THIS IS NOT GOOD!

Now that Amazon has bought Whole Foods, there will be more Whole Foods stores. In order to meet the demand of the public because of this, they will need to grow more organic crops. Amazon is too cheap to spend more money on organic crops, so they will resolve to GMOs to further poison us through the largest organic food company around!

>tl;dr Amazon buying Whole Foods = Poisoning population

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NrmMk1Myrxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHA.

No. Not even close, dude. Read the SEC documents to see what the strategy is.

Link?

I wish I could buy a herbicide and pesticide contamination test kit. Does Amazon sell those?

I'll tl;dr the SEC documents for you:

Amazon is basically using Whole Foods customers (100,000+ k earners) to expand their online grocery delivery to people who will pay for it nation-wide. They have no plans to mass-market groceries.

Still a bit shady imo

Too bad. I hate buying shit online.

Man I know Bezos is a shitlord and all, but nothing competes with amazon.

Look at the "Amazon 10-k report" to read about their online grocery strategy (it's a few hundred pages).

sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html

thanks

Who cares about whole foods when Publix exists? Don't tell me you're a filthy yankee?

Amazon's grocery deliveries are a rip off. The selection is very limited compared to most supermarkets and the prices are insane.

When is online grocery shopping going to be viable?

publix fucking sucks. Every time I go in to one of their stores when they're having a tendie sub sale they give me the biggest attitude like I did something wrong.
They're always out of bread even though they're open for another 2 hours. There's always a ghetto negress coping an attitude because I want to buy something.
Last night I went in and the bitch straight up ignored me.
Fuck publix.
They have fallen way off. I refuse to shop there.

organic is a bullshit lie for people with more money than sense
chemicals are organic. everything is organic.
whole foods is a scam

Maybe you just live in a shitty neighborhood.

Pretty affordable down here. I use Amazon Grocery for staples like rice, pastas, etc

>2017
>buying (((organic))) foods
Come on, user. It's the most obvious Jewish plot in the food industry.

You pay twice as much for a biologically identical piece of plant matter because it was grown by faggot liberals who reject scientific advancement.

I lost 50 lbs by swearing off fast food and restaurant food, and eating primarily from the Whole Foods Hot Bar/Cold bar (mostly chicken, rice, and potatoes). This is bad... I need their liberal super foods to maintain to my weight.

It's expensive though isn't it? I guess it's relative if you're making 50grand +

organic food has no harmful pesticides on it and grown in better soil making it taste better and look better

look at regular strawberries next to organic strawberries

>When is online grocery shopping going to be viable?

Instacart is cheap here. Do you not live anywhere near a city?

> he believes this
ahahahahahahaha
This is America, everything is a axam. Are you stupid?

not true
when you feed your plants nutrient salts directly, organic life is severely compromised
when you feed your plants stuff like bat guano and seabird shit, you're actually feeding all types of organic life, that break compounds in the guano down into the nutrients your plants need
a hydroponic tomato with heisenberg-level nutrient adjustment will be worse tasting than a tomato grown in compost with a K deficiency
but remember, the scientific method is about repeating experiments. try them yourself if you dont believe me

who carenhow food tastes? You shove it down until you aren't hungry amd move on

It is more expensive on a per-calorie basis, but I eat way less now. So it is actually cheaper than always eating out.

Do you live in the ghetto? My Publix is great.

I make more than that and I still don't buy their overpriced shit.

The MASTER Plan Kicks into the next step....control of the food supply

I can get like $100 of ravioli for $20 with amazon prime

The food comes from whole foods retard that's why a lot of it is a bit pricey. If you want cheap online ordering go to Wal-Mart and get curb side delivery I do it. I never have to leave the car and its the cheapest shut in town. While foods is hippie dippy garbage but the place is basically where most rich people shop to get natural nongmo food. There are a couple of local places that are very anti-pesticides and so on but those are expensive as fuck as well probably more expensive then while foods too. They are also hippy retard places

You're probably super creepy and off putting. Try making eye contact with people and smiling you sperg.

>mfw more chicken tendie subs for me.

Amazon isnt just doing deliveries, they are also doing brick and mortar grocery stores.

youtube.com/watch?v=NrmMk1Myrxc

Fuck off you ignorant cunt. Those of us who hold quantities of AMZN are quite pleased with this acquisition.

>he fell for the organic meme

They are literally putting the faggot baggers and cashiers that are demanding $15 out of a job.
Is Bezos /ourguy/?

I don't care how many stores they build, I'm not shopping at Whole Paycheck

>$15 an hour

Oh darn, guess I'll just continue shopping at a real grocery that doesn't charge me out the ass for garbage food. What a cryin' shame this is.

First off...
A genetically modified organism is no more worse for you than a regular one so long as it is clean and based closely off of the original.

I shorted the amazon stock on a minor dip today and make 500 bucks. I fucking love amazon, amazon prime deliveries, you guys can fuck off.

Firefox keeps connecting to amazon even though they never where supposd to, and then said they removed it. I seen it again the other night. FUCK FIREFOX AND AMAZON FAGGOTS KYS

>People who buy organic will buy GMO

They're going to use wholefoods infrastructure to roll out that smart store concept where you just put things in your cart and walk out

you don't sound very intel

Wrong. Monsanto crops are poison. Anyone that researches this issue outside of the multi billion dollar ad agencies knows this. Apple farmers from all over the US know this. You are just fucking stupid.

>I don't know high school chemistry
Enjoy your poverty hunger

>using firefox as browser.

thats your own fault faggot.

Learn how to trade crypto. Amazon stock LOL

>GMOs are bad
Read some books, ghetto nigger

>The selection is very limited compared to most supermarkets and the prices are insane.
of course food spoils

>When is online grocery shopping going to be viable?
depends how long it takes to devolp things to keep food from spoiling also we will only be avalible to cityfags so don't get your hopes up if you live in the sticks

ALL YOU GUYS SOUND THE SAME
S H I L L S
H
I
L
L
S

>ITT: jealous poor fags