NIGGER MEMES GET IN HERE!!! PLEASE TY !

Brothers and trannies , I need some red pills about blacks .I've got a plan to distribute them this weekend to a ton of people. I plan on printing out roughly 1k flyers [ and I have 100 pepe stickers to trigger some fuckers.
>SIMPLE REDPILLS
SIMPLE REDPILLS
>SIMPLE REDPILLS
They should be simple to understand and read without being heavy on the color. Got any simple stats about violence? Anti-left also welcomed!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2015/11/what-donald-trump-should-have-tweeted/
youtube.com/watch?v=bEDfrBBPZzg
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwi3rvLR4sPUAhXEPz4KHXaADR4QFgg4MAc&usg=AFQjCNErXuVhviT5l4dQn2fGsTxVeqyLzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>invalid bitly link under "read more"
>Stats are common sense ethnic crime statistics for Jew York City (not the state)
>credit is New Century Foundation crybaby snowflake-type of white nationalists

yea ok faggot good luck with that

Uh oh the kike trolls are out!! What time is it in israel!! Lamo butthurt lefties!!

lol!!!! black people are shit??!!!!!!?!??!?!

Omfg

Niggers get shot by police because niggers shoot at police. As always, their problems are self-inflicted.

Muh dik

hi newbie

Goddamn.... Mister Banks lost his moral compass

There's just something very different about niggers.

"standing up" for whites isn't impressive when whites already control the vast majority of power through government, media, wealth and other metrics

Niggers are shit. There's no denying it.

But are they getting better, though? Let's look at the data.

In 1966, black incomes were 60% of white incomes.

In 2013, black incomes were 60% of white incomes.

This is progress?

Go through this. Check sources. Learn.

Seriously? The only thing "BIG" in pic is your belly and your tits.

k nigglet

dumbass gullible blacks on facebook: believes any image with text on it because nobody lies on the internet

dumbass gullible racists on Sup Forums: believes any image with text on it because nobody lies on the internet

In 1954, the black unemployment rate was double the white unemployment rate.

In 2013, the black unemployment rate was double the white unemployment rate.

This is progress?

In 1960, the black incarceration rate was 5 times the white incarceration rate.

In 2010, the black incarceration rate was 6.4 times the white incarceration rate.

This is progress?

unlike black images Sup Forums memes usually have sources to back that shit up

do you ever look at the sources of images on threads like these? the ones I've checked are either fake or non-reputable.

God damn,I fucking hate my own political party so fucking much

HEYJACKASS.com
has city crime reports ..
stop by /CPD/ thread later.

The gap could easily show "white privilege" and how it hasn't improved since Jim crow ect....
Not the best material

source on the first image contains sources to that actual data

amren.com/news/2015/11/what-donald-trump-should-have-tweeted/

You think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

The final red pill is that men are the plague on our society. Men should wear gps-enabled bracelets and testicle removal should come with any felony sentence.

Yup, it hasn't improved even a little bit in 50 years, and it shows no sign of improving in the future. White supremacy is permanent.

I just informed my comrades at leftypol about your plans.

Once they're done with their "kekistan cringe" threads, they'll be onto you, bigot!

youtube.com/watch?v=bEDfrBBPZzg

Niggers are way more violent than Hispanics. Why?

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwi3rvLR4sPUAhXEPz4KHXaADR4QFgg4MAc&usg=AFQjCNErXuVhviT5l4dQn2fGsTxVeqyLzw

Also a nice summation of relevant research on the subject of racial differences in iq

Here's a general comparison of niggers and Hispanics on crime.

All those police, courts, and prisons are expensive. We could save a lot of money if we decided to.

Never leaving Africa,
No other hominid admixture,
Didn't go through the same population bottlenecks