Its time to go

Alright lads i've had just about enough. My country is almost fully islamised and speaking out against it can literally get you put in jail.

So im fucking leaving as soon as I can, and before some fucking burger tells me to 'Stay and defend your country user!' there is literally nothing left to defend. Unless the islamist whore May resigns and gives either Boris or Big Nige PM there isnt even much hope, even then. IF Corbyn gets in I might as well kill myself on the spot also.

So I was looking at predominately white countries that are Christian (Catholic Preferably) that I could realistically move to in the next few years. Any Ideas? I dont know much about eastern Europe but I heard Poland might be alright?

I dont want to leave Europe either. My nation may have failed but this continent isnt so easily defeated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SP98Ipn7Gjk
atlanticfirearms.com/ak-47-74-rifles/ak-74-rifles.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, we're full

Its not like im a fucking leech man.

Im willing to learn your language, uphold your values and work hard for the betterment of your society.

The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in.

>wanting to move to Poland

Christ, get off the internet you dumb cunt and come back to reality.

I hope Corbyn does get in desu

Revolution Venezuela style lads

Gonna be comfy

>Come back to footie fans smashing up our own cities and muslims raping and killing everyone

Yah nah fuck off pal

good goy

you should try to get over here and then decide what to do long term

Lol no

I actually couldve emigrated to New Brunswick not too long ago. My father was offered a job in the Canadian military after he finished his service in the Royal Artillery.

However your Military migration and government migration work against each other and the whole thing got dropped. (Which is weird because my Mothers Father is a Canadian citizen)

However with your Cucked leader Im not all to sure how bad it really is over there, cant be much worse than it is here.

you wouldn't get in anyway
whites are openly banned from immigrating to canada
and you shouldn't want to either, as we are in a more sorry state than you bongs are

King Ælfred of Wessex, Rex Anglorum, looks down upon your cowardice and hangs his head in shame.

>So im fucking leaving as soon as I can
FUCK OFF ,we're full up on cowards.

Just wait and prepare friend. Do you really want to look back on these hard times and be the one who ran away with your tail between your legs like those wimps floating over from Syria on rickety life rafts? you're a Brit, you're better than that. Our chance to fight this will come. Deus fucking Vult.

> and before some fucking burger tells me to 'Stay and defend your country user!' there is literally nothing left to defend

Do I need to repeat it for you or are you burgers too fucking stupid? Go suck your almighty Jew emperors cock already.

there is no where to go the whole world is infested and moving to a non white country would defeat the purpose. we have lost

Do you actually think any western socieities will provide a safe haven for the type of community and society you yearn for?

Don't you see what is happening all across the world?

There is no safe space where you can run and hide.

Even the last few nationalist european nations are being attacked by the hounds of globalism.

You can come, but only if you bring your own woman

Welcome brother

just gotta hold out until space mining
then whites win the final victory, by being able to leave and build their own states, far far away

If thats all Ill see you all in a bit, maybe even bring some goodies too

Some tesco value lemonade or smmt eh

A man ready to run and hide from his problems is in no position to give orders or to dictate terms.

Defeatism is easy. It's easy to quit.

Fighting is hard.

What distinguishes real men from those who pretend is the willingness to do that which is difficult for long term gain.

Be a man, OP.

Said some fucking LARPer on Sup Forums

Honestly fuck off somewhere else cunt your opinion isnt wanted here

You can always come to Washington. People are friendly and down to earth here.

The super rich are fleeing to New Zealand, you could try to piggy back onto the last shreds of civilization it might last through your life time. Do you speak chinese?

Do u liek guns?

Kinda normie but ive always liked the look of the AK-74M

Can you guys even get those out there tho?

Bye then.

Mexico

But don't listen to me, hear it from another bong living in Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=SP98Ipn7Gjk

Legally immigrate to America and move to rural Indiana. You'll be welcomed with open arms

Enjoy starving.

LOL

We can have anything that isn't above 50 caliber and isn't fully automatic. If you want an AK you just can just go to Walmart and pick one up, my good dude. Make sure to check with local authorities if you're a foreigner.

What if he went to some tiny village in Alberta?

Go to the Falklands you bong.
pros
>100% white
>same shitty weather as mainland uk
>Make argies butthurt again
>comfy
It's literally a safe heaven for whites

Why not offer him to clean your toilets?

Knock yourself out bro:
atlanticfirearms.com/ak-47-74-rifles/ak-74-rifles.html

Europe is fucked, bro. Come to Burgerstan, we have plenty of conservative states to choose from.

That's right. Retreat to your global cuckshed. Give up your entire country to corporate and political interests who want nothing more than a permanent underclass of cheap labor so they can get kebabs at 2am.

Thought it was something to do with a Russian Arms ban in the US.

Im probably wrong and I hope I am haha, spent some time out in Oklahoma and that was p nice.

I understand why you're all so fucking fat tho holy shit you dont need to eat as big portions as you do lmao

This OPWhy not move to Australia? I would do that if i had the chance

fuck off achmed, dont come here.

Another traitor leaving the ship. I hope you are slightly brown and get beat the fuck off everytime leaving the house after 21:00. You are a disgrace OP. Rather kill yourself than being cultural cancer in an other country

Plenty of AK's are made here in the good ol' USA. Also southerners tend to eat larger, greasier food. I'm not hating though I love large greasy foods no bully pls

>imagine being this fucking delusional
Keep dreaming about that day friendo

Appalachia is waiting for you, user.
Come home, white man.

We've been flooded with Hispanics, but they don't have this creeping Sharia BS and don't despite Western Civilization.

Just move to a white area of the US. We have a lot of land for cheap, we're friendly people, and we have absolute free speech, gun rights, our economy is strong vis-a-vis most of Europe, you don't have to learn a new language, and Americans like Brits.

The only downside is that a lot of burgers will simply gape at you in fascination listening to your accent. They've only heard bong accents on television and movies, not irl. The American girls will throw their clothes off for you. You could be a 6/10 in England, and be a 9/10 in America purely on accent grounds.

because Hispania comes from Spain, we have the Spanish culture, religion and language.

Ya, OP your accent alone will get you plenty of attention from the laydeez.

Guns, land and pussy what more could you want?

I know. I keep trying to explain to Euros that you're way better than the Mohammetans, but they won't listen. They're so traumatized, they're in deliberate denial.

Also OP, to top it off, we're only 1% Muslim! You'll only see hijabs in some shitty part of NYC or up in Dearborn, MI.

Europeans prefer us than moose limbs.

Czech Republic, Slovakia, Baltics, Finland

The issue is, that they always make fun of burgers for the 56-63% "non-Hispanic white meme, and they don't understand that a 50-50 Hispanic-gringo society is infinitely, infinitely preferable to a 60-40 or 70-30 European-Muslim ratio, as will be the case in much of Western Europe in the coming decades. They create false equivalency between you and other "non-whites," and lump you all up together, despite that you're usually mixed, and share a common Christian/Western heritage and culture.

You never spoke out about it when you country ws and still is controlled 100% by jews.
Why you complaining now? I mean. the musllims are being used by the jews to implode your country. Its in your face but you blind? - Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
You never complained about when the jews did 9/11 to fool you to bomb all the muslims to cause refugee crisis to dump muslims you just bombed on your own cities to destroy white christian civilisation.
Final Result: Middle-east cleared of muslim power to make space for the Kingdom of Israel, all the land between Nile and Euphrates (the two blue lines on the Israel flag), and the White Christian civilisation destroyed by multiculturalism.
Who is the last man standing?

>>I dont want to leave Europe either.
Then you'll get the exact same thing wherever you go eventually, it's not like EU borders aren't open to member countries.

And Eastern Europe is just Western Europe only poor and corrupt as fuck.

Those of us that live may give rise to the new reich

Go texas they have given the fuck up on shitskins and the hillbillies r fighting back as long as your willing to lynch a few, join the kkk