SOON

>Three branches will become one.
>The Rod and the Ring will strike

Trump will declare a state of emergency soon. He now realizes that every branch of government is infected with pedophile criminals. He will strip politicians of their power and the army will be send in to wipe out the MSM.

Everyone involved will face trial. Some will even face execution.

While this process takes place,

>the bear will leave its cave forever.

This was the deal. Dont worry about it.

It will happen soon. Prepare for a complete liberal meltdown. When the branch becomes One, for just a little while, all patriots should support it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no he wont you delusional retard

Actually there's been a plan for this ever since the 70s at least. Its been amended over the years.

He'll be forced to engage it if they try to kick him out. Its a forced chess move. You attack the king, the king must move, may attack back.

The bear leaving its cave is Russia forming an alliance with the US.

You are right. Its happening. Soon. Promise.

Please

post the whole damn thing you lazy tard

I hope Trump fires up the roaming paramilitary squads soon

The bear leaving is California doing calexit.

>When the branch becomes One, for just a little while
You seriously believe if that ever happens it will only be temporary?

You are an immense moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Yeah right look how many kikes are in his cabinet

BASED.

Can you give me a quick gestalt about the prophecies on the list that were fulfilled?

You guys don't understand what the fuck has been brought upon the United States by the rise of Internet culture and people constantly living in this secondary information saturated world.

IF Trump and Co. is implicated under the auspices of illegal activity (fiscally or Russia), 1/3 of this country, including most denizens of Sup Forums and the base of Trump at large will be in revolt. They simply won't stand for it and we've seen how adamantly people defend what they believe in (ANTIFA and countermeasures by the right).

I'm horrified at our potential future.

I don't even like Russians and I unironically want this.

Califag here. Every one I know (((except messicans))) will leave this state if secession.

Is the race war coming?

There's a safe space for you. You can hide under my balls.

I don't care which side is right, I'm just spooked that there's a possibility of it happening. Whether it's genuine or an actual coup, we'll see, but if the IC wants Trump done, they will coup that shit.

I've been off for a few days. What's going on?

Don't be. Its genuine. Rejoyce.