Argentina thread! be friendly to each other. talk about anything and discuss anything related to argentina...

argentina thread! be friendly to each other. talk about anything and discuss anything related to argentina. everyone is welcome but shills and mestizomierdas (chilenomierdas and other sudacas)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/92UdT
youtube.com/watch?v=CN275iwK0YY
youtube.com/watch?v=2pqKiOZdI40
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaucho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its not like you go out on a friday night faggots

these threads always die there are no argentinians (who live in argentina) on Sup Forums other than myself. I Feel so ronery ;((

>chilenomierdas
Lmao your only argument against us is muh whitennes (genetically you are less than a mestizo country - pic related from The Apricity), which is irrelevant since our country is objectively better than your """country"""
archive.is/92UdT

im SO LAME, all the cool argie are out and i have to stay in here with this chilenomierda piece of shit, you are unwanted here please leave. better alone than in bad company

Oh no, an arg*ntinian insulted me. I feel so bad right now that this. No, seriously, why should I feel inferior to you?

dude idc about your posts i just want argentinians to write in here. just go play some game or smth lol

>idc

wow thanks for ruining my thread useless faggot dipshit

I wouldn't have if you didn't insult us. Why tho?

because you hate us, so my natural response is to hate your resentful pricks

>our country is objectively better than your """country"""

it's hard to admit it, but you are right. anyways we are not that shitty, and we have been better than you for a long time.

don't get me wrong im glad for you.

Man the only reason we hate you is bc you're so arrogant and love to insult us and other, and then go full dindu nuffin mode. We are just defending ourselves. I literally have nothing against argentinians that aren't like you.

hey can you guys give me some travel tips ? i'm coming to your paradise in like december and i have no plan on where i'm going. i just know i kinda know some people in buenos aires and i love argentine women of he tanned variety

you hate them because they are slightly less brain dead than you guys and they actually kind of speak spanish be it a broken one

Chile > Argentina

Is there anything to visit in your country or is it just a flat semi-arid shithole ?

Well I studied in a private school and we also make fun of the "spanish" the lower classes speak, so this doesn't apply to me. Even argentinians admit that everyone hates them.
>be arrogant af
>insult everyone else
>"lmao why does everyone hate us?"
Also you can't call us brain dead, you dumb fuck, when it's obvious why we hate them, as I already stated, yet they stull say "it's just envy". Then why do even europeans see argentinians as annoying people?

Go to the south. It was well liberated.

Skip the North. Too many shit natives.

Welcome aboard!
lol just stay out of the capital go to patagonia (tierra del fuego) , the rest is utter shit and theres nothing to see. DONT COME TO THE CAPITAL YOU'LL GET KILLED
you know that aint true friendo
the south has many indians trying to recover their lands, but this is not reported by the media. Theres a bloodhunt on whites rn in the south!

its a flat semi-arid shithole, just go to Spain/Italy you'll have a better time and
a) no niggers
b) you dont get mugged etc

honestly anythign outside europe that isnt japan/australia/nz is worth fuck all visiting

Are you boys still pissed about the Falklands/Malvina's or is it a meme?

We are arrogant, yes, because we ARE better.

Fucking indians. They need to dissapear. The north is worse still. More chances of being mugged.

Can't talk for the others but I do not care at all. Lefties are butthurt still. What saddens me is the lives of the young people that were lost in a war we never could've won.

>i'm a rich arrogant chileans who calls other people arrogant

kek

Why does it have to have a stupid fucking face on it? Would look better without it imo.

only the niggers. argies on Sup Forums arent really
ye idk lmao smthing i never wondered until you mentioned it
Yes... INDIANS along with mestizos!! gas the filth that has native blood in them!

This one's better desu

Your people even come here for shoppning...and they look like chileans holding an argentinian flag (muh whiteness)
www.taringa.net/posts/noticias/19919727/3-millones-de-argentinos-viajaron-a-Chile.html

>italy and spain
>no niggers
>you won't get mugged
lol

How tf do you have niggers in Argentina ? Are they from Brazil ?

Yeah but only on they way they talk, unlike argentinians

ok tierra del fuego it is, will i need to book like a tour or something waayyyy in advance or can i just show up down there ? and are there hostels to stay at ?

Hey Argentina. I love your music. I love Los Natas and Montenegro (the band). Your gaucho culture is badass and I started watching that Martin Fierro movie the other day. Awesome stuff. You guys remind me of my country a lot, but more rugged.

Here is a music video about hunting wolves in the Argentinian countryside

youtube.com/watch?v=CN275iwK0YY

>GDP per capita
Chile - $24,797
Argentina - $20,170

>HDI
Chile - 0.847
Argentina - 0.827

They're also more politically stable than you and don't enter an economic recession every 2 weeks. Even their football team has surpassed your's in recent years. Face it, m8. Argentina is failed potential: the country.

It's a well known fact here that the lower classes also make fun of the way the women of our class talk

argentines are arrogant but that's kind of why i like them, they can laugh at themselves as well

yes only retards go to chile lol middle class (the REAL argies) go to europe on vacation not some 3rd world shithole

mestizos, which have increased A LOT after 1983
we also have other shitskinned mestizos from peru,bolivia,colombia and any other sudaca shithole you can think of
and our president ((Mauricio Machir)) is importing niggers from Nigeria/Senegal and muslims so yes we are doomed

dont even bother coming here, its shit lol

martin fierro was a nigger, gauchos were ignorant retards

Not many. Most of them are African. Nigeria, Camerun, Senegal.
>and are there hostels to stay at ?
Lots.

Oga booga where are the whi...

>not true
I guess your country has a response to this, right? archive.is/92UdT

yeah but i genuinely like argentines and argentine women love me for some reason, i have to go

it's either there or brazil and i don't speak any portugese, plus i heard my dollar can go a long way right now

Did you even bother opening the link you dumbfuck. It's for shopping, not vacation. Anyway every summer this place gets filled with argentinians WITH money

Where do you live? I'll bet my ass you're a porteño.
The gauchos never died, they're still carrying the Argentinian culture proudly.
Don't know why, but my flag is Uruguay even though i'm in San Juan

if you are talking about white women then you can find same looking ones in southern europe
if you are talking about the mestizos you honestly need to get help lol
would you risk your life like that? just go somewhere safe dude

I didn't expect African niggers to come to Argentina lol. Most of them are staying in Bueno Aires right ?
Is it true that chile is accepting tons of haitians btw?

Why dose OP's post make me want to PRAISE THE SUN i know i cant be the only one

whats wrong with being a porteño? lol
if you are white i dont see any reason for your hatred
>Don't know why, but my flag is Uruguay even though i'm in San Juan
lmao

they are brought here obviously with a hidden purpose!
yes chile is accepting haitians but chileans arent white so who cares lol

Hello friends

Coastal cities mostly (I live in one).

And even then, there aren't many. They usually live together in some apartment and sell trinkets on the beach/street.

>le white meme

Damn right.
youtube.com/watch?v=2pqKiOZdI40

would you consider colombia safe ?

hay skinheads en argentina? o sabés de algun lugar donde conseguir cosas NS? tipo collares, remeras etc

There are niggers in Argentina ?

no not at all, south america is one of the most dangerous places on earth. just as bad as africa

yes, we have to thank our president ((MACHIR)) for that! and the one before him, the one whose name you must not utter.
ever since 1983 this countries been in (()) control so obv shit got worse etc, i just hope someone drops a bomb on us desu

Como con todo, si buscas lo suficiente podes encontrar.

Skinheads hay en todos lados. Por donde yo vivo no se ven muchos igual.

Hello, Argies.

My 4 grandparents came from Europe on the post WW1 - pre WW2 era, so not even 1% of aborigen blood.
Once or twice a month,my family gathers in a finca in Mogna, drinking wine and eating asado (corderitos, lechones, all that walks in four limbs lol), guitarreando and playing truco.

estuve buscando y nada por eso preguntaba, en stormfront no hay links ni nada etc. skinheads yo tampoco vi muchos aunque creo que una vez vi una chica con una remera de la SS en el bondi, igual no pude volver a mirarla
Welcome aboard! contrary to the niggers you will find irl if u go to argentina, argies on Sup Forums dont dislike brits at all!

its a flat semi-arid shithole
gauchos are niggers

porteño de barrio norte who never leaves the capitol detected

ok well me and you have very different standards of safe then, i spent 3 months in colombia going all around the country had basically had no problems. also i look argentine (people in south america ask me that all the time) so i think i might be ok in argentina, i feel more at home in latin america and i guess my great grandfather immigrated from lebanon to argentina before he eventually came to the united states

Wat about me

Why are your women so whorish and aggressive?
>be cuck-me
>work
>new girl gets hired
>prances and runs around like she owns the place
>narrow hallway towards break room
>cross paths
>girl aggressively tries to make cuck-me move out of the way
>enough.png
>don't move continue walking
>girl literally bounces off me
>cuck-me says
>"you ok?" ; "be careful, silly!"
>no longer a cuck

argentinians arent white

ohhh interesting, are there many whites in san juan ? never been there
im not from barrio norte but thanks for the compliment lol
also whats there to go? not much sightseeing you can see, nothing you cant find in an european nation
and yes, gauches are niggers
> La mayoría de los gauchos eran criollos o mestizos
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaucho

fine as long as your white, i knew some white pride uru who was really cool, i wish i hadnt lost contact with him desu

well up to you lol, YOUVE BEEN WARNED

And you don't know the feminist ones... Man, they're annoying...

Sadly not, we've been overrun by bolitas and chilenos, tho you'll still see whites, especially in universities.

Ew, gross.

bolitas in sanjuan?? holy shit i thought these subhumans were just in the capital, FUCKING MIERDAS!!

Glad to see the friendliness. No use getting worked up and bitter over a minor war, especially when we have impending eternal doom to contend with.

bitch u are also a sudaca baka

iguazu, esteros del ibera, glaciares, bosques petrificados en chubut, bosque de arrayanes, toda la cordillera de los andes esta llena de lugares espectaculares

again, porteño who never leaves the capitol detected

I heard that the bolitas in BsAs are the source of all shit, but here in San Juan they are bolivians who came slowly over the years, integrating in the culture.
I'm friends with various bolitas and trust me, they're very good and hardworking people, never afraid of grabbing a shovel and VERY traditionalist (almost all of San Juan is)

el odio al porteño es porque la mayoria se la pasa tirando mierda a las provincias, como vos que visitaste algunos lugares del pais y como no te gusto porque claramente tenes una preferencia hacia la arquitectura o cultura europea estas tirando mierda al interior del pais

Why do you disrespect women so much? Why do you all aspire to be American?

Do you actually eat beef with every meal?

People I know who have vacationed there say that every Argentine meal includes beef.

b-but they are still bolis!!!!
todo argentina es una mierda,no me malentiendas, no me gusta capital para nada, es mas si fuese por mi hubiese elegido nacer en cordoba/santa fe, parecen mejores lugares (en santa fe lejos de los narcos), mas tranquilo etc. pero eso no hace que dejen de ser una mierda, es menos mierda que capital pero mierda al fin.

We dont disrespect women wtf? and i think little girls in their 10-15s aspire to be american because of all the shows and shit they see on tv

yes xD I only eat meat with salad

>paraguay 1% black
good lord, they're so lucky

>Argentina thread
>no velas
Inaceptable linces

beef uber alles, all vegans needs to be executed

I like beef as much as the next person, but I still think its odd to have it everyday.

We eat steak on a special occasion, cause it's usually expensive.

>being this poor

we have a big variety of beef here and a thousand ways to cook them, most of the people eats every day especially on rural areas

America > UK

UK is a shithole that doesn't have a culture anymore and you're probably a achmed filthy dunecoon

yo, i went to argentina, and it was ok but the thing that really bothered me was the use of pickles on everything, it's fucking picklemania out there, guys. couldn't get a decent meal without it being covered in low-test pickles.

Hi, can I ask you something guys?
Can you please kill Dross? Thank you, goodbye.

we have every fucking eco-system that exist on earth, from jungles and deserts to fucking glaciers and mountains.

Any islands?

lol

that depends on the restaurant, the best places to get a good steak without nothing fancy are "parrilas tenedor libre"

We do too. How many islands do you have btw?

no snow = country for niggers
white men lives in snow
the monkey lives on the jungle

We have the biggest mountains and largest "cordilleras" of the continent you nigger.
>what is la sierra nevada, la cordillera de los andes etc
Our fucking capital is located in a mountain.
We also have the best beaches, the best food and guess what. The best islands.