Ann Coulter throws Trump under the bus

>Ann Coulter throws Trump under the bus

Is she, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

rawstory.com/2017/06/ann-coulter-is-sick-of-trump-melodrama-and-would-dump-him-for-pence-if-he-vowed-to-build-the-wall/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4OT4I
dailystormer.com/ann-coulter-how-many-f-ing-jews-do-these-people-think-there-are-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked. Straight to archive.
archive.is/4OT4I

>she

Dropped.

i know someone who lives in her building and ann is a huge slut who is always dressed like a cheap whore, bringing different guys to the building

women should not talk about politics.

/our horseface skeleton/

Get out, spic!

Based Viking strikes again

I think I agree with her.
The WALL would produce so many tears, I would certainly consider swapping trains for a wall.

Bitch

She agrees.

>Coulter
>accusing others of melodrama

she spergs out routinely to keep herself in the news
the reality of being a childless old woman is creeping up on her and she's going crazier than usual

>vowed to build the wall
Didn't he say he will? I'm confused.

She's right

this is the third time Coulter has turned against Trump

look carefully at the list of "right wingers" who turn against Trump -- every 2 months or so, the exact same fake conservatives go anti Trump (McCain, Flake, Sasse, Coulter) and the news portrays it as a sudden thing

remember, Coulter supported Dubya UNCONDITIONALLY despite him being an amnesty shill, but everything Trump does, Coulter bitches about it

She thought the wall would've been built or started in less than 6 months? I thought she was supposed to understand politics. Also fuck these people that turn on Trump when he faces some adversity. Disloyal scum.

She's just a corporate rent boy who needs attention.

>the melodrama hurts too much
>I'd rather have a different president because of the drama.

Did anyone seriously vote for Trump because they thought his presidency would be drama-free?

Are we no longer supposed to elect people that the left doesn't like, just so they won't complain and cause drama?

What the fuck did people expect? The left is butthurt like no one in history

>remember, Coulter supported Dubya UNCONDITIONALLY
But that is not true, you fucking r/thedonald shill.
She supported waging war on mudslimes, that is all.
You dumb fucking stooge, stop sucking Trump's dick.

All hail to you, champion

To be fair, I'd drop my own mother if her replacement promised to build the fucking wall.

David Duke should run for president 2020.
I would vote for him.

No woman who dyes their hair should ever been seen as intelligent.

At least you have dedication to America

Trump totally shit the bed on deportations, refugees and the wall.

He's not doing what he said. What's his fucking problem?

If trump cant get the wall built no one can. Certainly not pence. She's just attention whoring. She's not a fake conservative like McCain she's just a retard.

Ann has always been right

She made Trump famous by writing Adios America she's holding him accountable to his promises.

If Trump doesn't build the fucking wall, he is a scumbag who can go get fucked and lit on fire.

She looks like a anorexic Trap version of pence in OP's pic

>roastie ghoul says something

sage

Trump needs to enact a scorched Earth policy before Mueller hoaxes some shit for impeachment. There's no point in cucking around anymore.

>abandoning the God Emperor
typical feminist

Saw this earlier today and it's really making me think.

Well fuck

I like Pence, he's a good guy though

I just hope Trump will get through this bullshit

Trump is really turning out to be total shit. No deportations, giving dreamers more gibs, no wall, cucked at every turn by fourth circuit judges. big laughs, at least he isn't hillary I guess

What he really needs to do is stop dicking around and build that Wall

Fuck Trump. He's the laughing stock. Even funnier then Bush.

>no deportations
Not even trying you shill

>Michael Savage gets 2 scoops
>Rush has drinks
>Ann's table still empty

That sexist orange bastard can't get away with this.

hi the donald

I voted for the guy lad, but he is certainly not doing nearly enough or what he promised. SAD

You retard, ever since he was elected ICE agents have been everywhere deporting illegal fucktards

Well, honestly at this point impeachment followed by an even more extremely right wing Pence administration would be the move that causes the maximum amount of butthurt.

Trump is fucking reddit tier now, Pence is still our guy.

Trump is a retard. I voted for him and would again. But he thinks he can run this like it's a used car lot, with handshakes and phone calls. The executive branch is a fucking monster. Every action he takes seems to create 2 unintended consequences. I'd be loyal if I thought he had vision, but cmon we all know this was a vainity play. He's no Bannon. The fucking guy can't even read a position paper, were supposed to believe he has this stealth ideology that's Sup Forums approved? Lol. So Pence. He slobbers on Bibi cock. He's like a dubya from nowhere. Don't like either situation, but at least it's not fucking Hillary. Who for 2020?

(((controlled opposition))))

Has anyone noticed Ann Coulter looks like Pence with a blonde wig?

Ann Coulter is real as fuck.

She'll basically go as far as pointing out the Jews, after which she would essentially be banned from appearing on any network with any traction again.

She's basically a soft white nationalist, and understands that red pills come in all shapes and sizes.

This, the more I see the left fall and how blatant it is the fault of weak men allowing women to take the reins the more I appreciate the middle east where they bar women from power.

Cowardly cunt backed out of Berkeley.

Nice try, foreigner garbage.

Nordic Thunder strikes again!

>that pic
WTF I love Islam now

I agree with her in that Im sick of Trump hiring people who will never show loyalty. Where is his coalition? He needs more Bannon's and less Prebus' . He needs to get his shit locked down. It is making him look bad

More proof of controlled opposition.
>Trump4life amirite guise
>oh wow im a Trump supporter and what is this
>not out guy any more!

Other rinos are doing this right now too, it's a deepstate move.

Maybe she's a pence

no shit.Why isn't Sessions or any republican calling for a special counsel for Hillary?

The left is openly saying they want to destroy Trump and obstruct and the cuckservative GOP wants to pretend they want to reach across the aisle. They have the fucking power WTF are they afraid of

Besides maybe past Buchanan there's no one with more normie access, and who's /ours/ than Coulter is. People who shit on her are fucking retards. She walks a tightrope everyday for decades and still keeps on keeping on. If she ever crosses the line it'll be a real signal things have changed.

fuck her
Trump or War

Be careful of politicians who turn against you for shekels.

>rawstory
>rawsaged

Good thing I got nothing to worry about.

again?
didn't she say something like this last month?

>a woman with no loyalty

wow that's so surprising..............

trump decided the jews were going to have their way. that means open boarders. the west is going to be destroyed from the inside and some how this is justifiable to zionist who rely on the west to protect them

i dont agree with it. im not sure why he had to let the jews have their way. its not like they are powerful. the jewish banking sector is falling apart at the seems and they have trouble doing anything more than comic book movies in holywood now days.

the butler or what ever that ghey oscar bait movie was years back about black oppression lost to a fucking movie about a kid controlling military hardware playing a game that was previously a cartoon

when i look at the white guys who pretend to be jews i see the old world not the new world

>politics
nah she doesn't understand construction because she's a woman kek

They keep testing the public to see how we will react to Trump being removed. They are scared shitless that we'll all storm the fuckers in Civil War 2.0 and hunt them and everyone around them down

At least someone on the right is trying to hold Drumpf accountable. I can't say the same for the Tuckold or Shill Hannity

doing god's work

I heard she likes black guys. True?

Rooting out gang members is great but it's a far fucking cry from what he promised to do. Check out any of his campaign speeches.

do you get viruses if you click those links?

No shareblue bullshit here. I voted for Trump. Love the guy. Hate niggers. Hate spics. But this DACA shit? If he doesn't change his mind on that by 2020 im not voting for him again. I voted for a wall, to kick all the Mexicans out, and to ban Muslims. right now we're 0 for 3. the idea that our support should be unconditional is stupid.

but coulter is also a coal burner civic nationalist so who cares what she thinks

No.

loling at the weeb's shitty LARP. trump disapproval is past 60% and you're all retards to begin with, it won't take any time at all to clean up any violent dissidents :)

Female closet Jew cries out in pain as she stabs another person in the back, more news at 11.

>They are scared shitless that we'll all storm the fuckers in Civil War 2.0 and hunt them and everyone around them down
They should be, that's what's going to occur when they make their move.

Love Ann Coulter! She is BASED! She is definitely /ourgal/

dailystormer.com/ann-coulter-how-many-f-ing-jews-do-these-people-think-there-are-in-the-united-states/

Good thing "Ann" Coulter is a man then.

>she

>/ourguy/?

What, you think she's a man?

>is she, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
FUCK OFF WITH THIS Sup Forums TIER SHIT
>/ourguy/
Fuck off!

>Kike jumping ship

What a fucking surprise.

>What, you think she's a man?
You think "she" isnt?

Fake news. Why do you lie? Just antiwhite or Anti American?

Agree with first para. If you think she's a civic nationalist you're not paying attention. She has to mostly appear as one, but she's a fucking maestro of the dog whistle. Read her twitter for a week.

That wall isn't going to be built unless it's for the purpose of keeping people in

Trump will accomplish nothing other than causing embarrassment for the nation. He has to go back.

Well "she" is but I can't prove anything without the dna.

> keeping people in mexico

checks out

Last night I had a passionate dream about me and Ann Coulter, we were together running over the plains of the midwest and then the mesa of Utah and when we stopped to set up camp I fed her apple slices with an open hand and then we made beautiful, hot love while she whinnied fiercely at the dark sky

G-go on...

She knows if you gonna build the wall, you got to do it right now. Not in a couple of years but right fucking now.

Well leaf'd, friend

the very fact Ann Coulter gets so much attention is proof shes controlled opposition

user... That was a horse in your dream... Look... I get the mistake but you must accept she isn't properly vaccinated and house broken.

Hot

isnt she dating a comically old and ugly coon?

Without the melodrama there will be no wall. The melodrama weakens his enemies and strengthens his hand. Plus I think there are plenty who would vote for a democrat who would build the wall over Pence

This bitch is pretty sour about that book thing she were genuine she would call (((them))) out.

I don't know what Ann thinks Trump can do about the drama. Most of it is coming from deep state leaks. I