices. I wish Trump luck but I see no evidence of 18D Intergalactic Chess here...just stumbling and bumbling his way through when not playing Golf or being a twitter twat.

You're all complete retards. Just stay on /ptg/ please, stop smearing your shit all over the rest of the board.

Love him. Rooting for him. He's the first Republican (actually first non-Democrat) I've ever voted for in my life.

Oh and

>inb4 muh shill muh shareblue etc

We kinda need some repeat1ng integers to get the ball rolling, fellas.

checked.
too late.

Bump

Hi I work for a major PR firm and we've been floating ideas for the Trump team and the president to gain back approval and start reaching out to new supporters instead of his shrinking base. Some of these ideas are more subtle but a few are daring and, we think, could really help the president and his team.

One is a change in branding, namely, it is time to drop the "Trump" name. "Trump" sounds brutish, unsophisticated, drab. Phonetically it reinforces too many of the negative stereotypes and stigmas associated with the president and his people. Our team has been thinking something sleeker, younger, more exotic. What we have settled on is the name "Ray." We're thinking that as part of a new messaging campaign, signaling a change in outlook and direction, the President should start going by "President Ray" or just "Ray." It's edgy, it's different -- "Trump" makes you think of old guys in suspenders and loafers, "Ray" makes you think young people in skinny jeans with nifty tattoos wearing apple watches. President Ray needs to make slight changes like these to reach past his narrowing base and get support from young people, trendies, and the cultural elite. We've got many other ideas such as these that could make the difference, and our focus groups agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=52WIdTcSvhc&list=PLBlMJcnUi5_V_2ZE2MCqtserlyeYMrPxH

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

Bump

MAGA