Rational Black qt3.14 on Adding Race Stripes to Pride Flag

youtube.com/watch?v=8tm7vcrySwY

I'd rape that.

Eh not bad

Josephine is the hottest black girl alive. I absolutely love her.

Why should we care about this reprobate flag?

>Based nigger XDD

>Rational
>Black

does not compute

LE BASED BLACK MAN

would Sup Forums fug this nigger's boipussy?

Sauce

hell yeah!

id feed that ape my lil white plantain. is she really a guy? i hope she has a big banana for me to go donkey kong on :)

/ournigger/

She will be the first official queen in our ethno state, lads.

Funny to see how nazis always betray their own beliefs

>Sup Forums virgins once again falling for blatant attempts to milk angry whiteboy demographics

Some things never change

uuummm where in the nazi bible does it say you cant tap hawt black tang?

as long as you aint making babies with her. where a condom, or be a man like me and get your pipe snipped, so you cant put spermies in a lady.

Well, it's like this.

There are no white women.

There are black women, asian women, latino women.

Then, there are jewish women.

They'd all been drafted into the jewish hivemind. Our best option is to whitewash the best women of other races.

Josephine would make a fine Queen of Liberia. 95% of American niggers are too dumb and uneducated to appreciate her intelligence, though.

a fucking hippie

I dont know why, but I am really attracted to black chicks. After fucking couple of good cultured nice assed and tittied momas I cant look at white women at all. I am planning my second trip to the USA soon. Where should I go to fuck as many fine civilised black chicks as possible in the US?

I am 191cm chechen guy, looking something like picrelated (with buzzcut). The game I can handle, my dick is big, my credit card is limitless and I always carry an APS stechkin behind my belt. Where should I go user?

the only thing that would make this chick hotter is a rope.
you know if she was hung

>[Racemixing Intensifies]

This bitch and shoeonhead make my dick rock hard.

Shoe0nHead really does nothing for me. But dayum, this brainy black bitch is on the same qt goddess tier as Roaming Millennial and Blaire White.

Never trust a nigger let alone with a weave.