Operation Majestic - Project Aquarius files leaked to researcher and radio host Heather Wade...

Operation Majestic - Project Aquarius files leaked to researcher and radio host Heather Wade. It's authenticity is getting confirmation from big players. Roswell and Aztec incidents disclosed in high detail. d3adcc0j1hezoq.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Ultra-Top-Secret-MITD-RotateLARGE.pdf

>It's authenticity is getting confirmation from big players.
like who?

Yeah, like who? A LOT of the MJ-12 stuff was leaked back in the early eighties by Richard Doty of AFOSI, a Deep State Deza Artist of the first order.

Treat with discernment.

does it say that niggers can use the stargate?

Sauce?

Is this legit?

Bump for interest

>Interviewer: Why are you here?
>EBE (Alien): Specifically to bring you these children. And we like trees.

seems pretty credible to me desu

The cover page already proves it fake. There is a format for classified documents that has been followed since long before Roswell with only small variation. The format is followed by all military and government branches. The image of this paper does not come close to that format. If it was real and classified it absolutely would.
Source: I was previously an army intelligence officer

to be fair, there is nothing the ayy could've said that made this any more believable

fuck off larper

This is a shill thread to slide us from a bumpin thread going right now

we know what our options are

There are a lot of other reasons the image posted makes it a fake but there's no reason to go through them and how they varied in that time period from modern format in detail. It's bullshit.

VIRUS!!!

Nice try shill.

Still though, I looked at the contents. Doesn't seem like there's anything there.

Not worth the time, avoid this Sup Forums

I absolutely am not larping. I was a 35M in the 2nd ID stationed in schofield. By the way I was enlisted I didn't mean officer in that sense.

I think this PDF is probably garbage but this "interview" isn't as ridiculous as it sounds. If you're a superior species talking to an inferior one, you will keep things simple. That will come off sounding silly when it's transcribed.

Who gives a shit if you are or not, this thread is trying to distract us from this thread

fpbp

So then go back to that thread. I just hate people posting obvious bullshit that people without specific knowledge wouldn't know to look for. In this case I could call it out so I did. I'll spend my time wherever the fuck I want.

Another hoax trying to drum up listeners for Heather Wade's show. Tell Art and his fucking baloney tits to go away for good.

The russians should really stop advertising their threads like this. Makes them very easy to recognize.

i am interest

this can't be real but at this point I'm willing to believe anything

well, my dag works Nintendo. sucka. sage in all fields. sage in all fields i say.

Look here goy, here's some distraction for you! OP Cuckshit 1946
>yawn

I saw these ages ago. The conversation with the AyyLmao is sketchy to say the least. It reads like a fanfic. There are also spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. I'm not in the military but if there are any sensitive documents (mostly terrorism-related) at work they are checked pretty thoroughly.

>the alien talks about the Holocaust

Fucking dropped. This couldn't be any more fake.

Ok here's a few details that explain why its obviously fake. There are more but these are quick ones.
The classification of any classified document would be on the header and footer of every page including the cover. Not in the center.
There isn't an ultra top secret.
There is top secret. Anything that needs to be further constrained in access is classified as top secret sci (special compartmentalized information). Meaning you'd not only need TSSCI clearance but also a need to know this specific information for access.
Anything needing even more dissemination control is done in something called a SAP (special access program) and can only be discussed by those allowed into the sap in the sapf (special access program facility). Most information in the sap that needs to be disseminated to someone not read into the sap is orcon(originator controlled) orcon material can only be handled by the person who gathered the intelligence and told to those specifically allowed to hear it. Usually spoken. Prints of any orcon material would be marked orcon given a control number and destroyed immediately after being disseminated.
It would not be marked with a big old ultra top secret in huge letters in the middle of the cover page screaming I'm super important.

Because it was actually Konrad Zuse.

Read what I wrote here

SAP's had not been invented when the documents were purported to have been created.

Woops i mean my previous post not op post

True but neither had ultra top secret, because it never has, and orcon and tssci did exist. It would have been classified with them

>army
>Intelligence

pick one

You people don't get it. None of this stuff will ever be officially acknowledged. We are walking in a territory where you just believe what you want to. If there is no MJ-12 I predict one day there will be a need for one.

Old time UFO guy here. Those Majestic documents have been floating around Paranet since the early 90s. They're fake as hell.

And to be pedantic they did exist they just weren't called saps

I think Army intelligence would probably be quite useful. Then again, these intelligence agencies (CIA, KGB, NSA) are the root of all evil.

No it's to distract form the pedogate doc with was legit and obtained via FOIA.

Shilling since the 1990's!

There's a lot of bullshit but honestly we did get our job done pretty well. The stupid bullshit was always in garrison, in the field we generally did very well with pretty shitty circumstances.