God it must suck being a fucking leaf

God it must suck being a fucking leaf
You can't bitch about muslims and you can't misgender somenow

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/875516673758986240

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>#loveislove
next up on the docket: pedophilla

>refuse to placate the delusions of mentally ill people
>get arrested
>have your children forcibly removed from your custody

You Leafs are lucky that America is going to descend into a race war relatively soon and that we'll end up invading and taking over Leafistan while we're at it.

You don't know the half of it...

The worst part is there's basically no opposition to any of this. At least you got Trump, our Conservative Party is basically JEB! incarnate.

If you're white, you can come to America and vote Republican my leaf friend. Just bring maple syrup.

I'm seriously considering getting out of the country. Part of me feels bad for leaving because I like what Canada used to be, but I live in Ontario where Transgenderism is now enforced by the state. If I ever start a family, it won't be here.

Sweden 2.0

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

why do you think we shitpost so much,

kill us, please

I'm not sure where would be best for you, but if you can get a good gig in the midwest somewhere, that would be a great place to raise a family.

Hurry the fuck up, Ameribro

Is this the really real world?

Louis riel fuck u bitch

Best thing about the internet is it crosses borders. My goal is to be banned from Canada. Give me a faggot tranny's twitter from Canada. I'm going to refer to them as their biological sex (him/her) and become an enemy of the North.

>Sweden 2.0
No. We're worse. Sweden at least has the Swedish Democrats - our supposedly 'far-right' conservative candidate was a woman who wanted to politely ask new immigrants if they believed in Canadian values like feminism and actually conduct background checks on them.

We're slightly less in danger because our immigrants tend to be better educated than those that come to Europe, but our leftists are much more insidious (is less batshit extreme) and anything resembling an Anglo-Canadian culture has been wiped out.

Just move to Australia. You can still bring the bantz without worrying about going to prison for not correctly referring to Tweetie as a LooneyToonsKin.

Are Canadian prisons like the US where everyone gets daily amateur colonoscopies?

How do you sleep at night you racist bitch. You would really hit me over the head with a bottle of grey goose over some french fries?

we should honestly nuke them, no memes.

Your reality tv, inception environment is really harshing on my canadian 420 blaze it faggot mellow. Relax burger were staying here, hashish assassins 2019!

canada is worse, we don't have chinese tycoons buying up our cities nor we do have politicians snatching away our kids for the gay, our ooga boogas are fringe elements whereas in canada they are established and run society thats far worse inb4 al-malmoe

Based redpilled Trudeau. I am happy SJWs will now get locked up for calling me a heteronormative cis white male in a derogatory fashion.

Somewhere in the Dakotas would be comfy. I'll think about it Yankbro.

Just take us as a warning - don't let the left advance their agenda or you'll become like us. It's probably too late for Canada, but you still have time.

You dont even have nukes, your government sold them to pay off chinese debt. Must be nice to not even have a country with an identity anymore, i mean all your people are divided and no one is able to follow any 1 narrative! Lol america btfo hard boys!

fuck off frank you dont know shit about this country. go be a larpfag on /x/

>go to jail for hurting the feelings of the mentally ill
Get fucked cucknada

He says cant descriminate against. You can bitch about a person individually all you want.

Yeah but on the flipside we're way more (((diverse))) than you. The fate of the country pretty much depends on whatever the fuck Gen Z will do.

Ya frank! Yourcountry is a meme! Enjoy your safe zones and cultural appropriation! At least we assimilate out muslims! Was out drinking with rashid earlier!

>being an asshole is now against the law
this triggers the burger

It says that mis-gendering someone intentionally is hate speech m8
get with the times

We're gonna end up needing a northern wall too, aren't we?

hah, fuck you bigot

studies show that forced tolerance is just as effective as optional tolerance

sounds like you need to get re-educated

if you lived here i'd recommend you get full sensitivity training and your children be taken away and given to proper parents.

ANY LEAFS FROM 780 AROUND? Is there a tornado forming or what the fuck is happening? Can you see anything yet?

He's talking about situations where a service is denied. Descrimination.

Who the fuck cares? If the tranny in the cubicle beside you is shit at thier job, you can tell them that to thier face still. Just don't involve gender. Say "hey, you're really shit at your job eh?"

I love calling butch dykes "Sir"

>who cares about speech being taken from you
the state of Canada

Even Americans can't run around shouting "fire" or "terrorists" when there isn't any. Your speech is limited too.

In most cases you can. It would take a fringe case of your words directly inciting a riot or something to land you in trouble.

There's a big difference between yelling "fire" in a theater and calling someone by the wrong pronoun.

The first one can result in injury or death. The second is bullshit.

>leafland
>free speech

>Freedom to be a dumpass.
The state of America

Jesus I'm getting worried about Canada

>Good news everybody
>I have made it illegal to speak your mind!

>mfw it's real

Nah it'll be ok. The Muslims will kill all the faggots, and then they'll arrest all the Muslims for transphobia.

The Chinese on the other hand, own our asses.

conservative canadians should move down here, you guys are pretty easy to assimilate.

you are white (mostly), already know english, and are right next to us. plus we need some whites to counterbalance all the mexicans coming here.

Maybe you guys will become a better country when the chinese take over? When they become the majority, I'm sure the facade of liberalism will fade and they'll start executing all non-chinese.

Maybe ask thier name first and then call them by that... Canada is friendly. We don't bring handguns to the grocery store (for self defense of course..) like burger land.

So abuse it?

Unless you have to officially register your gender identity somewhere, abuse the fuck out of this law. You should invent a new gender identity everyday and if someone looks at you funny, call the fucking cops on them.
Hell, walk into womens bathrooms, whip your dick out and take a piss. What are they going to do? Stop you? Call the cops and get them arrested for discriminating against your gender identity.

You've basically been given a free pass to get away with all kinds of dumb shit. Abuse it.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be nice to people, just that it shouldn't be mandated by the government.

>leaves don't conceal carry at walmart
wew lad

are you sure? chinese have a huge presence in san francisco and seattle, and those cities are pozzed to the brim

>tfw you cook a dog and fuck it at the same time

so if someone who was obviously trans walked up to you, you'd purposely insult them? and you think that kind of behavior is worth protecting?

how fucking retarded and petty do you have to be to think like this?

>"There should be a law against _______."

>"Fuck laws, freedom is best."

pick one America

Well they would have to take over California completely first. And then it'll morph into some old school commie-lite state that hates gays and stuff.

White Canadians are always welcome as long as you vote republican.

Shit I'll host you for a while if need be as long as you Sieg heil

Of course I wouldn't just insult them for no reason. Just because I disagree with the whole "trans" thing doesn't mean I intentionally try to make enemies or upset people.

However, if I chose to do so, it should absolutely be protected. How did you arrive at the conclusion that the government should start censoring speech based only on someone's feeling getting hurt? Not trying to be a dick; I'm actually curious.

And they can't even compete for stanley cups as well

But your niggers are spreading everywhere
What's worse, living under Canadian tyranny (kek) or living with American niggers?

Not really. It's Mexicans that are spreading everywhere. Niggers are pretty stagnant.

Truth. Most are still stuck in the south, where they are rightfully hated. If Trashone got a job and saved a few hundred bucks he could move elsewhere, but instead they stagnate in their regional sphere of "muh oppression".

Unfortunately, Commiesota is importing Somalis fast as they can. I'm looking forward to the potential local shitstorms that will follow from the jurys' acquittal of the Hispanic cop that shot Philando Castile.

Politicians who got where they are because of the political careers of family members are ALWAYS painful to listen to at a minimum and typically incompetent. Canada's newest Trudeau is no exception

So, you guys all vote this fag in because muh weed?

Wait what, does this make it a crime not to use the super special pronouns for super special people? I know Jordan Peterson was getting harrassed over something like that, I thought it was a silly college rule

>Great news!

>That pic

So he's actually a communist psycho, right?

Just insult the tranny by never using pronouns at all. Repeat their name over and over. Problem solved.