In Greece we don't experience all this sjw Chaos

In Greece we don't experience all this sjw Chaos
But it is starting to appear slowly. Around post 2015. Also our government is cucked. We have many problems. A SJW ploblem would make things worse. Should I be worried anons?

Another domino in the stack slowly falls into place

you invented gaysex. embrace your heritage isnlandnigger, dont resist.

Fuck off roach

a shitposting roach, how original

Also what do you mean by saying ''invented'? Gay sex always existed

if anyone is to import this awful trend, it is going to be Vice Greece. mark my words OP

I don't think that we will go THAT far but still it might cause many many ploblems like intense censorhip

SJW's only appear when there's good economic conditions. See, the reason we're the least cucked country in south america is because we've been at war for a long time. So most of the pop believes in God, hates gays and advancements of degeneracy, there's a masculine culture, and last but not least a deep hatred of commies.

ah yes the least cucked country in south america -- pirate land

Oh, forgot to place flag.

Being poor might be good because it sort of stalls that shitty western Euro culture. In poor countries women don't get to say as much because usually men govern the households, so no feminism

says the anglo

Can the coalition partner block SJW policies and prevent cuckening of Greece?

feminazis are starting to appear

HAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! THEY ARE SJW!

>country might completely collapse within the next years
>user's worried about leftists complaining about random shit on twitter

You are right user but still this ploblem should be adressed

Here too, but what I mean is their growth will be very slow and ineficcient. With the country worried about the economy nobody's going to buy into the whole muh rights muh va jay jay.

Here they're a fucking joke. The only feminists are the fat or ugly chicks nobody wants to fuck. Since catholicism is very strong, deep down they want to have a husband and kids but they're the way they are because anglo culture + they're slobs

Just like ours

Let the country collapse. That will address the immediate problem and buy you time to build anti-degenerate ideas.

At this point I'm worried that Finland might actually be heading for economic recovery, it's the worst thing that could possibly happen at this point.

its america with its SJW subversion.

What was the hippy for the commie is the SJW for the amernigger.

Be very worried!

>I be worried anons?
You shouldn't be worried, because you ain't white.

I am white

Vote golden dawn faggot

Did you really think it was going to skip you?

>SJW's only appear when there's good economic conditions.
Not true, see: ex-Yu.