Why does Sup Forums have a problem with this guy?

Why does Sup Forums have a problem with this guy?

>He names the Jew by calling out the elites and covers bilderberg
>Say British people are minorities in London and someone has to be done
>Is a edge lord like most Sup Forumstards hating on women,non whites,faggots and fat people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that PJW?
It's his fucking voice.
He sounds terrible

nice couple.

Pseudo-intellectual, faggot, and rarely ever provides any NEW insight.

At least he's a useful idiot though I guess.

>is an unironic exterminationist
>wants to gas all the kikes
>believes Hitler did nothing wrong

Why the fuck is that an issue?

Wally madjimoi schok

Share blue shills hate him. He's a little obnoxious, but i think he's alright.

It's because his chin is weak and his voice isn't deep enough.

If those two things were fixed he would be treated like royalty.

PJW is one of us..he hates muslims, SJW's and libtards in general. He needs to get out of London, before he is beheaded by a member of the religion of peace.

O.P., he lets the anti-whites off too easy when he should be calling for reparations from those who pushed the _crime_ of White Genocide.

>hate
HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

I sort of get not naming the Jew but constantly deflecting from them and calling people who disagree with that evil is retarded. Also he is one of those I only care about culture guys.

Like most of infowars/alt-light he is just out to scam goyim for shekels at best and disinfo at most.

Paul Jewseph Watson, along with Alex Jones are Zionist controlled opposition.

If you don't believe me, look at him deflect a user asking him about the "Jewish" question:

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4

David Duke blows Alex Jones out of the water and exposes him as a Zionist shill:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg&t=1s

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

WEW EYEMAJUN MOI SHACK

man he really does fuck with the camera angle and focus or whatever it is to make himself look better on his videos. any pic taken outside of his videos, or when he is live on infowars he looks 100x more feminine and genuinely dorky and unattractive

HES TOUCHING MUH WAIFU

cute couple desu

he's a faggot

Sup Forums has a problem with everyone you dumb reddit nigger. It's the nature of the board.

Which guy?

I don't understand why people think he and other civic nationalists are Jew puppets if they're actively pushing back against leftism and MSM narratives. "Controlled opposition" isn't an argument unless you can provide proof/evidence.

In their mind anyone who doesn't name the Jew is automatically controlled opposition. Evidence? Pffft, get outta here.

because the mainstream meteor is coming and hes not warning us