To Europeans and Americans

Give me a good reason why Non-whites aren't welcome! Europe is a Multicultural society, so is American. Europe has many different cultures, and ethnic groups even before they opened their borders. England for example has many different groups that started their, so why aren't we welcome?

Admit it, you guys are just racist! You think Europe and America belongs to you. You try to say
>White genocide
but guess what? You're still the majority, and you can't blame us for opening your borders. We are now in Europe, or roots are now involved in your culture, we are apart of your culture and you guys have to accept and embrace us like we've embrace you.

For Americans, First you guys came here and colonized it, but then you bought us blacks and freed us here. We belong here. Then you opened your borders to the world and many came and planet their seeds here.

All you guys do is complain about us but you are the ones that did all of this. So now what? You expect us to leave? You expect us to agree? If there is a white genocide you are the ones that caused it, blame yourselves not Jews, not Muslims, Not Blacks or Yellows, blame yourselves.

Try and argue that, you can't because you know I'm right!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Give me a good reason why Non-whites aren't welcome!
I can't. You're welcome to come live alongside me. We must love our neighbors.

i don't like you.

it's that simple

Remember how shitty your home countries are?
Thats what you will turn ours into
You cant fix or escape your problems because they are a result of you being uncivilized retards
You will never escape your problems and only bring them somewhere else

Racist
Actually, I was born in the west and am completely westernize. So your thought process is skewed by racism.

Multi-cultural doesn't necessarily mean "come one, come all." At best, it means "we'll cherry pick your best and brightest and the rest of you niggers can fuck off." and at it worst it means "we have to play nice and pretend to like these fucking subhumans or we'll go to jail."

We' prefer it to be the former or nothing at all, thank you very much.

extremely racist.

And multiculturalism doesn't mean pick this or that, it means multi cultures dip shit. If you weren't a racist twat you'd know that.

>You're still the majority
Globally, we are a minority.

Also England is full fuck off, I'd happily deport half the uk if it meant it no longer took me 25 minutes to travel 7 miles.

you are racist for leeching off a superior country.

you are a dog shaped like a human, looking for treats. you do tricks but you aren't and never will be one of us.

Not in Europe and America. That's an excuse. Plus, your countries have improved economically as soon as you opened your borders.

It's not full. there is plenty of room.

Can't debate my point so you go to insults like a child or antifa. You're a racist.

Leeching off another country
1. nope
2. still not racist.

Understand as a racist you lack the intelligence to know what the word racist means, but golly jee go on wikipedia.

Whites are going to snap soon, leave while you can.

Fuck off.

OOOOoooo

This is my point, you guys have zero idea what you are talking about. You guys live in an echo chamber of racism.

>Racist
>extremely racist.

Stop calling someone racist on fucking Sup Forums we dont care it doesn't work on us we are not going to change our opinions just because you can tell "racist" show some data some facts, it is not racist that immigrants are raping, committing crime, terrorist attacks, and that their culture is shit, importing big concentration of scum will make our countries shit it is a fact and facts don't care about racism

i never claimed i wasn't a racist you double nigger.

the problem is it never should have been a multicultural society. we should have killed all the injuns, killed the niggers after we freed them, and then only allow immigration from Europe. no you are not welcome go die you filthy shit.

Fuck off, nog. Per capita you commit the majority of rape, theft and murders, not just against white people but against each other. 13% of the population yet commiting over 50% of all violent crime, and you wonder why we don't fucking like you savage cunts?

Sure, but so do white people and you literally say nothing. It's almost like you are okay with whites committing crime but when someone else it's the end of the world. I'm not justifying what some immigrants do but to close the door on a few bad apples is ridiculous. To paint a picture on an entire race due to those few bad apples is in fact racist.

I could easily say you're all mass murdering rapist psychopaths due to the amount of killing whites do over seas or in Africa right now. You know how many Africans are raped every year do to European "peace keepers" in Africa?

You're jut racist.

Wait, is racism bad? I thought color blind was. I can't keep up.

I'm Chinese so you can ship all the niggers to Europe and America so we can loot it with no repercussions

In America, not abroad. Again painting a picture on the entire race.

racist. You probably never met a black man and if you did you'd shit your pants white boy.

you don't have to claim you are because you are.

Because you're not white.

The only way it's ok for Europe, Australia, and US to be multicultural is if black, hispanic, and muslim countries can demonstrate having white christian minorities living in their countries without facing hardcore discrimination.

Currently they have faced genocide and constant excessive violence.

Since the rest of the world is not safe for us, our homelands must be safe for us. To ensure that we must remain the overwhelming majority.

Europe and America do belong to us. The soil is soaked in our blood. We don't have to argue with you. we can simply decide to remove you.

Average IQ in:
africa

the color of your skin isn't why you are hated, and whites are not the only group that can't stand you. ask yourself why.

i have met a black man i worked with a black man i have respected the black man. i dont want you here because you do not return that

Some cultures are objectively better than others, and degenerate cultures are not welcome

#AfricaSoBlack

That's in Africa because there isn't a strong education system there, but one those Africans come to the west and go to school they become doctors so suck a dick.

It's land on a planet, it belongs to know one.
You think people can stand whites and their belief they are the chosen people or some special people because they had the best climate for innovation?
Racist

>few bad apples

blacks are uncivilized trouble makers all over the world, they did not managed to build their own countries and failed to integrate themselves in another, creating turfs and gangs wherever they go, delving in all sorts of crime and mischief

I am a citizen of my own country and my opinion should matter within it. And the overwhelming majority of the public opinion is against any blacks coming here.

We've see the riots and no-go zones of western europe and USA and want nothing like it back home.

Stay where you are, you have no prerogative over someone else land and property.

Not true at all.
I wouldn't say better but I would say more innovative yes.
We're are talking Europe and America, check those stats.

You are free to think so, too bad if you turn out to be wrong. Resentment is growing and it will keep growing you better get out before it hits a certain tipping point.

Here are some reasons why I do not want you around my children, family or myself:

The following is true about blacks and arabs
(On average, if you don't know what average means stop reading)

Blacks are more stupid than arabs
Arabs are more stupid than whites
Whites are more stupid than east-asians

Blacks and arabs on average commit way more crime, drain resources and hard work from the native population and obviously that makes them massively.

The chances of getting mugged, raped or killed are way way higher if you have more blacks and arabs, than if you don't. Simple statistical fact, you cannot dispute this.

There are variations within blacks, for example somalis on average are the fucking worst with their ~69 average IQ, if left alone they'd be having petty little tribal wars with wooden clubs.

The last 200 years there have literally been tribal wars in Africa where one faction beat the other because they had rock clubs, and the other had wooden clubs. African ingenuity eh?

>But whites do this too you don't care about that
If you don't know what average means, and don't know that it matters if you intend to keep hundreds of thousands of those people in your vicinity there's no reasoning with you.

>judging an entire race based on...
Show me one african country that did better after being liberated from colonial rule. You can't fucking find one.

You may be an exception with 130 IQ and being black but statistically there aren't enough smart blacks to maintain countries, infrastructure, scientifically advance and such. On top of that if you are a 130 IQ black you'll be dragged down and feel alienated from your 70 IQ african pals.

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

Would love to hear your thoughts on this OP, seriously

#SouthAmericaASoBrown

#ChinaSoYellow

Not true. We've had many culture that were built, but were destroyed by war. Before we had a chance to rebuild foreign occupiers came and stopped us from doing so.

>Spot the shill

It's getting easier identifying you by your writing style :)

Maybe if OP labels more people as racist he'll feel happy?

>You think people can stand whites and their belief they are the chosen people or some special people because they had the best climate for innovation?
Yet you do everything in your power to live with us, keep lying to yourself.

I was born here, didn't immigrate.

This must be embarrassing for you racists. One Black man beating 21 of your "finest" autistic douche bags. ahahaha. fail.

I'll give you some reason
>You arrive and straight away go on benefits
>Talk shit about racism and struggle while not going to any job interviews
>Have no skills to find a job
>Be a cunt in general
>Bully people on a train
>Deal drugs
>Have more loyalty to your shithole of a country than a nation thats given you everything

>That's in Africa because there isn't a strong education system there, but one those Africans come to the west and go to school they become doctors so suck a dick.

hahaha that is why almost every invention, discovery and progress in science and in general is done by white man, your pc, electricity, car all that you can see... Ask yourself why africa didn't have schools while europe had in middle ages, why did white people had guns while black were searching for stones to light a fire, stop lying yourself.
The best progress in africa and almost everything good that was build there was one by white man, without colonies you would still be running around with bow, and best that you blacks can do is let the white man tells you what to do

well tough luck, we were enslaved by the ottomans for 500 fucking years, yet do not vocally demand shit being given to us by others due to historical injustice. We worked our asses off to be admitted in the EU so we can work and travel within the union. Yet that is all negated by a bunch of boat illegal emigrants demanding the same if not better treatment, excusing themselves with how hard they have it.

No, I will not equate the two, nor accept the wave over wave of uneducated superstitious and violent africans that the rest of europe so keenly admits.

>White people from Europe come to America and don't assimilate
>White people are on SS and guess what, if you don't want those immigrants you shouldn't take them but you do
>assume (like Americans have skills no with your feminist studies and art degrees)
>Awee did someone hurt your feelings on trains? is that why you come here and act like a racist cuck?
>some, but so do whites
>not true

See how that works?

You mean by Jews or with the help of a diverse team... Most your medicine is done by Indians most or engineering is done by Asians most your culture is done by Blacks now. You haven't done shit in years.
Boo hoo get with the times.

blacks are more primitive and stupid people than the rest, they are more involved in crime, care more about selfish interests than about community progress in general FACTS
Now you can do the two things:
- tell me that i am racist, ignore all data and keep lying to yourself to make you feel better
- accept that and try to be the change that you wish to see

Shut the fuck up Browny, you don't know how it is to belong to the species wich conquered the world for 600 years, only Obama saved you for 8 years by lowering racism in NATO nations.

>Boo hoo get with the times.

so in other words accept the destruction of my nation willingly by accepting foreigners with no resistance because that is what the cool kids are doing

no, I have a mind of my own and will exercise my vote to stop any of that insanity, if that dose not suffice I will actively oppose it if need be using violence

so go ahead, see if you are tough enough coming here

Pretending that the African iq is a wash on all blacks is ridiculous. Implying that whites are the genius group of people when their IQ is a broad spectrum with an average not that much higher than blacks is even dumber.

Cherry picking statistic and making it seem worse than it is to wash all blacks is... racist.

You don't understand what species means you idiot. We are the same same species, just different races you torpid retard.

Your nation won't be destroyed, stop being hysterical.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'M NOT EVEN BLACK AHAHAHAHAHAHA

you guys got trolled hard! ahahahahaha

Based leaf wins again!

this is some transgender logic m8

>you should find me attractive and sleep with me or you are a bigot, you have no say in your own sexual preferences

a sovereign state can refuse entry of any individual who it deems unwanted for it's society

europe is under no obligation what so ever to accept black people just because they are black, if an educated person who happens to be black applies for entry and have the skills needed, he is welcome to

as it happens the overwhelming majority of blacks coming to europe have no skills needed and are actively detrimental to the life standards of all

so no, your kind could kindly fuck off

>Your nation won't be destroyed, stop being hysterical.

tell that to Haiti, Rhodesia and soon to be south africa, this is the end result of blacks becoming a ruling class - total ruin

so I have no intention of staying like the proverbial frog in the hot water until I boil myself alive

no entry of uneducated blacks is a prevention policy

Maybe if half you niggers who came here actually didn't leech off of NEETBux, we might actually tolerate you.

>Pretending that the African iq is a wash on all blacks..
Did not say that, african is les than 65 but if you check the general IQ of black people from whole world it is

good work

Read this dumb cunts. I made you boys sooooo fucking mad ahahaha

go back to Africa, nigger.

>merely pretending

>i'm not black, im canadian
fuck the chinese too.

Pseudointellectualism at its very best. Who said Europe is multicultural? Oh right, a couple of kikes.

Worldwide, only about 8% of people are white. You're right that in Europe and America that isn't the case, but what you don't seem to understand is that we want to keep it that way.

Have you noticed what the rest of the world looks like? It's a fucking shit hole. Then you have Europe and America which are pretty nice. I don't think it's a coincidence that these places are mostly white.

Basically what happens is white countries are strict and create strong societies. Then we start letting in immigrants for cheap labor, and cherry-picking smart immigrants, contributing to the "brain drain."

I ask myself why don't those smart immigrants stay in their home countries and make it a better place. They'd rather come to a white country because it's safer here.

The tensions between these people of color, both smart and cheap labor, and the native white people gets exacerbated by the fact that the immigrant's children often don't WANT to contribute to the society their parents came to. They want to "fight the man" and such -- just look at black "hip hop" culture. Everything about it is about being antithetical to whitey.

In a few generations you end up with a bunch of stupid people blaming the government for all their problems, even though these are typically the least oppressive governments in the world.

And you have white people who feel bad about the fact that the rest of the world can't get it together, so they vote to let in even MORE immigrants. Who ask for more stuff, ruining the infrastructure even more so.

The result is that the country becomes like the rest of the world--a shit hole with a minority of white people. The white people move away to a smaller area or die out. This patterns keeps getting repeated over and over again. Now that there's no more space on the planet to explore and move to, white people are in danger of dying out.

You guys are like an invasive species. We let you in and you fuck shit up.

Based Bulgaria.

Europe was perilously overpopulated before mass migration.

Now it's even more overpopulated with a massive crime and integration problem that wasn't there before.

So the place is on track to what became of South Africa.

Bankrupt, dissolute, crime-ridden hell-hole, with civil war on the horizon.

That's why.

>You don't understand what species means you idiot. We are the same same species, just different races you torpid retard.

Wrong

You will still be killed though

i live in the south and id hardly call half white and half black being multicultural

>it's land on a planet it belongs to no one
No, it belongs to whoever has the power to control it, and whoever the one with power is, what they say goes. End of story.
Congratulations, you're a retard if you can't understand that.
/thread.

what's with these fucking flags? i'm seeing a lot of people larping here.

What the retards and edgelords of Sup Forums won't tell you is:

It's not Blacks or Muslims that are the problem, It's the fact that certain communities can commit seriously heinous acts and still be defended due to "Muh Diversity" and "Muh Racism". I live next to one of the no-go zones my government claims doesn't exist. My sister's friend was literally raped by a Muslim who's family told him it was okay. The police did nothing, it didn't make the news, nobody cared. Look up Rotherham. That's why so many people are now acting against the peaceful majority because people thought it was too racist to deal with the minority.